Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Chinese Parents Sell Kids To Fund Gaming Habits (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=55001)

Dr. Eugene Felikson 07.27.2011 02:59 PM

Chinese Parents Sell Kids To Fund Gaming Habits

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...-Gaming-Habits

Quote:

Chinese Parents Sell Kids To Fund Gaming Habits

Mike Thompson | 26 Jul 2011 0:00 am
Filed under: mike thompson, bad idea, bad parenting, china, human trafficking, morons, wtf

No, you read that right.
Just when you thought stories of stupid people doing incredibly stupid things for technology couldn't get any more insane, China has produced another winner: Two young parents were recently revealed as having sold all three (three!) of their children so they could play online videogames at internet cafes.
According to Sanxiang City News, the parents are Li Lin and Li Juan and are both under the age of 21. The first sale occurred in 2009, when they sold their second child, a baby girl. The girl went for under $500, but their first child (this time a boy) was sold soon after for $4,600. Then, the couple sold their youngest child, also a boy, for another $4,600.
It wasn't until Li Juan's mother found out what was going on that she wound up reporting the two young people to the authorities. The couple is apparently claiming they didn't know what they were doing was illegal. Not only that, but when they were asked if they missed their children, this was their response:
"We don't want to raise them, we just want to sell them for some money," they said.
Stating that you didn't know it was illegal to sell your child is pretty ludicrous. If Li Lin and Li Juan aren't sure about whether they're completely worthless human beings, I'll be happy to give them the answer.
Source: ABC via Eurogamer

floatingslowly 07.27.2011 04:05 PM

old news. farm or family die. 10 days free trial for boy. free blinkypet epic for girl. ride your mount to kill. kill x 100.000£§₩. scoop the purple disenchanted. meet me 4 gold elewin forst $109.99 x 1,000g. you buy? ni hao overlord. make mine fast. powerlevel 85x 299,999 babies. get twins get extra spell. twice if you sell to glad friendly. drop baby in proscribed receptical. genesplice 1,000,000,000 can't. real apple store iPad liver 2 go! spleen iMac cPhone megaapp blood of womb. no take candle.

!@#$%! 07.27.2011 04:38 PM

did they sell them to a restaurant?

gast30 07.27.2011 04:56 PM

it's better to leave such parents

the korean couple that let their child die while they where playing an online game

also a chinese kid selled his kidney for a labtop or iphone

_______ game over ___________

-_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_-

Derek 07.27.2011 05:23 PM

-_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_--_-_-_ insert childeren to continue -_-_-

floatingslowly 07.28.2011 10:47 AM

-_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_--_-_-_ insert game into childeren -_-_-

floatingslowly 07.28.2011 10:59 AM

why sell your children when you can rent them out for greater long-term returns??????

floatingslowly 07.28.2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
and just like video rental stores, they will become a thing of the past......however, some places may choose to rent them for the day like steam cleaners!

it's funny you should mention that. I plan to rent a steam-cleaner this very weekend! I plan to pay money for it though. not childeren.

gast30 07.28.2011 01:09 PM

[start_system]
>A*beam>4D=cE
>password: satelliteking
are you ready?

Derek 07.28.2011 01:50 PM

childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren childeren

Derek 07.28.2011 01:58 PM

-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_ insert penis into childeren to continue -_-_- -_-_-_

floatingslowly 07.28.2011 02:45 PM

god I wish I was chinese. I could do nothing but fuck, play video games and rule the world ALL DAY LONG.

ni hao, my future overlords. ni hao.

floatingslowly 07.28.2011 03:02 PM

WTB [Chinese Girl] 100g PST

Derek 07.28.2011 03:50 PM

If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all fucking day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing. But I don't got that kinda time.

floatingslowly 07.28.2011 04:12 PM

just one turkey sammich?? is that enough to even MAKE poop??????¿

Dr. Eugene Felikson 07.28.2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all fucking day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing. But I don't got that kinda time.

You and me both, brotha' :o

Dr. Eugene Felikson 07.28.2011 08:30 PM

Oooooh, it's a Chapelle's Show reference....

Either way, sounds dreamy.