Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   what are you listening to? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2)

_tunic_ 11.22.2019 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
PLAINSONG!

Is it weird that that track is among my favorites by the Cure? Like top 3? Because Plainsong is heaven via audio.

Love Plainsong too, Lullaby however is one of the Cure songs I dislike the most. Perhaps because it's one of their most famous songs and was all over the radio.

Now listening to construction workers that are redoing the pavement and are whistling along with the radio: "you drive me crazy"

Living in elevated area, Dutch style: I live on the third floor ;)

choc e-Claire 11.22.2019 04:46 AM

 

I may be a hopeless teenage emo, but at least I listen to the good stuff.

choc e-Claire 11.22.2019 05:38 AM

 

Antagon 11.22.2019 06:08 AM


 


Went into this blind. Just saw the cover pop up at the new releases section at rateyourmusic and thought it looked interesting.

Antagon 11.22.2019 06:20 AM

And now I want me some more of that 'gaze
 

Genteel Death 11.22.2019 06:26 AM

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpcDhUxEDrw

Antagon 11.22.2019 03:11 PM

 

floatingslowly 11.23.2019 01:34 AM

 

choc e-Claire 11.23.2019 03:52 AM

 

The newly released Definitive Edition.

Bytor Peltor 11.23.2019 08:31 AM

This is perfect for a cold, wet and gray Saturday morning:

Peter Jeffries - Last Ticket Home

Antagon 11.23.2019 05:07 PM

Whilst cooking ...

 


 

choc e-Claire 11.23.2019 09:01 PM

 

I guess certain members of this board are right, I can't get away from -gaze music.

_tunic_ 11.24.2019 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
 

I guess certain members of this board are right, I can't get away from -gaze music.

Here's the perfect remedy for you: Listen to this playlist at least three times a day and it will totally cure you from the emo.

This therapy is based on what was suggested in Clockwork Orange. So please ask someone to tie you to a chair.

Have a nice Sunday :D

!@#$%! 11.24.2019 01:55 PM

it’s been too long really...

 

choc e-Claire 11.25.2019 01:21 AM

 

_tunic_ 11.25.2019 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _tunic_
Here's the perfect remedy for you: Listen to this playlist at least three times a day and it will totally cure you from the emo.


My sarcastic sense of humor is working against me. I can't get those songs out of my head. Yesterday the entire day that Links Rechts (Left Right) song was stuck inside my brain. This morning I woke up with Bla Bla Bla Bla Ya Ya Ya Ya

So I'll be forced to do reverse therapy all week long and listen to nothing but emo.

Anyway, those Snollebollekes are very popular over here. They sell out a football stadium for three consecutive nights.

Bytor Peltor 11.25.2019 05:32 AM

 

_tunic_ 11.25.2019 06:23 AM

Thee Silver Mount Zion 01/05/06 Tourcoing, le Grand Mix



(especially the encore mountains made of steam)

_tunic_ 11.25.2019 06:57 AM

KIM GORDON & DIMITRI CHAMBLAS “PARADES FOR FIAC” (excerpts) Paris, American center for art and culture - 20/10/19



this is a must see for all you Kim fanatics!!!!!


Too bad it's only a snippet. This is the same guy as from the SMZ vid I watched previously, but on his vimeo channel, both channels are filled with great stuff, also SY and related solo stuff!


(I made a separate thread for this)

Severian 11.25.2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _tunic_
KIM GORDON & DIMITRI CHAMBLAS “PARADES FOR FIAC” (excerpts) Paris, American center for art and culture - 20/10/19



this is a must see for all you Kim fanatics!!!!!


Too bad it's only a snippet. This is the same guy as from the SMZ vid I watched previously, but on his vimeo channel, both channels are filled with great stuff, also SY and related solo stuff!


(I made a separate thread for this)


Nice. Thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content ©2006 Sonic Youth