Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   louder's hip-hop café V (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=112934)

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:03 PM

there was that day I thought about listening to Future just so I could pass a kidney stone.

his music is too torture but not in punk rock way. sorry.

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
Oh, WHAT? You're kidding me.

Also, you just said you "love Futire too," so I'm having a really hard time even following your logic from one sentence to the next.

Ever considered just writing a post that has something other than stream of consciousness crap? I mean, honestly you'd be shaking things up at this point if you were to start making posts that made sense.

But regardless of all that, Future is more intersting than Drake. Nobody makes Drake look like a king. I'd take Future over Drake any day.

regardless of all the stupid bullshite I wrote. Future sucks!!! he's an asshole. his music is even less asshole than his lyrics thanks to the 808.

rotten bullshite fake ass rap. Drake is a god compared to this dude. fuck Future fuck his friends and fuck his family.

Severian 09.08.2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louder

The Game announces "1992", an album without features, cover done by the same person who did Doggystyle's iconic cover.

Tracklist:

1. Savage
2. Fire
3. True Colors
4. Bompton
5. OJ
6. Juice
7. The Chronic
8. Grew Up on Wu-Tang
9. However You Want It
10. Bipolar
11. Young N***as
12. Die Young

Pretty exciting! I can already tell this is gonna be better than Still Brazy.

Read about this yesterday. I'll give it a listen but even though I like Game I think he's overdoing it a bit. It's hard to get pumped about these releases because I'm pretty sure they're going to just be more Game being Game. I'm sure the quality will be fine, but if he's not going to do anything new or different, there's no real point to all these releases.

I liked Jesus Piece, as you know. I liked Documentary 2.5. I liked Streets of Compton. But none of them were GREAT. They were good, better than expected, very good at moments, but nothing that's going to put him back at the forefront of hip-hop. I'll rock the album for a few weeks and then put it on the shelf. I'd much rather he spend a few years crafting something that's really going to leave a mark.

Not hatin'. Just saying.

Severian 09.08.2016 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper_green
regardless of all the stupid bullshite I wrote. Future sucks!!! he's an asshole. his music is even less asshole than his lyrics thanks to the 808.

rotten bullshite fake ass rap. Drake is a god compared to this dude. fuck Future fuck his friends and fuck his family.

I think you're just throwing the word "808" around now. I'm not entirely convinced you know what 808 refers to.

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:15 PM

piss asparagus. fuck this dude. left over retarded Wayne dude. you like those 808s dude. offer nothing dude. shit fuck his baby mama dude.

hate on me dude. you know you want to dude.

Severian 09.08.2016 09:16 PM

Louder, NR, anyone... You guys interested in this new (supposedly "final") MIA album coming out tomorrow?

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian
I think you're just throwing the word "808" around now. I'm not entirely convinced you know what 808 refers to.

whatever man, sure I don't know what that is.

MIA sucks too.

Severian 09.08.2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

piss asparagus. fuck this dude. left over retarded Wayne dude. you like those 808s dude. offer nothing dude. shit fuck his baby mama dude.

hate on me dude. you know you want to dude.

I don't want to. I just think it would be cool if you said things that made sense. Over the course of several years and a handful of user names you've given us the same word salad every day.

Do you have a moral objection to making sense? It's gotta be easier to just speak normally than to do what you do.

Why not give it a shot?

Severian 09.08.2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

whatever man, sure I don't know what that is.

MIA sucks too.

I'm not saying Future's great. I'm saying Drake sucks way more.

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:27 PM

Future is cool. you got the wrong idea. he's like chill.

Future is cool. if wasn't so retarded.

now Kanye, now that's a rapper.

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:31 PM

Future is the type of dude that if the nation proclaimed homo he would suck a fat dick on vid. Future would suck so much cock that his grandma would stop watching Andy Griffin show and stop selling cocaine.

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:32 PM

Fuck Future!!! stop arguing with me. he sucks his raps suck his look sucks and where he comes from sucks!!!!

he is all around gay ass suck oholic.

biatch!!!!

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:42 PM

Future Titanic Celine Dion of rap.

pepper_green 09.08.2016 09:45 PM

yr grandma likes Future. because she likes the Titanic and Celine Future Dion.

gawd!! Future fucking sucks more than the Weekend. you guys are the one that's confused.

who's better? 311 or Future? Hoobostank might beat both. then again Oasis and Blur are pretty white boys.

I bet Future doesn't like 311 like me.

noisereductions 09.08.2016 10:15 PM

I like some MIA songs. Never been a big enough fan to sit thru an album tho.

pepper_green 09.08.2016 10:34 PM

dream concert: 311, Future, Blue Album Weezer. that dude from Sublime hologram style.

then Ween comes out and makes everyone a bastard. encore: Stephen Malkmus plays an unplugged version of the Hexx. then covers 311. making things ill. Future kills it all by covering 311 covering the Hexx.

Severian 09.09.2016 08:35 AM

Quote:

Future is the type of dude that if the nation proclaimed homo he would suck a fat dick on vid. Future would suck so much cock that his grandma would stop watching Andy Griffin show and stop selling cocaine.

Andy Griffith, dude. It's the Andy Griffith Show.

Severian 09.09.2016 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
I like some MIA songs. Never been a big enough fan to sit thru an album tho.

God help me but I still play "Paper Planes" at least a few times a year. God that was a great song.

I've never been a massive fan, but I do like her. Her albums get a bit tough to sit through though, you're right. Gets a big grating if you're not in a very "MIA-y" mood. Still, I respect her, and I look forward to hearing the new album in full.

Severian 09.09.2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

then Ween comes out and makes everyone a bastard. encore: Stephen Malkmus plays an unplugged version of the Hexx. then covers 311. making things ill. Future kills it all by covering 311 covering the Hexx.

Ok, this made me laugh out loud. Honestly. I'm not sure why... probably just the sheer absurdity of it. But I laughed.

Why the hell are you talking about 311? Has anyone talked about 311 ever?

Rob Instigator 09.12.2016 09:24 AM

I love how on "Stick Talk" Future raps the whole way through.
https://youtu.be/MXGORPXI6QQ

I love tracks like that where there is non-stop flow from the MC. De La Soul's "Breakadawn" comes to mind.
https://youtu.be/QU9jrGNgX4Y

What other tracks do you guys love where the MC or MC's just straight rap the whole way through, no long breaks, or long sing song bullshit?