Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   A message from Atari. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=8107)

atari 2600 11.16.2006 07:07 PM

I would have never have done the dirty to you (or !@#$%! or Savage Clone) under normal conditions (even if you had scientifically proven that The Beatles were overrated), but I was in "Intellivision mode."
In other (slightly more concise) words, I was caught-up with acting like a repetitive, cheesy, ostentatious fuck (but with a glimmer of hope about them).
I tried to join the crowd in my own disturbed way, I think.

fishmonkey 11.16.2006 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atari 2600
I would have never have done the dirty to you under normal conditions (even if you had scientifically proven that The Beatles were overrated), but I was in "Intellivision" mode.
In other words, I was caught-up with acting like a repetitive, cheesy, ostentatious fuck (but with a glimmer of hope about them).
I tried to join the crowd.

no bother Atari man,
i'll have a bong before bed with yr name on it
this world is too crazy for ill feeling.

atari 2600 11.16.2006 07:13 PM

This is the point where Kegmama used to come in to tell us to rock out with our cocks out.

fishmonkey 11.16.2006 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atari 2600
This is the point where Kegmama used to come in to tell us to rock out with our cocks out.

yeah
she dont have a "mama" in her name for nothing
dont you just love Kegmama

Norma J 11.16.2006 07:19 PM

The ones complaining about the drama are the ones creating the drama.

jon boy 11.16.2006 07:23 PM

i think the phrase she used was bong out with your donng out.

HaydenAsche 11.16.2006 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norma J
The ones complaining about the drama are the ones creating the drama.

PKB

Washing Machine 11.17.2006 05:41 AM

Hahaha I love this board its like a soap opera, you all love each other really....Hugs all round!

alteredcourse 11.17.2006 05:49 AM

i enjoy this atari chap very much .

Glice 11.17.2006 07:12 AM

Quote:

I AM A PRICK

Ne'er a truer word said. Amen brother.

atari 2600 11.17.2006 11:06 AM

yeah that too...erm

Jico 11.17.2006 12:30 PM

Turd.

jon boy 11.17.2006 01:32 PM

i do know you well kegmama and your right its the only way. take heed everyone.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.17.2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chabib
atari's intellivision account was banned. i guess it banned the IP. i don't know who's who and who has multiple accounts. a good rule of thumb would be to stick to one account.

you tell em chabib. I swear people dont ever give this dude enough credit, cuz BAM! there he is all the time, whenever you least expect it.

Norma J 11.17.2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Ne'er a truer word said. Amen brother.

My point proven. All you come here to do is to impress with insults and arguments, usually based around grammar. You're the almighty barrel scraper, and you're very lame.

This board would be a better place without HaydenAche, &%$&$ (Whatever his stupid name is), and yourself. You three in particular are a cesspool of negativity.

HaydenAsche 11.17.2006 11:45 PM

Quote:

My point proven. All you come here to do is to impress with insults and arguments, usually based around grammar. You're the almighty barrel scraper, and you're very lame.

This board would be a better place without HaydenAche, &%$&$ (Whatever his stupid name is), and yourself. You three in particular are a cesspool of negativity.

I'm not negative, twat.

khchris(original) 11.18.2006 03:27 AM

Quote:

this coming from someone who assumes that america is "late on the uptake" in the sascha cohen "bandwagon".

like we don't hear any negativity from you? if that's not the "cat calling the kettle black", i'll be a monkey's uncle.

Norma J 11.18.2006 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khchris(original)
this coming from someone who assumes that america is "late on the uptake" in the sascha cohen "bandwagon".

like we don't hear any negativity from you? if that's not the "cat calling the kettle black", i'll be a monkey's uncle.

As the old saying goes: Build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

PAULYBEE2656 11.18.2006 05:46 AM

ha, oh god. laughed? i almost pissed myself....................

again, respect to atari....................

Glice 11.18.2006 09:12 AM

Quote:

*barrel-scraper. Otherwise, tremendous acuity, well done!