Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pope is resigning. Twitter wore him out. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=87651)

!@#$%! 02.11.2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
You're right, suchfriends, I should use my papal-persuations on someone much better looking.

wow. you're such a worthless piece of --- nothing. i mean, absolutely nothing! but nothing!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.11.2013 05:13 PM

h8kurdt 02.11.2013 06:53 PM

Waitaminute did I miss something here?

!@#$%! 02.11.2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Waitaminute did I miss something here?

nah-- you missed nothing. literally.

floatingslowly 02.11.2013 09:24 PM

I cannot LOL enough to make the LOL's stop!

#$&$% sure gets upset about --- nothing!

LOL -- with blood-pressure like that, I think it's quite likely that you may die of a stroke -- soon! -- LOL

LOL -- !

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.11.2013 09:56 PM

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.11.2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
"would you like to see the pope at the end of a rope......do you think he's a fool?"

I think you might have missed Ozzy's point in that tune ;)

!@#$%! 02.11.2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

well, if he was any less of a spineless worm, if he had anything he valued beyond his narcissistic pseudo-comical posturing, if he wasn't a little broken boy inside an old man's body, if he was less of a hollow shell, if he didn't have to lie about himself all day, if he was less of a chickenshit, if he had anything remotely close to a mother and a father and grandparents; if he was, in short, a person, i'd challenge him to say that to my face, and let him eat the consequences.

but he's an empty shell, a digestive tube with fearful nerves, a nothing, hence-- how can it be addressed in human terms? how can you insult something with no sense of boundaries or honor, that values nothing and only pretends? you can't. hence, to talk to it is pointless-- as Duke Ellington said "if you have to ask what Swing is, you'll never know". well, it will never know.

the thing, the nothing, will continue to go on, mechanically, pointlessly, meaninglessly, until someone eventually ends it, and it's wiped out and forgotten forever.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 02.11.2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
well, if he was any less of a spineless worm, if he had anything he valued beyond his narcissistic pseudo-comical posturing, if he wasn't a little broken boy inside an old man's body, if he was less of a hollow shell, if he didn't have to lie about himself all day, if he was less of a chickenshit, if he had anything remotely close to a mother and a father and grandparents; if he was, in short, a person, i'd challenge him to say that to my face, and let him eat the consequences.

but he's an empty shell, a digestive tube with fearful nerves, a nothing, hence-- how can it be addressed in human terms? how can you insult something with no sense of boundaries or honor, that values nothing and only pretends? you can't. hence, to talk to it is pointless-- as Duke Ellington said "if you have to ask what Swing is, you'll never know". well, it will never know.

the thing, the nothing, will continue to go on, mechanically, pointlessly, meaninglessly, until someone eventually ends it, and it's wiped out and forgotten forever.

I'm just trolling around here but..

that shit sounds like PM deep yo ;)

!@#$%! 02.11.2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I'm just trolling around here but..

that shit sounds like PM deep yo ;)

too hard?

what i mean is that anyone who talks about someone else's family that way, even if it's just meaningless broken comedy from a broken person, i consider a worthless piece of shit-- why? because you either say those words to a person's face, or you don't say them. anyone who has ever had a family knows that. clearly, it doesn't.

you know what i'm saying, no? worthless = nothing.

it's pointless to insult/challenge/beat up nothing.

but yes, i'm going to be angry-- like a person should.

floatingslowly 02.12.2013 11:28 AM

Gramma, there's a bad man on the internet saying his first act of Pope would be to make sex to you. They won't make him Pope, wil they gramma? They won't! They couldn't posibly! If they did....that would mean....o, gramma nooooooooooooooooooo! What do you mean "you want to touch his lovely hair"? Gramma, he's bad! Ok? O, god, gramma, why are you moving your hips that way??

The day I become Pope is the day I make sweet love to ALL the grandmas.

Rob Instigator 02.12.2013 12:51 PM

I am already a Discordian Pope.

floatingslowly 02.12.2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
because you either say those words to a person's face, or you don't say them.

You are the biggest fucking queen -- ever.

No, really. I mean it. Ever.

Faux-macho 2 tha exxxxtreme

Genteel Death 02.12.2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
You are the biggest fucking queen -- ever.

No, really. I mean it. Ever.

Faux-macho 2 tha exxxxtreme

the ikara cult 02.12.2013 04:01 PM

See below

Genteel Death 02.12.2013 04:04 PM

Trama 02.18.2013 07:21 PM

He's seeking legal immunity, that's why he resigned and that's why he'll remain in the Vatican.

dale_gribble 02.20.2013 12:10 AM