Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   happy birth Sir Lee (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=87384)

chrome noise tape 02.03.2013 10:36 AM

happy birth Sir Lee

have a nice day

bloodcrystallisetosand 02.03.2013 11:39 AM

To celebrate i finally got round to getting Time & Tides. Long live Lee Ranaldo Band! And Glacial! And any other recording projects he deigns to bestow upon us adoring minions!

ilduclo 02.03.2013 11:39 AM

Surly!

noisereductions 02.03.2013 02:55 PM

happy bday!

the ikara cult 02.03.2013 03:03 PM

Many happy Returns

RanaldoNecro 02.03.2013 03:22 PM

happy birthday lee....

hipster_bebop_junkie 02.03.2013 11:10 PM

Happy birthday, Lee!

sy2004 02.04.2013 01:53 AM

A little too late cause celebrating my own one, Happy birthday, Mr. Ranaldo !

_slavo_ 02.04.2013 04:21 AM

Happy birthday mr. Ranaldo

woofwoof 02.04.2013 05:43 AM

HB LEE

EVOLghost 02.04.2013 06:42 AM

Bappy Hirthday guy!

maropi 02.04.2013 07:20 AM

See you this weekend! Happy birthday.

Lazewski 02.04.2013 05:42 PM

HB Lee.

dead_battery 02.04.2013 07:17 PM

Tila Tequila
Saturday
I am reading back on some earlier comments from you guys from my earlier post asking me how I was able to see you & describe things about you without me even being there or knowing anything about you. This is also how I am able to travel all over the Universe and be able to give you a pretty detailed description of what I see, which most or all people would say that is impossible to do, but I clearly proved them wrong on both situations as I had it right on the money! How is this possible you say? Well for these situations I use a quicker technique that's called "REMOTE VIEWING." I believe all of these new abilities I have now is due to all of my DNA's being activated. I am also a healer as I can literally just scan your body (even online believe it or not) & would be able to see anything in your body that needs to be fixed or healed as I scan through it. Of course it would work a million times better if I was doing it for you in person so I can actually melt away whatever toxins you have by giving you my healing energies that heats up through both of my palms.

Sometimes when I get too excited, upset, or anxious it disrupts my energy flow for some reason as a blast of pure energy wave comes out of me and causes it to break all of the lights around me! I have accidentally blown a couple of fuses at 3 different places so far so I know it's not just a coincidence, and just 2 days ago things started getting stranger. I was waiting for a friend when all of a sudden the Man behind the counter started raising his voice and next thing you know there was a LOUD CRASH of glasses that fell down from NOWHERE behind him! They thought it was a ghost or something, but it was actually my fault because when he raised his voice it kinda shot through me, thus causing my energy to blast out again. OOPS! Then he told he co-worker

"HEY THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED NOW SO I GUESS WE SHOULD START CHARGING PEOPLE MORE!"

LOL! Little did he know it was little Miss Tinkerbell that did all that damage! haha! I also can ESP with people REALLY WELL, but unfortunately I have yet to meet anyone who's able to receive my messages, but I can always hear you guys. Even at the most RANDOM PLACES! Anyway there's lots more, but I'll share that in my book as well as teach you how to attain the same Super Human Abilities. Would you believe me if I told you that I was able to make a car fly for 4 minutes before? I had a witness too so that was awesome! Ok please don't crucify me for sharing this with you! lol The only reason I am able to do all of this is because I feel connected to all of you, thus allowing me to feel what you feel, see what you see, etc. This is why it's so important for everyone to become ONE again! Do you know how fun that would be? We'd be able to telepath from across the world, fax over images just by using our brains, go space traveling together & do cartwheels around the asteroid belt lol I mean seriously. This is all real & this is all something you are all capable of doing as well, well, only those who are awake. Cheers! Meet me on the other side of the Universe where "THE BEGINNING" started because that's where I am about to travel to! See ya there! :) xoxoo
4Like · Comment · Share