Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

gmku 02.29.2012 10:17 PM

wow, that is so 4 decades ago.

EVOLghost 02.29.2012 10:25 PM

You are so four decades ago.

gmku 02.29.2012 10:56 PM

Whatever.

knox 03.01.2012 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
You know what. I did it. You can too. Grow some gonads, find the motivation, and throw the fuckers out the window.

Not that this is any kind of excuse (because obviously I don't need one), but a doctor recently told me that's not what they recommend. It needs to be gradual... I suppose it could work for people that aren't heavily addicted, while I've seen others turn into monsters.

I wouldn't literally throw anything out the window, I'm just polite like that. I'm not saying that the guy from the 7th floor wasn't polite when he threw himself, but they did say it was hard to clean up. There's a crazy man that throws wet trousers outside just to hear the sound it makes, then runs downstairs to pick them up. Sometimes I can hear him laughing while he runs.

kpp - I don't think it's possible to beat gravity.

keep poppin pimples 03.01.2012 07:57 AM

knox.... placebo effect.

just drink a lot of coffee, and no harm will happen to any part of you

knox 03.01.2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
knox.... placebo effect.

just drink a lot of coffee, and no harm will happen to any part of you

tell that to my stomach.

keep poppin pimples 03.01.2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
tell that to my stomach.

okay, i'll call it up and we'll have a heart to heartburn

jon boy 03.02.2012 01:00 PM

!@#$%! 03.02.2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy

qué tipo tan feo! pobre chica...

gmku 03.04.2012 07:25 PM

Because The Flaming Flips... they get you... you know... right there. Gulp.

floatingslowly 03.05.2012 12:05 PM

:mad: :mad: u

gmku 03.05.2012 06:05 PM

Cake, what are drinking?

gmku 03.05.2012 06:38 PM

Leave it to the Germans.

keep poppin pimples 03.06.2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
fritz-kola! it's like normal cola but with more caffeine

i'm interested

EVOLghost 03.06.2012 11:24 AM

I love coke!

keep poppin pimples 03.06.2012 01:58 PM

coke is so bad in the united states, the hfcs sweetener tastes like ass. i drank some products at a seatac terminal awhile ago and it just tasted so awful, i had just gotten back from europe where the same black cherry coke or whatever it was, was made of actual sugar and tasted fifty times better.

people of america, use sugar instead. cubans drink better coca-cola than you do, maybe do some kind of self-embargo where you end up having to get mexican coke too

!@#$%! 03.06.2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfeatencake
me last night. i don't know why i am in this weird pose

nice photo there, lydia

ps did you know you have tiny tiny hands and extremely looooong fingers? (im the opposite, i have stubby fingers)

lol here's an article that attempts to define a person's character by the shape of their hands, in case you feel like reading a load of bullcaca:

http://www.agoyangyang.com/hand_read...reading_4.html

(me: tl;dr, btw)

gmku 03.06.2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
coke is so bad in the united states, the hfcs sweetener tastes like ass. i drank some products at a seatac terminal awhile ago and it just tasted so awful, i had just gotten back from europe where the same black cherry coke or whatever it was, was made of actual sugar and tasted fifty times better.

people of america, use sugar instead. cubans drink better coca-cola than you do, maybe do some kind of self-embargo where you end up having to get mexican coke too

The better grocery stores around here sell Mexican Coca-Cola made with real sugar. It is worlds better tasting. Probably not any healthier but it is better tasting. The only Coke I'll drink anymore, which is about 3 times a year, is if it's made with real sugar.

gmku 03.06.2012 07:42 PM

exactly

gmku 03.06.2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
the ? is. why is the record cover upside down? are you playin the rec backwards?

"msomdoehrsatanlovesyoumeainds nodsinwaynecoynehatesyouodnakdnfos"

ooohh... it's a clue! She's trying to tell us something! What is it, cake. Give us another clue.