Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Top 3 voted gets their heads... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=8980)

Inhuman 12.14.2006 03:20 PM

Top 3 voted gets their heads...

...photoshopped onto a mongoose.

GO!

jon boy 12.14.2006 03:33 PM

not cantankerous or anyone else really obvious who does that kind of thing anyway. do it to someone else i say.

Inhuman 12.14.2006 03:36 PM

Kegmama would be unexpected, I'd like to see her get one of them. I regret not making the poll options check boxes though

k-krack 12.14.2006 03:47 PM

I'd like to see a mongoose with scene har, so naturally, I chose Inhuman. (Score one for toothless k-krack!)

Inhuman 12.14.2006 03:50 PM

Damn, I'll choose a picture AFTER my haircut.

So how did the wisdom teeth go? Did the doctors get their money? And is your mouth sore? Hope it's not too bad!

k-krack 12.14.2006 03:54 PM

My mouth's doin' ok, a little bit sore, but not as bad as I psyched myself up for.. I slept for a couple hours as soon as I got home, so most of the local anaesthetic has worn off, and I'm less drowzy from the general-stylez. My last memory prior to the OPERATION is "After about a minute, yr going to feel pretty relaxed, and then another minute or so and you shoiuld be asleep..."

HaydenAsche 12.14.2006 03:57 PM

I vote myself.

Inhuman 12.14.2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
My mouth's doin' ok, a little bit sore, but not as bad as I psyched myself up for.. I slept for a couple hours as soon as I got home, so most of the local anaesthetic has worn off, and I'm less drowzy from the general-stylez. My last memory prior to the OPERATION is "After about a minute, yr going to feel pretty relaxed, and then another minute or so and you shoiuld be asleep..."

Yeah, same thing they said to me the time I almost died and they had to put me to sleep to fix stuff up. That's good that you're doing fine!

k-krack 12.14.2006 03:59 PM

Yeh, man. I can't wait to get my mouth full of some motha'fuckin' broth, though... I haven't eaten since 11 pm (last night... obviously). Were you put to sleep from intra(re?)venous, or 'the mask'??

Inhuman 12.14.2006 04:05 PM

Quote:

Yeh, man. I can't wait to get my mouth full of some motha'fuckin' broth, though... I haven't eaten since 11 pm (last night... obviously). Were you put to sleep from intra(re?)venous, or 'the mask'??

Haha nice, Broth is great. They stuck a needle in me and they said "yeah, it makes you sleepy". And then I woke up and I was completely fine. It's a weird feeling

!@#$%! 12.14.2006 04:07 PM

mongoose? sure, as long as i don't have to "eat a snake"...

i'll vote for kegmama then-- not only does she miss her popularity, but i hear she's great at waking people up, mongoose-style... :p

k-krack 12.14.2006 04:08 PM

Sure is. You obviously had the local freezing, right? Mine's still wearing off, it's mostly gone, though.
I was super-unhappy going into it, because a) I was only notified of it the day before... and b) the proximity to x-mas. If I cannot eat on x-mas, I will fuckin' beat some heads, bro.

How long did it take 'til you could eat solid foods?

Inhuman 12.14.2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Sure is. You obviously had the local freezing, right? Mine's still wearing off, it's mostly gone, though.
I was super-unhappy going into it, because a) I was only notified of it the day before... and b) the proximity to x-mas. If I cannot eat on x-mas, I will fuckin' beat some heads, bro.

How long did it take 'til you could eat solid foods?

oh, haha I was reffering to the time I almost died from a reaction, and they had to put me to sleep. I'm sure you'll be better for Christmas, because my friend just had his wisdom teeth pulled a few weeks ago and he said after a week there was absolutely no soreness.

Ooh and Hayden takes the lead

HaydenAsche 12.14.2006 04:17 PM

Ace. I need to be a mongoose.

fishmonkey 12.14.2006 04:21 PM

hayden.
no offence Hayden, it would be funny.

HaydenAsche 12.14.2006 04:22 PM

None taken. I'm immune to being offended, fishprimate.

Besides, even I can recognize the humour in and I have no humour.

k-krack 12.14.2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
oh, haha I was reffering to the time I almost died from a reaction, and they had to put me to sleep. I'm sure you'll be better for Christmas, because my friend just had his wisdom teeth pulled a few weeks ago and he said after a week there was absolutely no soreness.

Ooh and Hayden takes the lead

Oooh. Good to know. Man, I'm fucking STARVING.

atari 2600 12.14.2006 06:10 PM

Riki Tiki-Tavi

Inhuman repped

cryptowonderdruginvogue 12.14.2006 06:20 PM

heathenasche

luxinterior 12.14.2006 06:31 PM

"Bring me the head of crypto on a mongoose."
-Salome