Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   some new ideas (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=45636)

Lamont Cranston 01.18.2011 08:04 AM

some new ideas

deleted

EVOLghost 01.18.2011 08:55 AM

Hmmm.....too easy.

Find something more challenging. Bull Riding perhaps?

but seriously. do you mind elaborating? WHy are you going to these services?
Do you have a certain issue with yourself or is itsomethin' else...

Lamont Cranston 01.18.2011 09:52 AM

deleted

pbradley 01.18.2011 09:59 AM

Can you speak English? Do you have a college degree? There are tons of jobs here in Korea. The change of scenery may also help.

Lamont Cranston 01.18.2011 10:06 AM

deleted

hevusa 01.18.2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
I walked out on my psychologist this afternoon
After the initial pleasantries of the first appointment of the year she began this spiel that amounted to being at a loss, out of ideas, at an impass, etc
I have been going nowhere with all these places I have been getting sent to since 2007
When I got home I called CentreLink and asked to be similarly exited from all their programs and services, I guess I'll call DHS tomorrow too
And since I am an abject failure incapable of anything I guess my next move after that will be to die
Any advice on that?

go back to your psychologist you ungrateful douche. most people in america don't even have access to such services (if you aren't rich).

Lamont Cranston 01.18.2011 11:04 AM

deleted

EVOLghost 01.18.2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

well you're usually at centrelink 'cause you're unemployed

ah...well....a lot of us are like that!

Don't feel so down!

but seriously.....you might need the change of scenery like PBrads says. consider it.

Derek 01.18.2011 04:41 PM

Get some qualifications dude. Is it really that hard to apply to a college or some nearby educational institute? Qualifications = Job opportunities = FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY.

EVOLghost 01.18.2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY.

which is life's goal.

knox 01.18.2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

when I don't mumble into my chest, and no.
I don't know the first thing about apply for a job, nevermind one overseas.

applying for a job... i'm sure lots of people here will be able to help it isn't that hard.

terminal pharmacy 01.18.2011 04:48 PM

there are tons of dish pig jobs, there are quite alot of jobs in aus currently. go volunteer and help the flood victims. ask centrelink for a different psychiatrist. stop feeling sorry for yourself and get off your arse, do some excercise, write a cv, apply for jobs, do volunteer work.

australia's employment is good at the moment tons of things to do. tafe is an option, uni is always an option...

ink. 01.20.2011 11:24 AM

I dont think you 'want' to work, honestly. Either that or you may be in the autistic spectrum, or need medication you are not being given.

Didnt you work washing dishes at some place the other month?

You know how to type on a computer so you know how to apply for a job. google> cv, etc.

ink. 01.20.2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
there are tons of dish pig jobs, there are quite alot of jobs in aus currently. go volunteer and help the flood victims. ask centrelink for a different psychiatrist. stop feeling sorry for yourself and get off your arse, do some excercise, write a cv, apply for jobs, do volunteer work.

australia's employment is good at the moment tons of things to do. tafe is an option, uni is always an option...

exactly.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.20.2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

I walked out on my psychologist this afternoon
After the initial pleasantries of the first appointment of the year she began this spiel that amounted to being at a loss, out of ideas, at an impass, etc
I have been going nowhere with all these places I have been getting sent to since 2007
When I got home I called CentreLink and asked to be similarly exited from all their programs and services, I guess I'll call DHS tomorrow too
And since I am an abject failure incapable of anything I guess my next move after that will be to die
Any advice on that?

personally, I recommend a good priest as a Father-Confessor, you get all the same perks and benefits of psychotherapy and having a good ear to listen to you, where as you also have the added bonus of Apostolic Absolution which no therapists can offer.. I was going no where in downward spiraling circles for years and years too until I discovered this miraculous gift. In fact, many Father-Confessors are professionally trained in therapy and psychology.. But like all therapy, it is a matter of trust and rapport. And a bit of exorcism doesn't hurt either ;)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 01.20.2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley
Can you speak English? Do you have a college degree? There are tons of jobs here in Korea. The change of scenery may also help.

i'm bout it bout it, as you got to be about it or without it.. if if was a fifth..

Derek 01.20.2011 11:57 AM

Lamont has complained about this again and again and we've all said this stuff to him, I just think he's lazy or trying to be awkward about it.

tesla69 01.20.2011 02:29 PM

FUCK MONEY GET BITCHES
Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
which is life's goal.

thats shallow

Derek 01.20.2011 05:15 PM

it's a joke. do you know what that is?

greedrex 01.20.2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY.