Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

!@#$%! 10.31.2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I like cheap and Mexican lagers lol.

i like bohemia! it’s not too cheap though.

and eh, you should be alright then. just make sure to “earn” your carbs if you know what i mean.

(actually at the end of the day carbs can boost serotonin and help you relax, plus restock glycogen in tired muscles overnight. but choose complex carbs over simple ones.)

EVOLghost 10.31.2019 12:40 PM

Luckily my dog has a lot of energy to spend...so he has me moving....it's snowing right now...so we'll probably ditch the long walk today...heh....

Dude....so I think like last year or something Corona started selling Corona Familiar in 12oz bottles....man. That and Victoria are my go tos to right now....not too cheap either...but delicious...

(looking up complex and simple carbs now)

!@#$%! 10.31.2019 12:48 PM

get out in the snow and earn your beer hahahaa

EVOLghost 10.31.2019 12:53 PM

orale pues...

Antagon 10.31.2019 11:19 PM

So on two separate occasions today I've witnessed dudes with just shorts or some kind of kilt and flip flops on. Out and about that is. Apparently this year's hottest Halloween costume is a visual interpretation of Hypothermia.

_tunic_ 11.01.2019 03:24 AM

I just heard about turducken, from watching an episode of Cutthroat Kitchen. And now I'm all confused. How do you breed such an animal and why I've never seen one? So it's a chicken inside of a duck inside of a turkey. What sound does it make?

It's even more bizarre than a platypus, I want to have one as a pet

NYCgaf16 11.01.2019 03:34 AM

Hi everyone!
Have a great day!
:D

_tunic_ 11.01.2019 04:22 AM

Happy world vegan day to everyone but me and my new friend turducken

h8kurdt 11.01.2019 05:29 AM

Just looking at pictures of them. I'm having a heart attack just looking at it.

_tunic_ 11.01.2019 06:08 AM

On second thought, I think I would prefer a duckturcken. I love roasted duck skin. Now I'm off to Australia find a Bullockornis. If it's a she I'll call her Sandra

_tunic_ 11.01.2019 11:38 AM

well, if you still want to eat it this Christmas, but you don't want to stand in the kitchen for hours and hours. This is your best option:

$35 for 12 cases, cheapest holiday dinner you can get :D

!@#$%! 11.01.2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _tunic_
On second thought, I think I would prefer a duckturcken. I love roasted duck skin. Now I'm off to Australia find a Bullockornis. If it's a she I'll call her Sandra

dont leave h8kurdt’s table without trying the spotted dick...

NYCgaf16 11.01.2019 12:55 PM

signature test

EVOLghost 11.01.2019 01:03 PM

Oh...that can of Turducken IS dog food...ok.

ilduclo 11.01.2019 02:19 PM

went to the gym yesterday, there was a guy there at least 150#overweight, he was benching over 300# easily. Jeez, fat bastard was STRONG!!

_tunic_ 11.02.2019 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Oh...that can of Turducken IS dog food...ok.

Yeah, but their site claims that it is a delicious combination of turkey, duck and chicken all cooked together in their wonderful juices that will make even your mouth water.

h8kurdt 11.02.2019 05:35 AM

England can never make it easy for themselves when in a final. No matter what the sport.

_tunic_ 11.02.2019 08:40 AM

Go Springboks!! To me they had already won during the national anthems.

choc e-Claire 11.05.2019 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
sighI've spent my entire life being told that drugs will fuck me up.
The issue is, I kinda want to be fucked up? And I'm stuck in this awkward position between really wanting to try shit - expand my horizons etc. - and being way too scared to, and knowing I shouldn't.

I've come to a conclusion on my thoughts: I want to take drugs, but I don't want any of my friends to.

!@#$%! 11.05.2019 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I've come to a conclusion on my thoughts: I want to take drugs, but I don't want any of my friends to.

i’d be very careful given your psychological stresses. i don’t mean to scare you, but you seem to be a high risk for a bad reaction. set and setting matter *a lot*. sure, everyone needs a religious experience, but how about going slow? maybe a couple of beers with a friend or two will be, you know, nice and relaxing and manageable.