Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Just took some shrooms, bro. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=40360)

amerikangod 07.04.2010 06:12 PM

Just took some shrooms, bro.

Null

atsonicpark 07.04.2010 06:27 PM

yeah they're kewl

DeadDiscoDildo 07.04.2010 06:55 PM

The first time I ever did acid i found nirvana nevermind at the guys house who I was tripping at. I put it in and listened to the whole record while staring at this wall of stupid ass grafiti art. But it blew my mind...I had forgotton how much I had loved Nirvana and that's what got me into it.

I was just sitting there after it ended for about 20 minutes fuckin around on this acoustic smoking a cigerette and all of a sudden endless nameless came on...I had completely forgotton about that song...and needless to say, it blew my mind.

Shrooms are great, Im not sure if that's a comfortable environment by the way you described your pre-existing conditions...goodluck...you might have an 'up and down' trip.

There is no bad trip.

be prepared, bro.

ann ashtray 07.05.2010 03:20 AM

This year I've only been fortunate enough to get my hands on some once....and they were over a year old. They'd been preserved in honey + it was somewhat of a weak trip...w/ a massive sugar rush (aside from eating 'em, I took it upon myself to also down all the honey).

Weak trip, but it's been weird in the way that several days later I'd still be catching little glimpses of weirdness. Seeing patterns between the words in books, lotsa stuff in my periphrial vision...like a possum darting across my wall and suddenly stopping. I glanced over at 'em, and he vanished into absolute nothingness.

Plan on (hopefully) getting more before long.

Last year was a great time. Some great trips...shroomage from the same field the Allman Bros. would pick theirs from...'least, that's the story.

I swear by those things. They no doubt fixed a bunch of shit I'd previously been dealing with. Put me in a state of mind that was weird for a while, but it was something I knew I had to force myself through.

Fun stuff.

Satan 07.05.2010 03:30 AM

i like acid

ann ashtray 07.05.2010 03:33 AM

I've never, ever taken acid. Would like to, though.

Should be experimenting w/ something weird tonight. I'm a bit nervous about it.

Satan 07.05.2010 03:38 AM

acid will fuck your brain up if you do too much, careful. i havent tripped since i took 9 hits for boadrum 9 and im still retarded from that.

SpaceCadetHayden 07.05.2010 03:08 PM

I eat shroomies like a motherfucker. fun fun fun. Last week I tried a cocktail of some potent boomers(1.5 g) and mephedrone(150 mg), and had a fantastic time, even though mephedrone is just like freebase ecstacy and that shit is crazy. Steer clear of that.

The vast wonders of the tryptamine and phenethylamine world are endless. Have fun, trip hard, and know your limits and doses.

Reccomendations: 5-meo-dipt, 2-c-t-7, and of course, n,n dmt.

SpaceCadetHayden 07.05.2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I've never, ever taken acid. Would like to, though.

Should be experimenting w/ something weird tonight. I'm a bit nervous about it.

Oooh. Do tell.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.05.2010 06:22 PM

Beg your pardon, but if you just ate some mushrooms what the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out in wandering around your backyard our your neighborhood on a vision quest of some sort? Shit, I have spent years hiding in strangers bushes smoking herb with friends, mutually baked out. Literally, life is a trip.

Dead-Air 07.05.2010 11:47 PM

been on Facebook pretending to be my wife (with her permission) posting in a long chat with her ex from several years ago. now going to have sex and call it a night. didn't make it to the corner store before they closed, so no ice cream bar.

Better_Than_Deux 07.06.2010 12:18 AM

the last time i did boomers (and first time i tripped) i puked all over my foot in front of a group a people, and that pretty much sums up my trip. that and i saw the virgin mary holding baby jesus in the wall texture of my friends camper bathroom.

i was pretty fucked up; i wish i could remember more.

EVOLghost 07.06.2010 12:55 AM

Emotional Riiiide!

EVOLghost 07.06.2010 12:59 AM

I love shrooms. Last time I did 'em I stayed home on aFriday night. WOW! crazy shit. Layed for hours. listened to mars volta De-Loused in the Comatorium and that shit did not sound like anything I heard before. After that was Vision Creation Newsun. Man...good stuff.

EVOLghost 07.06.2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
I eat shroomies like a motherfucker. fun fun fun. Last week I tried a cocktail of some potent boomers(1.5 g) and mephedrone(150 mg), and had a fantastic time, even though mephedrone is just like freebase ecstacy and that shit is crazy. Steer clear of that.

The vast wonders of the tryptamine and phenethylamine world are endless. Have fun, trip hard, and know your limits and doses.

Reccomendations: 5-meo-dipt, 2-c-t-7, and of course, n,n dmt.

when is j00 comin' to Chicago?

_slavo_ 07.06.2010 02:39 AM

Another thread turned "I take more drugs than you do"
pure SYG class

Keeping It Simple 07.06.2010 06:02 AM

Life can be a trip without ingesting shit like shrooms. People who have to take drugs are clearly cursed with little to no imagination.

Satan 07.06.2010 06:18 AM

you're an idiot. the thing is, you don't HAVE to take drugs. you can choose to indulge or choose not to indulge, but it's ultimately a choice. even if you're the biggest heroin addict in the world you don't HAVE to take drugs. most people i know who take drugs which is pretty much everyone i know have extremely vivid imaginations, you don't use drugs to imagine things, you use drugs to escape the frequently dull reality of...reality. or just for the fuck of it, drugs are fun.

Satan 07.06.2010 06:18 AM

i'm high on life

ann ashtray 07.06.2010 09:28 AM

Rollins' lyrics became much more thought provoking after he began tripping (at Chuck Dukowski's suggestion).

I bet all fugazi albums wouldn't sound the same if Ian tripped every once in a while.