Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happppy NEw Year frpm texasSS!!!! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9498)

cryptowonderdruginvogue 01.01.2007 01:24 PM

Happppy NEw Year frpm texasSS!!!!

i hoe yhsolll had awnderul nre ysttt'
smf sll tg sh iiiiii5t\godd damnnnnn nigiaas

cryptowonderdruginvogue 01.01.2007 01:25 PM

p.s. i just wanted to post this because i woke up this morning and this was on my screen. unposted.

i hope yall have a wonderful new year.
love you guys.

-ped

Danny Himself 01.01.2007 01:26 PM

What, no pictures?

cryptowonderdruginvogue 01.01.2007 01:28 PM

they;'re coming

porkmarras 01.01.2007 01:30 PM

The pictures burnt at midnight.The excitement i got from been wished a happy new year from crypto is best kept undocumented.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 01.01.2007 01:36 PM

i mean, pretty much, we got houseeeeed.
we kept drinking until 5am(as far as i can remember)
and i dont remember anything after that.
i woke up in my bed with 3 other people in it, my clothes still on (thank you god), 2 friends in the bathroom (one by the toilet, the other in the tub with a blanket). another 3 sleeping in my living room, 6 in my guestroom, 4 in my theater, and another 3 in my sisters room.

what a great way to start the year... pukey, guilty, and cold.

jon boy 01.01.2007 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
The pictures burnt at midnight.The excitement i got from been wished a happy new year from crypto is best kept undocumented.

me too i just cant control my exitement or wait for the pics which i am sure will be nothing like any of the other ones he has posted before.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 01.01.2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
me too i just cant control my exitement or wait for the pics which i am sure will be nothing like any of the other ones he has posted before.

oh, the excitement

porkmarras 01.01.2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy

I just wish that i had never got a fascination with psychology in the first place.Jonboy,by the way,i passed on some of your ace noise to my 'music literate' nephew and some friends.You are a star(in your own right).

atari 2600 01.01.2007 01:50 PM

A billboard in honor of Caitlin Campbell, who placed eighth overall at the 2006 Scripps Annual National Spelling Bee, was put up in Amarillo, TX to welcome her home.

Her last name was misspelled as "Cambell."

cryptowonderdruginvogue 01.01.2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atari 2600
A billboard in honor of Caitlin Campbell who placed eighth overall at the 2006 Scripps Annual National Spelling Bee was put up in Amarillo, TX to welcome her home.

Her last name was misspelled as "Cambell."

hahhaha

jon boy 01.01.2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
I just wish that i had never got a fascination with psychology in the first place.Jonboy,by the way,i passed on some of your ace noise to my 'music literate' nephew and some friends.You are a star(in your own right).

cheers me dears.

atari 2600 01.01.2007 02:35 PM

When are you going to the Rothko Chapel?

damn you're lame