Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Do you have a type? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=5426)

acousticrock87 08.26.2006 03:46 PM

Looks-wise: Pretty face and long hair.

Personality-wise: Sarcasm, humor, all that good stuff. I hate when girls giggle and laugh at jokes that I know they don't get. If she doesn't get a joke, I'd rather hear "That made no sense, fucking moron." Gotta be very real; no fake only-to-impress shit. And I also like girls that take a long time to get to know and don't talk about everything to everyone.

Everyneurotic 08.26.2006 03:50 PM

i really don't think i have a type...the two girls i'm pursuing right now are polar opposites.

as long as they are not nutjobs and are interesting, then everything is game i guess.

ohh, and no fat chicks.

wax 08.26.2006 04:15 PM

yeah, sorry. i didnt mean to offend either.
i thought he was someone from an indie band or something.

Pookie 08.26.2006 04:17 PM

Funny women.

My partner is the funniest woman I've ever met.

Imagine Cantakerous but about 15 years older.

Tokolosh 08.26.2006 04:20 PM

Someone that spanks or likes to be spanked.

wax 08.26.2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i really don't think i have a type...the two girls i'm pursuing right now are polar opposites.

as long as they are not nutjobs and are interesting, then everything is game i guess.

ohh, and no fat chicks.

yes!
gotta be thin! i like very thin girls. no offence to big girls but its just my preference. i myself am putting on rather alot of weight recently. but it only seems to be on my belly, so i just look pregnant.

Cantankerous 08.26.2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Looks-wise: Pretty face and long hair.

Personality-wise: Sarcasm, humor, all that good stuff. I hate when girls giggle and laugh at jokes that I know they don't get. If she doesn't get a joke, I'd rather hear "That made no sense, fucking moron." Gotta be very real; no fake only-to-impress shit. And I also like girls that take a long time to get to know and don't talk about everything to everyone.

Right the fuck on.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
Funny women.

does she wear crazy clothes and have scraggly dark hair?

porkmarras 08.26.2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wax
yes!
gotta be thin! i like very thin girls. no offence to big girls but its just my preference. i myself am putting on rather alot of weight recently. but it only seems to be on my belly, so i just look pregnant.

I generally find big men sexier but that's a rule i've broken a few times.

porkmarras 08.26.2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Funny women.

Somehow i've imagined you going exactly for that type.

porkmarras 08.26.2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
I generally find big men sexier but that's a rule i've broken a few times.

Of course,that's because you are a slut!!

Pookie 08.26.2006 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous

does she wear crazy clothes and have scraggly dark hair?

When I first met her, she had bright red hair, a leopardskin coat, and army boots.

Pookie 08.26.2006 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
Somehow i've imagined you going exactly for that type.

I'm glad you've been giving it some thought.

porkmarras 08.26.2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

I'm glad you've been giving it some thought.

Of course i would.I shall imagine we post as humans and not internet entities.

Prisstina 08.26.2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wax
yeah, sorry. i didnt mean to offend either.
i thought he was someone from an indie band or something.

Ha, no. He's WHOREOHSCOPE on the board. The complete opposite of someone that could be in an indie band, I assure you.

Cantankerous 08.26.2006 05:35 PM

Quote:

When I first met her, she had bright red hair, a leopardskin coat, and army boots.

i have two of those things at the moment, and i have had bright red hair on a number of occaisions.

Toilet & Bowels 08.26.2006 05:38 PM

i'm more concerned about girls avoiding certain things that turn me off, than them fitting a certain criteria, i hate timid girls who look frightened of everything. ultra girly chicks who like everthing to be pink and frilly. chicks who wear too much make up, or perfume. girls who motherly and interfereing. emotionaly needy chicks. fashion victim gorls who hang out in my neighbourhood.

Pookie 08.26.2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i have two of those things at the moment, and i have had bright red hair on a number of occaisions.

Confirmation, you are her 15 years ago. With a different name (actually I don't know your name, so that may not be true). In a different country.

porkmarras 08.26.2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i'm more concerned about girls avoiding certain things that turn me off, than them fitting a certain criteria, i hate timid girls who look frightened of everything. ultra girly chicks who like everthing to be pink and frilly. chicks who wear too much make up, or perfume. girls who motherly and interfereing. emotionaly needy chicks. fashion victim gorls who hang out in my neighbourhood.

Scared,timid types don't need applying here.I wish i would just get less bored easily sometimes but i haven't got that much patience for someone who is stuck up on fears and generally not that very interesting habits.

Cantankerous 08.26.2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Confirmation, you are her 15 years ago. With a different name (actually I don't know your name, so that may not be true). In a different country.

i am betting her name is not lilly.

Pookie 08.26.2006 06:29 PM

Is that your name? That was one we considered when we were thinking of girl's names.