Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How long have you known your sexual preference? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=19270)

m1rr0r dash 01.28.2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
short for psicoanalista.

...so ...like an analrapist?

flophousefloozie 01.28.2008 08:47 PM

I've never questioned my sexuality. I've experimented, simply because I was curious. Nothing. It did nothing for me, and the whole while I was thinking of my boyfriend.

choc e-Claire 05.01.2019 10:12 PM

An old thread, but I want to share my story with this - confusing and scary at the time, but really kinda funny in hindsight.

So, Valentine's Day 2017, I'm 14 years old and just assume that I'm a straight dude - I know I like girls (had a relationship that was really awkward and I try to forget happened), and while I have nothing against gay people, I just don't happen to be one.
Anyway, I'm standing around half-heartedly complaining about not having a Valentine (nothing new here) and my male best friend asks me to be his. I'd suspected he was a bit gay, but I figured that he was joking, so I said sure.
20 minutes later, he turns around and tells me that he was joking. And I knew that, had considered it when I asked him about it, but I still got kinda sad about it.
Quickly thought "why the fuck am I sad", and (to make a long store short) I'm bi - unfortunately one without any experience. But it'll come.

Rob Instigator 05.02.2019 10:27 AM

since age 3 or 4.

I do not remember a time when I was not drawn to the scantily clad ladies in Puerto Rican dance and music shows back in 1976-79.

LifeDistortion 05.02.2019 01:14 PM

At age 13 in 7th grade one of my first crushes was on my very attractive Junior High History Teacher. She was young, perhaps even a first year teacher. So my 7th grade ends and there's summer vacation. When I returned for eighth grade she was married and had changed her last name. It was like an episode of The Wonder Years. lol. In eighth grade I was not in her class anymore unfortunately, got moved to a male history teacher, and by the end of the year, when I was leaving junior high and heading into high school, the attractive history teacher was pregnant with her first kid. So, she was one of my first crushes.

!@#$%! 05.02.2019 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
At when I was leaving junior high and heading into high school, the attractive history teacher was pregnant with her first kid. So, she was one of my first crushes.

ilduclo 05.18.2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
since age 3 or 4.

I do not remember a time when I was not drawn to the scantily clad ladies in Puerto Rican dance and music shows back in 1976-79.

That’s funny, my Ma tells me I’d sit in my high chair quietly until a pretty woman showed up on teevee, then I’d yell, bang my sippy cup and drool.

Diesel 05.18.2019 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
An old thread, but I want to share my story with this - confusing and scary at the time, but really kinda funny in hindsight.

So, Valentine's Day 2017, I'm 14 years old and just assume that I'm a straight dude - I know I like girls (had a relationship that was really awkward and I try to forget happened), and while I have nothing against gay people, I just don't happen to be one.
Anyway, I'm standing around half-heartedly complaining about not having a Valentine (nothing new here) and my male best friend asks me to be his. I'd suspected he was a bit gay, but I figured that he was joking, so I said sure.
20 minutes later, he turns around and tells me that he was joking. And I knew that, had considered it when I asked him about it, but I still got kinda sad about it.
Quickly thought "why the fuck am I sad", and (to make a long store short) I'm bi - unfortunately one without any experience. But it'll come.

A wise man...sorry, I'll start again. A wise non-binary once said "any hole is a ferkin goal".

The Gazpacho Gestapo 05.18.2019 11:39 AM

golden child 12.20.2019 01:46 AM

Pushing 30 and I don't know. The first girl I crushed on looked like a boy.

tw2113 12.20.2019 03:12 AM

I'm privileged in that I've never felt need to question. In my mind, I am a male and biologically born that way, and I prefer biologically born females

_slavo_ 12.20.2019 04:43 AM

when the female classmates started growing boobs, which could have been around 12, I realized I enjoyed staring at them.

!@#$%! 12.20.2019 07:35 AM

i was pre-boob. i had 2 massive crushes on girls from my kindergarten lololol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

h8kurdt 12.20.2019 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i was pre-boob. i had 2 massive crushes on girls from my kindergarten lololol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"For God's sake, Alvy, even Freud speaks of a latency period."

!@#$%! 12.20.2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
"For God's sake, Alvy, even Freud speaks of a latency period."

haaahaaahaa, i am familiar with that reference, and yeah i could relate when i saw it.

when i was in kindergarten and preschool it was all coed, and i was friends with boys and girls, but at each school there was one pretty girl that made me go “oooooooooh...” hahaha.

things got ruined when i went to an all boys school. it all got very macho, and “we don’t play with girls” became a thing, and then yeah i had to wait for pre-puberty or something.

actually no, in childhood i used to drool at the hot ladies in my mom’s telenovelas. also, there was raquel welch. it wasn’t like a grownup feeling but... yeah, oh raquel welch,

golden child 12.20.2019 11:22 AM

I like everyone