Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Mighty Australian Football Thread (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=84410)

floatingslowly 11.27.2012 03:51 PM

The Mighty Australian Football Thread

I'm a Western Bulldogs fan (aka Footscray Football Club)!

Aussie football is so much better than.....Amerifat football and let's not even bother with soccer.

So, come on! Convince me that your team isn't full of rapists (which you can't, because they are)!!

demonrail666 11.27.2012 04:00 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...in-Samuel.html

floatingslowly 11.27.2012 04:05 PM

It's a proven fact that most teams (especially the Houston Texans) field rapists as weapons of terror; most teams, but NOT the Mighty Western Bulldogs.

Rob Instigator 11.27.2012 04:31 PM

It's how we roll in Hou-Stoned.

h8kurdt 11.27.2012 04:54 PM

Leave this board. We don't want your type around here.

floatingslowly 11.27.2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Leave this board. We don't want your type around here.

You are now suspected of being a rapist. I have notifed the authorites, and can assure you, Stu is watching.

@Rob: not only is my team drug-free, but they are well-fed a nutritious diet that does not include "a triple cheeseboigah wif bucket o' fries".

Consequently, your team is shit.

!@#$%! 11.27.2012 06:23 PM

who cares about this shitty sport except for a handful of melanoma-afflicted, inbred ex-convicts?

/thread

floatingslowly 11.27.2012 07:33 PM

Have you been to a game? It's heaps better than soccer, footy, or whatever less-than-real-man sport you partake for viewing pleasure.

This is a thread about real athletes; namely, the Mighty Western Bulldogs Footscray Football Club.

/you

ps: rapist.

!@#$%! 11.27.2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Have you been to a game? It's heaps better than soccer, footy, or whatever less-than-real-man sport you partake for viewing pleasure.

This is a thread about real athletes; namely, the Mighty Western Bulldogs Footscray Football Club.

/you

ps: rapist.

nobody cares

floatingslowly 11.27.2012 07:45 PM

I do. I'm somebody. :'(

terminal pharmacy 11.27.2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
who cares about this shitty sport except for a handful of melanoma-afflicted, inbred ex-convicts?

/thread

yup, australian football sucks balls.

floatingslowly 11.27.2012 08:24 PM

one can only suspect that your traitorous ways are born of shame, angst and fear.

shame for those moccasin-wearing ferals whom you support, angst over whether or not you can cram another hot jam donut down your sweaty gullet, and fear; fear of those proud men in red, white, and blue, those brave few who are the Western Bulldogs (Footscray Football Club).

a lesser-man you are.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 11.27.2012 10:26 PM

you know, no matter how many times I watch an Australian Rules Football match, I just can't figure anything out one way or the other. Is it rugby? Is it football? Is it soccer? Is it field hockey Is it homoerotic? What the fuck exactly is going on?

!@#$%! 11.27.2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
What the fuck exactly is going on?

it doesn't matter because nobody cares

dale_gribble 11.28.2012 02:53 AM

nobody cares about you either symbols man. is that why you spread your negativity?

Johnny "Magic Fingers" 11.28.2012 08:31 AM

Obviously Aussie Rules Football is the best.

And I couldn't give a !@#$%! what anyone else thinks... that's the beauty of it.

GO HAWKS!

Keeping It Simple 11.28.2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm a Western Bulldogs fan (aka Footscray Football Club)!

Aussie football is so much better than.....Amerifat football and let's not even bother with soccer.

So, come on! Convince me that your team isn't full of rapists (which you can't, because they are)!!

A sport for really hard bastards.

floatingslowly 11.28.2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dale_gribble
nobody cares about you either symbols man. is that why you spread your negativity?

I would neither expect nor enjoy anything less.

Have you seen his avatar? It never changes, and for good reason.

We all float down here.

floatingslowly 11.28.2012 10:08 AM

Q*bert wanna snuggle????

ink. 12.05.2012 09:26 PM

my baby knows how to make the mom-in-law happy. :)