Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   pets (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=40414)

Satan 07.08.2010 02:37 PM

pets

talk about your pets because animals are better than humans

i have two goldfish and four cats. one died this year, i cried all day. thinking about getting a dog. also seriously contemplating getting an octopus. bad idea?? i don;t think i can afford an octopus but theyre the coolest animal

!@#$%! 07.08.2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan

i have two goldfish and four cats. one died this year, i cried all day. thinking about getting a dog. also seriously contemplating getting an octopus. bad idea?? i don;t think i can afford an octopus but theyre the coolest animal

everybody likes something different

and my cat rules, but i've learned not to discuss him on the internet. he doesn't like the scandal, the little fucker.

shabbray2.0 07.08.2010 02:44 PM

I had 3 cats, 2 turtles, 1 hamster and a chipmunk in my life.
to be honest since I left my parents house, the presence of the animals around me is what I miss most

octopus:
cool yes, but I think you wont be able to let him enjoy his life in a small watertank

!@#$%! 07.08.2010 02:47 PM

i have some nice octopus recipes if you ever get tired of it

SONIC GAIL 07.08.2010 02:47 PM

I got a kitty named Hunter and a dog named TJ. I love them to death. They like to play together and make me clean up thier shit.:)

knox 07.08.2010 02:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ug7WEUxH68

Rob Instigator 07.08.2010 03:04 PM

I have just one dog now. she is a beagle/chihuahua mix and is super cute but she is more my lady's dog. I need one of my own! I have had two cats and a bassett hound in my life and putting them to sleep or having them die is the worst. it is worse than losing a human almost....

Satan 07.08.2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i have some nice octopus recipes if you ever get tired of it

i don't eat things that live in water.

!@#$%! 07.08.2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

i don't eat things that live in water.

that baby needs omega 3 oils

get to it now

SONIC GAIL 07.08.2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox

that cat needs to train my cat

Satan 07.08.2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that baby needs omega 3 oils

get to it now

NUTS, son

SONIC GAIL 07.08.2010 03:48 PM

oh yeah I forgot I have a male and female human child. They are the worst to take care of. Humans

ann ashtray 07.08.2010 04:17 PM

I've got a cat (or maybe a cat has me) named Devo. After my last kitty of 8 years (Dinah) up and vanished (I'd moved to another city, + think he was scared) I swore I'd never get another one.

But, maybe 8 months ago I found myself walking around downtown, and this baby kitty started following me...all the way home for nearly half a mile. I had to keep 'em. Brought 'em upstairs and, as opposed to being skiddish/scared like most new cats are, he simply sniffed around a bit and jumped onto what became his fav. chair and went to sleep.

I named 'em Devo because I was wearing a Devo pin the day I found 'em. He looks like a Devo, too. Orange + pretty + weird + smart.

His favorite games are chase, laser pointer, and pooping in the litter box immediately after I clean it out.

noisereductions 07.08.2010 04:50 PM

we have two cats. Pierce and Lizzy.

EVOLghost 07.08.2010 05:30 PM

I've had a few pets which we were never able to keep because of mum. had few cats. My last cat was the coolest siamese. it's dark spots weren't really daRK. i LIKed him.....Though we gave it away cause my dad is a a fucking Diva around this house.

now we have a Silky Terrier, Chito. He's cool.

atsonicpark 07.08.2010 05:36 PM

I have an eel bowel as a pet.

pbradley 07.08.2010 05:39 PM

I now have just one cat.

Keeping It Simple 07.08.2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Let us know if it can predict which football team will win a match.

Satan 07.08.2010 08:00 PM

lol thats why i want an octopus

!@#$%! 07.08.2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

NUTS, son

mommy? is that you?

only walnuts have sufficient omega 3 with respect to omega 6 fats. the ratio is skewed. try flaxseed but it's not the same-- though it helps. however, omega 3 from algae for vegotarians does replace the awesome fish. but why??

i had broiled salmon for breakfast btw, fucking delicious

gimme some herring too oh yeah mmmmm.........