Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What the fuck are you drinking???? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2692)

Antagon 01.18.2019 10:10 AM

Elderflower cordial

!@#$%! 01.18.2019 03:56 PM

kraken + coke for the beginning of a long weekend

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.20.2019 03:02 PM

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.20.2019 04:58 PM

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.20.2019 05:49 PM

!@#$%! 01.20.2019 06:05 PM

roasted kukicha

Antagon 01.20.2019 06:28 PM

Off-brand cola

choc e-Claire 01.20.2019 06:42 PM

The $1 freeze I mentioned a few pages ago. Got it for free this time.

Antagon 01.24.2019 02:21 PM

A tall glass of Cuba Libre, using Gosling's Black Seal Bermuda Rum and a liberal amount of lime-zest. Because fuck, I need a good drink today.

!@#$%! 01.26.2019 07:46 PM

inspired by demonyo's suggestion i put some heavy cream in my guinness

holy shit it's good!

like a tasty tasty milkshake

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.26.2019 08:14 PM

choc e-Claire 01.28.2019 12:19 AM

For the first time, alcohol.

It tastes like shit and I'm now feeling sad about the day. (This was a few hours ago, the drink.)

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.28.2019 10:44 AM

lmao, whatd u have?

!@#$%! 01.28.2019 10:51 AM

lmao chocky

ofc alcohol is a depressant

in lower doses it depresses inhibitions so you can unleash the gods

but in large doses it just fucks you up

bish, if you wanna get a proper high just do some righteous cardio. sweet sweet endorphins are the best

choc e-Claire 01.28.2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
lmao, whatd u have?

Great Northern, it's one we have here. I didn't even have much, just one mouthful.

The sadness wasn't because beer, it was because depression.

!@#$%! 01.28.2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Great Northern, it's one we have here.

hilarious name for an australian beer. does it advertise itself as “always stale”?

Quote:

I didn't even have much, just one mouthful.

well, shit, that doesn’t count.

Quote:

The sadness wasn't because beer, it was because depression.

look chocky, back in the day people here used to post a lot of obscene and sexy pictures

the the millennials protested, too much sex, not safe for work, objectification something, and so we stopped

but for you depression i’ll make an exception and say: buy yourself a calendar!

cheer up doll, and read about vivienne ming— that’s a new hero for you, was just reading about her in the financial times

your pop-pop likely has a subscription, but if not maybe you can read a free sample

https://on.ft.com/2NPbUdr

remember you won’t be a teenager forever lololol. hang in there. now go for a run or something.

choc e-Claire 01.28.2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hilarious name for an australian beer. does it advertise itself as “always stale”?

Wait until you hear about bags of goon...

Quote:

well, shit, that doesn’t count.

I stopped drinking because it tasted shit. And also because I didn't feel comfortable hanging around a bunch of teenagers whose sole plan was to get shitfaced. But mostly because it tasted shit.

Quote:

the millennials protested, too much sex, not safe for work, objectification something, and so we stopped

Oh, there's times where I'm fine with objectification - that said, I prefer it on my own time, where I can pick and choose.

And for future reference - the closer to an andro appearance someone has, the more attracted I'm likely to be. If I cannot tell their gender from a photo, I'll think they're cute as hell.

Quote:

remember you won’t be a teenager forever lololol. hang in there. now go for a run or something.

Thirteen months until I'm 18 and can move on to adult problems. :D

!@#$%! 01.28.2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Wait until you hear about bags of goon...

I stopped drinking because it tasted shit. And also because I didn't feel comfortable hanging around a bunch of teenagers whose sole plan was to get shitfaced. But mostly because it tasted shit.

Oh, there's times where I'm fine with objectification - that said, I prefer it on my own time, where I can pick and choose.

And for future reference - the closer to an andro appearance someone has, the more attracted I'm likely to be. If I cannot tell their gender from a photo, I'll think they're cute as hell.

Thirteen months until I'm 18 and can move on to adult problems. :D

oh haha you said “a boy in a skirt” and that’s all i could conjure up. o well. there is a calendar for you somewhere i am sure. the important thing is that you look at it and feel good.

bags of goon? wtf lmao

girls in my day drank wine coolers. oh yeah hahaha. sorority bitches mostly. repugnant to me, that drink, but maybe more your bag. no goons required lololo.

choc e-Claire 01.28.2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

bags of goon? wtf lmao

Australian culture, goon is.

!@#$%! 01.28.2019 04:22 PM

oh shit i drink boxed wine on the regular. used to buy an aussie shiraz at trader joe’s actually, but now have settled on black box as my staple; they pack a nice chilean cab in those containers and their (california?) chardonnay is a decent quaff.

not too far from you (relatively ofc) kiwi marlborough sauvignon blancs are nice btw. well—once you’re of age, minor xD