Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

ilduclo 11.08.2019 11:57 AM

President Pisspants immediately took to Twitter to beat his saggy breast in rage, howling, "All they found was incredibly effective philanthropy and some small, technical violations, such as not keeping board minutes." Donald Trump is lying.

He used $20,000 of charitable funds to buy a six-foot tall portrait of himself to hang at one of his clubs.

He used charitable funds to satisfy a $158,000 legal judgement incurred when he stiffed a player who got a hole-in-one at a contest at his Westchester, New York, golf course.

He used $12,000 to buy a signed Tim Tebow helmet.

He used $10,000 in charitable funds to buy yet another portrait of himself, this one only four feet high, and parked it at another of his golf clubs.

He used $100,000 to satisfy municipal fines for for Mar-a-Lago.

He used $5,000 of charitable funds to buy advertising for his company in programs for the non-profit DC Preservation League.

He used $25,000 of charitable funds to make an illegal contribution to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's re-election campaign, after which she dropped a prosecution of Trump University. Convenient!

He used $264,000 in charitable funds to refurbish a fountain outside the Trump Plaza Hotel in New York, calling it a "gift" to the Central Park Conservancy.

FFS, when Don Jr. was 11 years old, Trump used $7 from the foundation to pay his bratty kid's Boy Scout dues!

from Wonkette https://www.wonkette.com/trump-gener...s-scam-charity

h8kurdt 11.08.2019 12:34 PM

Uses funds to buy a six foot portrait of himself? Now there's a man after my own heart!

!@#$%! 11.08.2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo
President Pisspants immediately took to Twitter to beat his saggy breast in rage, howling, "All they found was incredibly effective philanthropy and some small, technical violations, such as not keeping board minutes." Donald Trump is lying.

He used $20,000 of charitable funds to buy a six-foot tall portrait of himself to hang at one of his clubs.

He used charitable funds to satisfy a $158,000 legal judgement incurred when he stiffed a player who got a hole-in-one at a contest at his Westchester, New York, golf course.

He used $12,000 to buy a signed Tim Tebow helmet.

He used $10,000 in charitable funds to buy yet another portrait of himself, this one only four feet high, and parked it at another of his golf clubs.

He used $100,000 to satisfy municipal fines for for Mar-a-Lago.

He used $5,000 of charitable funds to buy advertising for his company in programs for the non-profit DC Preservation League.

He used $25,000 of charitable funds to make an illegal contribution to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi's re-election campaign, after which she dropped a prosecution of Trump University. Convenient!

He used $264,000 in charitable funds to refurbish a fountain outside the Trump Plaza Hotel in New York, calling it a "gift" to the Central Park Conservancy.

FFS, when Don Jr. was 11 years old, Trump used $7 from the foundation to pay his bratty kid's Boy Scout dues!

from Wonkette https://www.wonkette.com/trump-gener...s-scam-charity

wait for bytoed to mumble something about "juror prudence" (in his own words, lol) "witchunt" (because he sez so) and a mystical pizzeria closet (wat), then drunkle bob will follow up with some legal lumpen gobbledygook he hallucinated while chugging squeeze.

!@#$%! 11.08.2019 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Uses funds to buy a six foot portrait of himself? Now there's a man after my own heart!

"the only person in history" to (bla bla bla bullshit) he claims

lolooololollllooooo

THE ONLY

IN HISTORY

clown president

Bytor Peltor 11.08.2019 04:15 PM

Tick Tock

!@#$%! 11.08.2019 04:55 PM

lmfao

non sequitur rides again

Bytor Peltor 11.08.2019 06:05 PM

Going back and reading post from three years ago today, it’s sad how many have grown vile......bitterness is sooo consuming!

Also, complaints about the lack of voters and the popular vote:

choc e-Claire 11.08.2019 06:53 PM

The article you got that source from has since been deleted, Bytor. Because it's absolute bullshit.

1. While the total number of counties in the US may be correct, the 'Hillary only won 57' is completely wrong. The Associated Press found that Clinton won 487 counties, which, while still a small proportion, is a lot more than the '57' you claim.
2. This one's almost true, it was actually 45-17. (Considering your fetishistic attachment to Trump's status as the 45th President, you should love this.)
3. She did, yes. Cue the massive cognitive disconnect.
4. Brooklyn is called Kings County, FYI. And Clinton actually only received 1,670,026 more votes in those counties. There's another million votes across the rest of the country that she won in.
5. New York City encompasses 302 square miles, so even less than that.
6. But - and this is a point that's so blindingly obvious that you have to be a moron (either deliberately or naturally) not to understand it - people are more important than area. Yes, there are some large states (by area) that voted for Trump. But they're largely empty, and have more cows than people.

People should be equally represented (and if you disagree with that statement, you're authoritarian). How can anyone claim that a system's fair when a vote from Wyoming is worth three times as much as one from Texas?

Answer me that, unless you're too senile to do so.

