Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

!@#$%! 02.11.2020 02:20 PM

roger stone is getting his sentence reduced by tweet

Bytor Peltor 02.11.2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
roger stone is getting his sentence reduced by tweet

They Are Dropping Like Flies

Bytor Peltor 02.11.2020 05:56 PM

TRUMP And The Black Vote

Bytor Peltor 02.13.2020 07:15 PM

A ‘Barr Fight’ over Roger Stone......”I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody…whether it’s Congress, a newspaper editorial board, or the president.”

Bytor Peltor 02.23.2020 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

In 2016, Jefferson County Texas made up of a majority of Democrats voted Donald Trump President while at the same time voting for the State of Texas first ever female Sheriff......who is black and Democrat.

This past Thursday, the local GOP predicted President Donald Trump will win Jefferson County with over 90% of the vote in this primary......a far greater number than in 2016.

Then today, the media started reacting to the possibility of Bernie Sanders representing the Democratic Party:

Chris Matthews: Dems may be better off with Trump re-elected than Sanders 'taking over' the party

"I'm wondering whether the Democratic moderates want Bernie Sanders to be president," Matthews told panelists who were visibly surprised by the suggestion.

MSNBC's Chris Matthews compares Sanders' Nevada win to France's fall to Nazis, draws calls for his firing

Newt Gingrich predicts Sanders is more likely to cost Democrats the House than win the White House

"He's the greatest gift Kevin McCarthy -- the Republican leader in the House -- could possibly hope for," Gingrich said on "Hannity." "Because Sanders really is the true Democratic Party. He represents all of the big-government ideas, all of the radicalism, all of the weird foreign policy that is at the heart of the Democratic Party.

James Carville rips DNC as Bernie Sanders wins Nevada: 'One of the truly stupid parties in the world'

"Some of these candidates are going to have to make really hard decisions about who stays in, who gets out, and where we go from here," he argued, suggesting that so-called moderate candidates may want to consider dropping out so one of them can take on Sanders.

********watch for the Sunday morning news shows to start questioning Bernie Sanders as a legitimate candidate********

Over the next couple of months of Sunday’s, watch for the Black Churches Of America to call their community to take a stand against the Democratic Party and the genocide of abortion they support:

SIGN ON RIGHT

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population......” Margaret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood

SIGN ON THE LEFT

Hillary Clinton: “I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision.” said Hillary Rodham Clinton, “I am really in awe of her, there is a lot of lessons we can learn from her life.”

The above sermon took place four weeks ago today on January 26, 2020

choc e-Claire 02.24.2020 03:02 PM

You Americans wouldn't understand, but - Trump has been touring India lately, including a stopover at their huge new stadium. To his credit, he did try to endear himself to the crowd by mentioning some great cricketers of the past.

However, he probably should've gotten someone to fact check his pronunciation first. https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/24/s...ntl/index.html

Derek 02.24.2020 08:43 PM

Liberals don't want to understand that Trump, while evil and a crook, is good at this shit. He loves the attention of huge swathes of people and turns his energy outwards towards them. People actually think his twitter hurts him, when most people have to admit that it's incredibly funny and entertaining and that they secretly love the political theatre of it all. The president insulting all of his rivals and posting insane photoshops on a constant basis makes sense in postmodernity. The people that don't get this have been influenced too much by the ins and outs of 90s and 2000s neoliberalism. Even back in 1998, we had Bulworth to tell us of the future.

!@#$%! 02.25.2020 02:15 PM

this is old news i missed when it happened but who could blame her, married to that dumb ogre made of orange jello? lmfao

ilduclo 02.26.2020 11:59 AM

me and Ms Ild are going off to our "Postcards for Democracy" group today

To get-out-the-vote for Wisc (primary April 7th) &
for Florida's Vote-By-Mail Registration

These states are considered critical to win the presidency!

Florida has 29 Electoral Votes

Wisconsin has 10 Electoral Votes "...Trump won [WI] by [only] 22,000 votes in 2016." "...many pundits believe WI may be the single state upon which the [2020] Elections will turn."

Again, go out to these events. It's easy, put in a half hour, write 10 cards, or like we do, 2 hours and 50 or so....

