Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Room 101 (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=29495)

demonrail666 02.19.2009 11:59 AM

Room 101

Post here the things, people, whatever, that you loathe the most and rid yourself of their vileness forever.

That felt so good.

Glice 02.19.2009 12:13 PM

Birminghamians are some of the nicest people. REVISION PLEASE.

barnaclelapse 02.19.2009 12:14 PM

I honestly can't say I've ever had a nice time anywhere in the state of Alabama.

nicfit 02.19.2009 12:19 PM

Danny Himself 02.19.2009 12:24 PM

Coleslaw. I have to deal with massive amounts of this in work and I am certain that it is a great crime against humanity. It looks like puke. Ugh. Anyone who eats this is a dirty bastard.

NME magazine. Anyone who reads this is a lazy, uninformed twat who earnestly posesses a deep hatred for music and wishes to parade this hatred by carrying this magazine everywhere with them and reading out of it under the delusion that they know what they're on about (not that the magazine knows what it's on about). I mean, look at this shit. How many shit bands are mentioned on the cover? Christ.

JUELZ S.A.N.T.A.N.A. I don't think that stands for anything. This dickjockey raps like he's only heard about rap in passing- his rhymes are absolutely terrible, he has no flow, and the production on his music is bewildering at best. Still, he is plastered all over television and radio. Or at least, he was. He's made his money off it.

demonrail666 02.19.2009 12:33 PM

Glice 02.19.2009 12:37 PM

Ooh, latter Red Dwarf, awesome call.

demonrail666 02.19.2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Birminghamians are some of the nicest people. REVISION PLEASE.

I spent a week there once. Diabolical.

!@#$%! 02.19.2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself

Coleslaw. I have to deal with massive amounts of this in work and I am certain that it is a great crime against humanity. It looks like puke. Ugh. Anyone who eats this is a dirty bastard.

ha ha ha, fuck you danny, ha ha ha, i eat coleslaw several times a week.

of course it's nothing like that turdy bowl you're presenting, and i'm sure it's better made in 'merica over england cos you know it's always that way.

im sorry you have to deal with shitty food byproducts at work mang, but if you ever come by these parts i'll make you a coleslaw that will blow your socks off.

rule #1 of course is no mayo in it, especially not industrial mayo derived from petroleum. rule #2 is all fresh organic produce. rule #3 is mix bland, sweet, and spicy vegetables for interesting taste. rule #4 is orange juice. yeah.

!@#$%! 02.19.2009 12:50 PM

neway, my turn...

!@#$%! 02.19.2009 01:03 PM

demonrail666 02.19.2009 01:23 PM

demonrail666 02.19.2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

I have no idea what these two are, but they do look hideous.

stu666 02.19.2009 01:31 PM

akprodr 02.19.2009 02:19 PM

though my fear and loathing will not cease merely from posting a picture.

Rob Instigator 02.19.2009 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha, fuck you danny, ha ha ha, i eat coleslaw several times a week.

of course it's nothing like that turdy bowl you're presenting, and i'm sure it's better made in 'merica over england cos you know it's always that way.

im sorry you have to deal with shitty food byproducts at work mang, but if you ever come by these parts i'll make you a coleslaw that will blow your socks off.

rule #1 of course is no mayo in it, especially not industrial mayo derived from petroleum. rule #2 is all fresh organic produce. rule #3 is mix bland, sweet, and spicy vegetables for interesting taste. rule #4 is orange juice. yeah.

I love the colslaw they make in deep south USA, no mayo, just boiled vinegar and spices. CRUNVCHHHHHHHH. they serve it here with fried catfish

Rob Instigator 02.19.2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akprodr

though my fear and loathing will not cease merely from posting a picture.

hey AK, growing up I read all about how thes ehorwseshoe crabs, distant relatives of spiders, not crabs, were inedible and fucked up, then I saw some TV shows where they show how in southeast asia they eat these nasty shiats!

Rob Instigator 02.19.2009 02:40 PM

This fucker.

he paints this crap

Green_mind 02.19.2009 05:27 PM

What is it with that Zane Low? I haven't thought about what annoys me about him, but I hate seeing/hearing his interviews, seems so insincere?

Danny Himself 02.19.2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green_mind
What is it with that Zane Low? I haven't thought about what annoys me about him, but I hate seeing/hearing his interviews, seems so insincere?

He's just a big twat. He pretends he has 'discovered' acts that have been around for ages and most hip people know about already.