Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Im So Fucking Angry I'm Missing Sy Today In Atl!!!!! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=3184)

RIPfrey05 06.19.2006 01:32 PM

Im So Fucking Angry I'm Missing Sy Today In Atl!!!!!

FUCK, GODDAMIT.
I was supposed to go with my dad to Atlanta, Georgia today and see Sonic Youth, but the little pussy wimped out of it because my stepmom said it didn't work with the schedule or some stupid shit. Im about ready to kill somebody. The last time i saw SY was one of the most memorable nights of my life.
ASSHOLE.:fuckyou::mad::(

EMMAh 06.19.2006 01:38 PM

Jeez that does suck :(
What's 'the schedule'?

finding nobody 06.19.2006 01:40 PM

word. i was supposed to go also. but my mom couldnt get off work. it's all good though, i bought 70 dollars worth of shit off the sonic youth online store. and nomadic follower is going to give us a full review

where do you live?

Gookid 06.19.2006 01:43 PM

Your dad's lucky to have you as a daughter.

screamingskull 06.19.2006 02:10 PM

stepmom's suck!, i would be unbelievebly angry at mine if she got my dad to wimp out of taking me to see my favourite band, especially with all the rumours flying around that this is their final tour.
you have my sympathy.

krastian 06.19.2006 02:28 PM

That sucks....do any of yr friends have a car? Probably to late now, but next time try and plan ahead. I missed a ton of shows up until I was 17....God damn what a bummer.

scott v 06.19.2006 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
stepmom's suck!, i would be unbelievebly angry at mine if she got my dad to wimp out of taking me to see my favourite band, especially with all the rumours flying around that this is their final tour.
you have my sympathy.

final tour???

where did this rumor come from!?!?!

Gookid 06.19.2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott v
final tour???

It's a false rumour.

screamingskull 06.19.2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott v
final tour???

it was a false rumour. but a rumour nonetheless

RIPfrey05 06.19.2006 02:45 PM

1. im a dude
2. the schedule is my dads and stepmom;s plans revolving around my 4 and 10 year old half sisters
3. i live in lynchburg virginia, its too late to get there unless i took a plane
4. the dude who i would have gone with has recently had his car sold when he went to rehab

scott v 06.19.2006 02:48 PM

If the rumor is true then that may surely please HaydenAsche and Assblaster, they seem enthralled w/ the fact that the new album sucks and repeatedly let us all know about it... i hate regurgatators...

I never knew anyone who loved to talk trash about something to the "nth" degree... why?

so you don't like the album, get over it.
i don't think its the best but it ain't the worst... i've gotten over my issues w/ it

get over yours.

EMMAh 06.19.2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIPfrey05
2. the schedule is my dads and stepmom;s plans revolving around my 4 and 10 year old half sisters

.:(.

screamingskull 06.19.2006 02:50 PM

they are not breaking up, or stopping touring, sonicl started a rumour that they were but a few people (me) took it seriously.

sonicl 06.19.2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
someone posted a statement from the band, wait a sec i will find it.

If that statement is the one I think it is, well, sorry, it's entirely ficticious, and is all my own evil handywork.

RIPfrey05 06.19.2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
If that statement is the one I think it is, well, sorry, it's entirely ficticious, and is all my own evil handywork.

What a D-bag.

screamingskull 06.19.2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

What a D-bag.

agreed. although i do think he is truely sorry.:o

sonicl 06.19.2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

What a D-bag.

Yeah, okay. But read it... http://216.70.73.169/gossip/showthre...8468#post78468

RIPfrey05 06.19.2006 03:01 PM

MAINE YO
just playin!

greenlight 06.19.2006 04:00 PM

i don't think they're finishing!!. from what i saw on the pictures and short videos from rr tour so far. big and positive energy going on. they are actually still and for real enjoying themselfs.

ripfrey05, all the time i thought you're from england? don't worry, next time. i know that feeling tho. i missed sy in prague and it was during WASHING MACHINE TOUR (they haven't played in prague since) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still pissed off. such a asshole i was. what is worse i can't find any info, recordings or pictures from that show at the moment and i have try radio stations as well, but nothing.

schizophrenicroom 06.19.2006 04:06 PM

I know how you feel. My folks told me for so long they'd consider it and try to schedule. My mom's spending all week in Orlando for work and my dad's on business right now because of timing. There's no way I can go now but I'm so fucking pissed.