Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

against_the_grain 07.06.2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuetzpalin
blue..

Very Pretty !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
I refuse to comment on any more cute girl pictures.

Why not ? It'll keep you young.

gmku 07.06.2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
he he!
i made an homemade one using yellow color for fabric with the sonic youth "fractured" logo,it's not bad but you can surely tell the diffrence when they do it in a proper "design workshop" or whatever it's called..here is a pic,i'm wearing it roght now.damn,from that angle my nose look sooo long...which is not,actually.unless it grew longer last night....

Wow! Great minds and all that... I made two shirts just like that--only one w/ white lettering, one w/ red lettering. Both on black Ts.

I'm just picking up the screening thing, but one thing I learned is that you don't have to buy the special silkscreening ink. A good acrylic artist's paint almost works better, imho.

There's something cool about homemade screening. I think the flaws are part of the charm. I've got to get hep on the technology so I can load some of my pix with my Ts. (Clue me in how you post photos here? I'm old and my technological synapses don't fire like they do in young-uns!)

gmku 07.06.2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by against_the_grain
Very Pretty !!!

Why not ? It'll keep you young.

Well, it riled up little Saturnine yesterday. She scared me.

against_the_grain 07.06.2006 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
I've got to get hep on the digital technology so I can load some of my pix with my Ts. (Clue me in how you post photos here? I'm old and my technological synapses don't fire like they do in young-uns!)

First you upload from you digicam to your harddrive....Then go to a photo hosting site, I use Photobucket. After registering, you upload from you computer to the photobucket. Under each photo there is the url, tags...etc.

Highlight on the url....click the photo icon here....and paste the picture url in the little box that pops up....and click enter.....

The steps of uploading to Photobucket are easy....there is a 'browse' feature and that directly opens your pictures for you to select from in your computer....

gmku 07.06.2006 02:24 PM

Thanks.

gmku 07.06.2006 02:26 PM

One thing I've found--it's a pain finding quality T-shirts suitable for printing at a reasonable price. I eventually settled on Hanes Perfect Ts, but I don't like the weave as much as other Ts--it's too soft or fine or something. Fruit of the Looms tend not to keep their shape. The designer things like Calvin Klein are outrageous--like 25 bucks for a package of 2!

HaydenAsche 07.06.2006 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras

Now, you are pissing me off. Come to MN and be my man, PLZ.

Ripchord 07.06.2006 04:14 PM

I was a classy lady in eighth grade (akward as well...)

HaydenAsche 07.06.2006 04:16 PM

and PUNK RAWK.

NOFX should stop playing instruments.

jon boy 07.06.2006 04:18 PM

i agree with that statement 100%

HaydenAsche 07.06.2006 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
i agree with that statement 100%

*rubs eyes*

Did we just agree on something?

Ripchord 07.06.2006 04:25 PM

Well, in eighth grade all of my friends were listening to Good Charlotte and thinking it was PuNk RaWk, so at least i was listening to NOFX knowing it was pop.

krastian 07.06.2006 05:08 PM

From like 2 weeks ago.

HaydenAsche 07.06.2006 05:13 PM

No need to get defensive, honey. I was just pointing out your bad taste in music.

jon boy 07.06.2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian

From like 2 weeks ago.

stop the mutha fucking press and everyone bow down to how cool this guy looks. no one will ever look as good as this.

jon boy 07.06.2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
*rubs eyes*

Did we just agree on something?

probably.

Tokolosh 07.06.2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian

From like 2 weeks ago.

Oh my god! He looks like me!!

Savage Clone 07.06.2006 05:18 PM

Needs moustache.

acousticrock87 07.06.2006 05:25 PM

I still say krastian is Kim Gordon in sunglasses. Awesome shirt, though.

krastian 07.06.2006 05:43 PM

That shirt is worth like 30 bucks....I looked it up on www.iaintafraidofnoghosts.com.