Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The board feels a lot more alive lately (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=118319)

_slavo_ 11.29.2018 03:56 AM

The board feels a lot more alive lately

Have you noticed?
Many new threads, people coming back from hiatus. Looks good to me.

choc e-Claire 11.29.2018 04:05 AM

You're welcome. XD

Bytor Peltor 11.29.2018 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
You're welcome. XD

Slavo is correct, the board is more active and choc e-Claire has played a part.

Psalms 8:2 out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength

The board hasn’t had any new youth in a good while. It’s my belief some of the old timers never left......they lurk under various screen names keeping tabs on things......occasionally stirring the pot with a post or two.

I hope the increased traffic continues!

_slavo_ 11.29.2018 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
You're welcome. XD

yeah, primarily thanks to you, but I guess that goes without saying :)

Phlegmscope 11.29.2018 03:33 PM

Shit, I realized I've posted maybe once in the last two years. Time flies, but I haven't disappeared completely.

I do check out the forum couple of times a week and it seems the same topics just linger on in the first page.

shentov 12.06.2018 09:25 AM

Holy fuck, here I am again.
Holy fuck.

!@#$%! 12.06.2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shentov
Holy fuck, here I am again.
Holy fuck.

holy fuck!

_slavo_ 12.06.2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
holy fuck!

FOLY HUCK!

Rob Instigator 12.06.2018 11:04 AM

whaddup SHENTOV!

pony 12.06.2018 11:54 AM

HA! three(?) weeks ago I was in London and hung out with Gabe and Sacha and we were wondering if people still posted on here. HELLO HELLO, pony is here to say HELLO!

!@#$%! 12.06.2018 12:10 PM

this is a sign to sell sell sell FB

!@#$%! 12.06.2018 01:19 PM

hes the only one who could recognize you through all your multiple incarnations as well lololo

EVOLghost 12.06.2018 03:02 PM

Jesus Christ.

Rise from the grave.

!@#$%! 12.06.2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by operator
he did? well he used to post more than most.

remember how it was a big deal he had 20k posts? everyone else — apart from you and atari, i guess — was in the low hundreds.

yeah he’s the one who pointed to me that you were you once i took you for a stranger

anyway, his photo threads were EPIC

he’s still around every now and then

floatingslowly 12.06.2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hes the only one who could recognize you through all your multiple incarnations as well lololo

It’s not hard. She uses codified responses to tell her flock.

She disgusts me.

Savage Clone 12.06.2018 05:14 PM

Oh hey everybody

_slavo_ 12.07.2018 03:30 AM

Before Choc-e-Claire arrived here, this place was nearly dead, there were like 2 active threads where people still posted. Now it feels like 2010 again. Strange.

floatingslowly 12.07.2018 05:10 AM

I'd say that I missed (most of) you guys, but truth be told, (most of) you are already on my Fapspace. That said, I fucking hate MyFace, and wish it would just fucking die.

There is a short-list that isn't on FaceSpace, or InstarGram, and those people leave a hole in my life as big as a fucking fucking tunnel to the devil's taint.

Mostly, I miss diarhea.compulsive.worm.jico, and the hateful gross things that we would speak to each other. I kinda love that GUY, and if he was a SYGIRL, I'd put a fuckin' babby in him; but alas, HE is NOT, and I don't know what to do.

That said, I click this link about once every six months, found a thread where some supergenius were talking about me, and couldn't help but sew chaos. I may have posted a thing on MyBook, and some people may have clicked "remember my password". I hope more do. I hope that one day, some day, this shithole can be back to the good ol' Golden Blue that we all love and miss.

It's hard to push threads these day when my timezone is interstellar, but I reckon this world has really gone to shit since everything fell apart.
I mean...even David Fucking Bowie died, so how are we supposed to carry on????

I don't want to discredit choc-e-Slice, and whatever good works she's done, because I think she seems like a real swell gal, but I wonder if the universe might just be open to it all falling back together.

And if you see verme.jico.diarrhea(prevaricator), tell that sunnovabitch hell-o.

And Satan. Please say hello, gurl, we loves you, whoever, and whatever you are these days. Don't make my heart hurt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Oh hey everybody

change yr fucking avatart for once, whydontcha?

>>LISTEN TO THUNDARBULT PERGODA<<

_slavo_ 12.07.2018 05:22 AM

Thunderbolt Pierogi!

floatingslowly 12.07.2018 05:25 AM

what's that thing on his arm though? I reckon he's into some new-age hippie shit like cupping now. people change, y'know? people change.