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-Our-Democracy

Bytor Peltor 02.27.2020 06:15 PM

I seriously admire you and your wife’s efforts of being involved in the process. Here in Texas, at least where I’ve lived, I’ve never experienced a candidate or supporter knocking on my door. Phone calls, while few and far between, were more prevalent when we had a landline. I’m thankful for NOT being disturbed, because I doubt such tactics would persuade me to change my vote.

We do love our yard signs, they are all over the place! Lastly, our local candidates do believe in being on the grounds, the appropriate number of feet away from the entrance, looking to give you the opportunity to shake their hand and look them in the eye before entering to cast your vote......on Election Day.

This is why I early vote : )

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo
me and Ms Ild are going off to our "Postcards for Democracy" group today

To get-out-the-vote for Wisc (primary April 7th) &
for Florida's Vote-By-Mail Registration

These states are considered critical to win the presidency!

Florida has 29 Electoral Votes

Wisconsin has 10 Electoral Votes "...Trump won [WI] by [only] 22,000 votes in 2016." "...many pundits believe WI may be the single state upon which the [2020] Elections will turn."

Again, go out to these events. It's easy, put in a half hour, write 10 cards, or like we do, 2 hours and 50 or so....

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-Our-Democracy

Bytor Peltor 03.02.2020 03:18 PM

June 20, 2019
Quote:

Is America ready to see a former President prosecuted for crimes he committed while in office?

July 12, 2019
Quote:

Heather Samuelson testifies under oath in a deposition that she received immunity from the Barack Obama DOJ for destroying 33,000 of Hillary Clinton emails......and guess what, I think the Barack Obama DOJ probably granted Crooked Hillary immunity, too!

‘Email Server’: Judge grants ‘Judicial Watch’ request to have Hillary Clinton sit for a sworn deposition

Federal Court Orders Deposition of Hillary Clinton on Emails and Benghazi Attack Records

The court also ordered the deposition of Clinton’s former Chief of Staff, Cheryl Mills & 2 other State Dept officials

!@#$%! 03.03.2020 03:49 PM

lol beauregard photoshopped hillary’s head onto his own body

whatever floats his boat i guess

ilduclo 03.05.2020 03:37 PM

another 3+% drop in the market. Fed is out of ammo on the rate reductions (HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!?) This is largely to be attributed to Trimp. Market needs trustworthy leaders running things, Donnie has shown no competence and no honesty.

tired of winning yet?

!@#$%! 03.05.2020 03:49 PM

i hope dumb beauregard enjoys his margin call

meanwhile, emperor little hands “has a hunch” that medical science is fake news

jeezus fucking christ....

Skuj 03.05.2020 08:10 PM

Yikes!!

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...mueller-report

I know that Mueller is old news these days, but I still cannot get over some things:

1) Trump got away with murder, so to speak.
2) Barr let Trump get away with it.
3) Mueller himself fumbled at the 2 yard line. (Or is it the 98 yard line? I don't do football.) He expected Barr and Congress to deal with this properly. Was he blind?

ilduclo 03.05.2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj
Yikes!!

3) Mueller himself fumbled at the 2 yard line. (Or is it the 98 yard line? I don't do football.) He expected Barr and Congress to deal with this properly. Was he blind?

not really, he's a long time republican, he wasn't going to do anything that would hurt the party. Remember his last minute bringing up of Hillary's emails? That was unprecedented. He's an R-op. Only posturing for posterity:mad:

Bytor Peltor 03.06.2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i hope dumb beauregard enjoys his margin call

For the second consecutive Friday, I spent serious coin on stocks.

I’ve doubled my shares of MPC and for the first time, I hold stock in CCL (Carnival Cruise Line).

I’ve been keeping a close eye on OXY, which is down to just under $27. I believe we are close to a bottom, but this could also be foolish thinking. With the City of Austin canceling SXSW and NCAA Men’s Basketball considering playing opening round games in empty arenas......the plunge very well could continue.

ilduclo 03.06.2020 07:02 PM

:lol:

Skuj 03.07.2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo

:lol:

Trump's very high level of incompetence has been on display thousands of times, but this CDC visit might top them all. Play the whole video and see.

!@#$%! 03.07.2020 10:18 PM

a little background on the motherfucker...

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...now-forbidden/