Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   For old times sake. (drunken tub photos not included). (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=42203)

ni'k 11.13.2010 09:11 AM

HYPER GRUNGE
|Melodisaster's Blogging Solution and What They Up To. It's more than just grunge|
SUNDAY, MAY 27, 2007
Story Of Kurt Cocaine
Kurt Cocaine

You make me high,
You make me want to die,
And I don't care.

You make me feel like,
I want to die,
And I don't care.

I don't want you,
I don't need you,
I don't want you,
I don't need you...

written by : Dill

'Kurt Cocaine' is a song about a drug addict who had give up on drugs and want to stop the habit. The song titled 'Kurt Cocaine' because the writer, Dill took the feel of Kurt Cobain if he stop from taking drugs and keep his music career goes on. Dill also want to remind people about the effect of drugs that will lead them to death. To all musicians who taking drugs, please stop it. Doesn't mean if you stop taking it, you can't perform great. Feel your songs, and feel enjoy of playing your songs.

LIVE BETTER WITHOUT DRUGS...!!!

Posted by Hizam Yusri at 9:27 AM Labels: Lyrics
1 comments:

Anonymous said...
is this fucking serious? XD
8:01 AM
Post a Comment

ni'k 11.13.2010 09:17 AM

looks like swa is banking on noone actually reading through the whole thread and his well honed powers of self delusion.

there can only be one outcome, one 25% alcohol per litre outcome.

meanwhile my arsenal of jpeg comics only expands.

swa i hope you can top yourself next time.

knox 11.13.2010 09:20 AM

it's unfair to blame it on the alcohol.

ni'k 11.13.2010 09:28 AM

he can't blame it on himself tho.

would have to face up to what causes him to write such GENIUS in the first place.

then the reason he's reduced to ranting such crap would change from him being a sensitive artist to him being an annoying twat.

this is the point where the bottle intervenes

and the cycle continues.

there's no way out of it without losing his passion and intensity

losing his mystical link to the power of the blues that makes him a superior human being and justifies his tragic self involvement.

this cannot come to pass

he would not be able to channel the full intensity of the blues

we would be deprived of our new demi god

the earth would die without the sustenance of his soulful harmonies.

the kurds would take over.

DEATH WOULD COME TO US ALL.

ann ashtray 11.13.2010 10:00 AM

a m y s t i c a l l i n k f o r n i k

Genteel Death 11.13.2010 12:07 PM

you should drink better man

Rob Instigator 11.15.2010 10:56 PM

If we. Were all held to everything we say we would all sway to the beat and we would all die fer kurdt. Cuz hey brotheer I hate the fucking commercials with the shitheds drinking miller lite and riidiculing immigrants yet,, I feel winter cioming and in the south that means a lot of bread pudding goddamnit all to fuck. It is almost enough to overturn the deep depressions for the faceof our world has greyed and withered. He who casts the forist stone will be without sin. That is what it says in the satanic bible cuz that is what the southern baptists use don't ya know???? Just in time for the holidays as we go into break...