Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post pictures of hot girls! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6212)

EVOLghost 11.10.2013 05:15 PM

Not that I'm aware of, however it sounds pretty interesting. Though...there is gurokawaii....where it's basically girls wear 'cute' outfits, but with a gore/violent theme.

EVOLghost 11.10.2013 05:30 PM

But...Mr. Symbols....yes it's a real thing(coincidence? not sure...japan has been weird with their fetishes and there could've always been a thing about an injured/broken look).

Also medical eye patches seem to be a fashionable thing too....(is NGE to blame?)

Nefeli 11.10.2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
^^WWWOW!!! this woman perhaps has the most sexiest eyes i've ever seen.

its like faye danaway eyes.
or laura mars.

EVOLghost 11.13.2013 05:18 PM

GaIn from Brown Eyed Girls.....

!@#$%! 11.13.2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
But...Mr. Symbols....yes it's a real thing(coincidence? not sure...japan has been weird with their fetishes and there could've always been a thing about an injured/broken look).

Also medical eye patches seem to be a fashionable thing too....(is NGE to blame?)

oh yes it must be a fetish thing-- gibson always said he didn't make up futures but rather presented an amplified/distorted present. he's a good observer of stuff.

!@#$%! 11.13.2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

GaIn from Brown Eyed Girls.....

ha ha ha! this photo reminds me of an ex.

HILARIOUS

guest 11.14.2013 02:12 AM

do you not find small asian women to be the most incredibly terrifying creatures on the earth? like not in terms of appearance, sometimes they're literally the most breath-taking women you'll see, but how they're really powerful, they exert this unidentifiable dominance over me, and actually a couple of my friends. they're like fucking sorceresses.

EVOLghost 11.14.2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guest
do you not find small asian women to be the most incredibly terrifying creatures on the earth? like not in terms of appearance, sometimes they're literally the most breath-taking women you'll see, but how they're really powerful, they exert this unidentifiable dominance over me, and actually a couple of my friends. they're like fucking sorceresses.

Ths is how I feel about most people, regardless of gender.

EVOLghost 11.14.2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha! this photo reminds me of an ex.

HILARIOUS

Your ex had awesome killer eyes? Or just striking a similar pose?

!@#$%! 11.14.2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Your ex had awesome killer eyes? Or just striking a similar pose?

awesome killer eyes and super smart and also, erm, nicely stacked. so all around hotter than your idoru-- but a similar "look."

anyway she moved away for work and kicked me to the curb eventually, haaa haa haaa. which turned out great in the end.

Toilet & Bowels 11.16.2013 06:15 AM

What's attractive about women who look like they've been beaten up?

h8kurdt 11.16.2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

*rubs thighs* phwoar! Yeah the whole thing is pretty odd. Well whatever floats your boat.

Toilet & Bowels 11.16.2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt

*rubs thighs* phwoar! Yeah the whole thing is pretty odd. Well whatever floats your boat.

No, not whatever floats your boat! It's rapey!

EVOLghost 11.16.2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

You'd have to ask a Japanese man about that. Not mah thing.

Toilet & Bowels 11.16.2013 09:57 AM

Then why did you post pictures of it?

EVOLghost 11.16.2013 10:11 AM

Well at first I was going with a Idol with blood on face theme....since my favorites have photos with blood on their faces. Though....this photo was posted in response to symbols.

EVOLghost 11.16.2013 11:22 AM

Plus...I'd rather be on the receiving end of it.

!@#$%! 11.16.2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Who knows. Japaneses be crazy.

Toilet & Bowels 11.17.2013 08:04 AM

There was some study published recently that was a country by country comparison of gender equality and Japan came in at something like 110 out of 135, i.e. very low on the scale. So in that light it's kind of depressing that they're into pictures of beaten up women.

demonrail666 11.17.2013 09:35 AM

Whatever it all means in Japan there does seem to be a tendency amongst fans of that culture in the West to deflect questions about what they get out of it by dismissing any of its more controversial content as simply 'a Japanese thing', as though the reasons behind their own interest in it are somehow immune from criticism.