Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Yeah, OK (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=916)

Amaranth 04.14.2006 01:05 AM

Yeah, OK

I gotta go to bed. I don't want to be sucked into this vortex. And I am tired.

Why doesn't this message board automatically sign me out. I have been on here for a week it appears! Granted, I enjoy laziness on occasion and not having to sign in and out brings a slight sence of ease, yet it seems rediculous having appeared to be on this message board when the majority of the time I am not.

Whats up with that?!

marleypumpkin 04.14.2006 08:38 AM

I know what you're saying Amaranth. I get teased alot about my rediculious post #, & being logged in all the time doesn't help. Oh well.

Alex's Trip 04.14.2006 08:39 AM

Damn, your up to a thousand already? Snap...

What am I at? *posts to see*

marleypumpkin 04.14.2006 08:42 AM

I'm not proud of being at 1,000 posts. It just shows everyone that I have nothing to do.

truncated 04.14.2006 08:58 AM

Hey, I'm not far behind you.

My abundance of posts, however, is simply an indication of the infinite well of wisdom that serves as my brain.

marleypumpkin 04.14.2006 09:02 AM

You are correct. My posts are stupid & silly. But, everytime I read a post by you truncated, I always end up learning something. Be it about myself, or the world's art & cultures. I could be wrong. Am I?

Glice 04.14.2006 09:05 AM

She posts as much crap as anyone else. Quite an amusing variety of crap, but crap nonetheless. I think there aren't any actually annoying people here, apart from one minor irritant, but s/he's calmed down of late.

marleypumpkin 04.14.2006 09:08 AM

Don't we all post crap? Somwhere or another.

truncated 04.14.2006 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
You are correct. My posts are stupid & silly. But, everytime I read a post by you truncated, I always end up learning something. Be it about myself, or the world's art & cultures. I could be wrong. Am I?

I love you marleypumpkin, even if you are delusional.

truncated 04.14.2006 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
She posts as much crap as anyone else. Quite an amusing variety of crap, but crap nonetheless. I think there aren't any actually annoying people here, apart from one minor irritant, but s/he's calmed down of late.

Please make no mention of that individual, I fear awakening its mischievousness.

"Shh, shh - I think it's crawling back up."

marleypumpkin 04.14.2006 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
I love you marleypumpkin, even if you are delusional.

It's my delusion that shows me the truth.

truncated 04.14.2006 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
It's my delusion that shows me the truth.

Whatever you say, scooter. But if it bigs me up, have at it.

Glice 04.14.2006 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
Please make no mention of that individual...

Actually, I have noticed that with worrying consistency, said creature doesn't surface unless you mention it by name. Just bear that in mind.