Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

Drjohnrock 05.15.2016 10:15 PM

He can still do a great amount of damage with executive orders. And someone as unstable as Trump having the codes for nuclear weapons--it's unthinkable. I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is the greatest thing since sliced bread. But the stakes are much too high in this election to take a chance on Trump being elected. And in all fairness, the Bengazi and email "scandals" would have been one day stories if they had happened to Republicans; Bengazi? An underling would have said "The Secretary Of State can't micromanage the thousands of American diplomatic missions around the world" Emails? "The Secretary Of State's private server is much more secure than the inefficient one used by the government."

I'm not waiting for the perfect candidate. I live in the real world, and lesser of two evils is a very valid concept. I won't do it with great enthusiasm, but I'm voting for Clinton.

LifeDistortion 05.15.2016 10:40 PM

I don't care about Bengazi. For me its a non-issue, and before this election I didn't even think about the Superdelegates, I can only go by what I see, and what I see is a DNC shoving the candidate they want down the people's throat. Not that I ever had any illusions that the Democrats truly cared about the people but the blatant disregard and disrespect for the voters who simply want someone other than Clinton leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. If Clinton won the primary fairly then I wouldn't have issue with it. She wouldn't be my first choice but I would have done so begrudgingly, but to me it feels like she refuses to lose to someone else, like she did to Obama, and now has the DNC in her pocket and the voters don't matter to them. Debbie Schutlz, said as much herself.

evollove 05.16.2016 09:39 AM

policians and parties use any means to win? Yeah right. Next you'll tell us Santa doesn't exist. Go to burning man hippy.

tesla69 05.16.2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
and lesser of two evils is a very valid concept. I won't do it with great enthusiasm, but I'm voting for Clinton.

we need to be careful as to what is the lesser evil. In math one infinity equals infinity times 1000.

"New flight logs show that Bill Clinton took 26 trips with pedophile pal Jeff Epstein aboard his private jet Lolita Express in a span of just three years. Previously, the number of reported trips was 11. And at least five of the newly-uncovered trips were without any Secret Service agents accompanying him, normally a very rare occurrence. So we have an ex-president flying around with naked teenage girls in a plane outfitted with special sex rooms, and the media wants to talk about Trump scandals."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...off-easy.html: The Daily Beast reveal how pedophile hedge fund mogul Jeffrey Epstein escaped a hefty jail sentence despite overwhelming evidence of sex crimes with dozens of young girls

the “Balkan sex slave” Epstein allegedly boasted of purchasing from her family when she was just 14.

evollove 05.17.2016 07:02 AM

You can find all sorts of fun facts by skimming Trump's followers on social media.

tesla69 05.17.2016 10:01 AM

wow

JOURNALIST WHO EXPOSED TED CRUZ’S FATHER’S TIES TO LEE HARVEY OSWALD FOUND DEAD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY

of course this is a suicide.

EVOLghost 05.18.2016 09:08 AM

as if American politics weren't aggravating....

tesla69 05.20.2016 09:12 AM

On Wednesday, Trump met privately with Henry Kissinger in New York, a longtime unindicted war criminal as national security advisor, then secretary of state during the Nixon/Ford years.

tesla69 05.20.2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I didn't know that. :mad:

I saw it on the internet so it must be true!

The Soup Nazi 05.20.2016 04:30 PM

"Nixon and Kissinger should be tried for war crimes for the secret bombing of Cambodia!" —"For How Much Longer Do We Tolerate Mass Murder?", The Pop Group

tesla69 05.21.2016 09:32 AM

[img]http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.ne...n-1024x662.jpg[/img]

adding images is very inconsistent for me on this forum. I think this is too big.

This is a real photo - not photoshopped. Happier times.

afreespirit 05.21.2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
On Wednesday, Trump met privately with Henry Kissinger in New York, a longtime unindicted war criminal as national security advisor, then secretary of state during the Nixon/Ford years.

I'm also an unindicted war criminal as are most of the rest of you.

tesla69 05.25.2016 06:19 PM

Octavian recites (paraphrasing from the Rome series) the complaint of the common citizen: "The slaves are doing all the work, a Roman can't find a job, and the nobles have taken all the wealth!"

From here rose the Dictator Augustus.

pepper_green 05.25.2016 06:45 PM

ol boy! how fucked up is this? I told you Trump so. will Sanders run as green party? he's the only hope we have. I hate Democrates. just look at yr deadbeats vs. our Veterans and then ask me why. America has been taking advantage of. 10% off for a slippy slide because you fought because you had no choice you baby killer. FUCK OFF!!! while others get disability and lay and shit on theirselves. FUCK U DEMs. FUCK U IN THE EYE BALL!! hey, military pays for yr college forest gump.

Hellary is a monster. cant believe she brought up selling and turning property. it's what the banks do bitch!!

The Soup Nazi 05.26.2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
From here rose the Dictator Augustus.

Opinion column in The Washington Post: This is how fascism comes to America. Not that it's never been in the U.S., evidently, but still.

The Soup Nazi 05.26.2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
John Robb: "Personally, I like that both Sanders and Trump are isolationists."

Bernie Sanders is not an isolationist; he's just not a deranged hawk in search of where to nation-build next. He is, partly, a non-interventionist — "partly" because he has said he shares Obama's policy in Syria. Isolationism is a completely different concept.

ilduclo 05.27.2016 09:14 AM

I hope Trump and Sanders debate. Might have to wear clown shoes, though. And the violence in the audience? Welcome to the Thunderdome!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 05.27.2016 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Bernie Sanders is not an isolationist; he's just not a deranged hawk in search of where to nation-build next. He is, partly, a non-interventionist — "partly" because he has said he shares Obama's policy in Syria. Isolationism is a completely different concept.

If bernie supporting Obama policy for Syria than bernie supporting the same old Iran Contra style use of black ops and arming small militias to destabilize regions. Assad is a war criminal as is Russia. But what US is doing in response is equally criminal and irresponsible.

The Soup Nazi 05.27.2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo
I hope Trump and Sanders debate. Might have to wear clown shoes, though. And the violence in the audience? Welcome to the Thunderdome!

Not gonna happen. Chickenshit backed off.

ilduclo 05.27.2016 05:22 PM

drat!