!@#$%! 11.08.2019 07:34 PM

lmfao bytoad got SPANKED

the poor idiot

choc e-Claire 11.08.2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lmfao bytoad got SPANKED

For all we know, he's into that

!@#$%! 11.08.2019 09:33 PM

he’s into this for sure

Bytor Peltor 11.09.2019 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
The article you got that source from has since been deleted, Bytor. Because it's absolute bullshit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Sometimes I swear you're just trolling.

Young and naïve swings at one in the dirt :D

On a serious note, our electoral system is perfect!

Just the way our founding fathers wanted it!!

Maybe you need to be an American to understand?

This same system produced our first black President!!!

......and our first orange cheeto

choc e-Claire 11.09.2019 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Young and naïve swings at one in the dirt :D

Oh, come the fuck on. You're backpedalling because you can't win this argument. "I was just joking around!" Yeah, and thanks to your beloved president, that's our entire fucking system right now.
A high-profile former Breitbart reporter (and paedophilia apologist) urged violence against journalists. Within hours, there was a shooting at a newspaper. He called it a joke. This is what the world has become.

Quote:

On a serious note, our electoral system is perfect!

That's like saying a car crash is perfect because you were in it.

Quote:

Maybe you need to be an American to understand?

It seems like the sort of thing I'd only 'understand' if I was a Kool-Aid drinking boomer like you.

Quote:

This same system produced our first black President!!!

Really? And not the fact that Obama won by almost ten million votes, with the largest popular-vote count in American history? I swear to god, get your messaging straight.

Isn't it, like, 3am in Texas? WTF are you doing awake?

Bytor Peltor 11.09.2019 06:31 AM

Oh sweet choc-E-choc......YES, I shared those “numbers” on the three year anniversary of Hillary NOT becoming President. After sharing what Nick Cave said about Antifa losers, I figured this would fire someone up : )

Actually, I figured it would draw guest out of hiding.

Also, the tick-tock was alluding to yesterday being the final day individuals could file for the 2020 Presidential race......Hillary did NOT!!!
Quote:

Hillary won 48% of the popular vote, Obama won 47%......but Barack became the nominee.

Speaking of:

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Oh, come the fuck on. You're backpedalling because you can't win this argument.

Really? And not the fact that Obama won by almost ten million votes, with the largest popular-vote count in American history? I swear to god, get your messaging straight.

Isn't it, like, 3am in Texas? WTF are you doing awake?

I’m at work. I’ve worked 11pm - 7am for almost 30 years now......wouldn’t change it for anything!

guest 11.09.2019 06:51 AM

Quote:

I’m at work. I’ve worked 11pm - 7am for almost 30 years now......wouldn’t change it for anything!

this is how he's totally divorced from reality

it's not being 'drawn from hiding' if I'm just trying to stem the flow of liquefied shit from your maw bytieboobz

guest 11.09.2019 06:53 AM

are you not concerned that you're trying to goad people when you're a nigh-on geriatric parent? do you show your kids your posts? or do they think daddy's something other than a juvenile conspiracy theorist and not-so-covert racist?

Bytor Peltor 11.09.2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guest
are you not concerned that you're trying to goad people

Unlike a few here at SYG, I’m not the one cussing at people and wishing them dead. When I see you have a meltdown due to something Nick Cave said, I found it surprisingly humorous. I didn’t intend for that to happen, but it did! I don’t look at it as goading, merely stirring the collective SYG pot.

You have some nerve calling me a racist, especially when you fail to quote and reply. I’ll keep letting my SYG post speak for myself because I know my history on this board!!!

Matter of fact, guest, PLEASE report any racist post of mine to the SYG moderators.

Everyone have a great weekend, I’m headed home for some Zzzzz’s, waking to watch LSU/Alabama then headed to see Ak’Chamel, The Giver Of Illness and Wolf Eyes tonight

!@#$%! 11.09.2019 08:09 AM

lmao

nobody likes bytoad

h8kurdt 11.09.2019 08:22 AM

Quote:

Unlike a few here at SYG, I’m not the one cussing at people and wishing them dead. When I see you have a meltdown due to something Nick Cave said, I found it surprisingly humorous. I didn’t intend for that to happen, but it did! I don’t look at it as goading, merely stirring the collective SYG pot.

You have some nerve calling me a racist, especially when you fail to quote and reply. I’ll keep letting my SYG post speak for myself because I know my history on this board!!!

Matter of fact, guest, PLEASE report any racist post of mine to the SYG moderators.

Everyone have a great weekend, I’m headed home for some Zzzzz’s, waking to watch LSU/Alabama then headed to see Ak’Chamel, The Giver Of Illness and Wolf Eyes tonight

There was literally no melt down with that Nick Cave post, you absolute weapon.

ilduclo 11.09.2019 03:49 PM

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/11/f...ing-harassment

Death threats. Phone calls to her her home. People pounding on her front door.