Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Bytor Peltor 05.04.2016 05:55 AM

0555 and I'm out the door for a 3 mile walk......what are the rest of you Sonic Slackers doing?

EVOLghost 05.04.2016 08:31 AM

I was just waking up at that time....with a sinus headache. Now I'm at work.

Bytor Peltor 05.05.2016 05:10 PM

^^hope the headache is better......so, what is work? produce or dogs/animals??

EVOLghost 05.06.2016 08:33 AM

Trucking! I run the fleet.

Rob Instigator 05.06.2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper_green
you ever take a shower, cut the water on, and then it sprays all over you because you forgot to turn the shower head AWAY from the shower curtain the last time?

FUCKS!! son of a bitch!!!

HATE THAT SHIT!

tesla69 05.06.2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

you ever take a shower, cut the water on, and then it sprays all over you because you forgot to turn the shower head AWAY from the shower curtain the last time?

That happens to me when I'm filling up the bucket with water to washoff the feral cat shit from outside my apt window. Because its illegal, I am not going to kill the feral cat, but I am going to help it have an accident and die.

You're not allowed to kill feral cats, which are an invasive nasty species. They should be wiped off the planet like rats and coyotes.

pepper_green 05.07.2016 06:07 PM

I knocked off at 5:00 o clock today after pulling up nasty shit un-vacuumed carpet for this old women to install floors while on the verge of an asthma attack. she got mad at me because I didn't finish. she told me "its only 5 o clock". I wanted to tell her "fuck you and yo mama too, you crazy old hag bitch" while grabbing my dick and shit. life's fun eh? had to pound back a couple 24 ounces and toked a roach when I got home

no, she really pissed me off. fuck her. i'll murder her and bury her in her own backyard with her nasty ass dogs. fucking old cunt.

pepper_green 05.09.2016 06:19 PM

^^wow, im awful. rude and crude. simplistic. but I couldn't help it. I ended up subbing out the rest of that shitty job to a good friend of mine who does tile and floor work. matter of fact, im going to pay him way more than half even though I got it started just to get away from that crazy women.

im free. fist bump.

ilduclo 05.09.2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

We put in a walk in shower, it's so big that you don't need a shower curtain, the controls are on the near wall, too, so you can adjust the temp/volume without getting too near the h2o. Major remodel, we put in big solar controlled skylights and 600 pound rated shelves for plants. Getting to be a jungle in there, and we're headed down river to the big citay to check out more exotic houseplants there. Figured we spent enough time in the bathroom that it should be a great room. We enlarged our bedroom about 1.5x, too:D

!@#$%! 05.09.2016 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo
We put in a walk in shower, it's so big that you don't need a shower curtain, the controls are on the near wall, too, so you can adjust the temp/volume without getting too near the h2o. Major remodel, we put in big solar controlled skylights and 600 pound rated shelves for plants. Getting to be a jungle in there, and we're headed down river to the big citay to check out more exotic houseplants there. Figured we spent enough time in the bathroom that it should be a great room. We enlarged our bedroom about 1.5x, too:D

you're gonna love this movie (if you don't love it already)

https://vimeo.com/66720845

pepper_green 05.10.2016 07:36 PM

Quote:

^^wow, im awful. rude and crude. simplistic. but I couldn't help it. I ended up subbing out the rest of that shitty job to a good friend of mine who does tile and floor work. matter of fact, im going to pay him way more than half even though I got it started just to get away from that crazy women.

im free. fist bump.

update: I had to be in court today and forgot. fuck it and Oops! i'll just what for the warrant. got no fucking time for court. I got to make money.

pepper_green 05.10.2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo

holy shit haha! that's behind me but, yeah I've been in showers maybe that big. my I ask what did you pay the tile man? you have tile in that great room right?:D

A Thousand Threads 05.12.2016 08:21 AM

but do you also have a record player in your bathroom?

super confusing...
help!

it's a pretty machine

ilduclo 05.12.2016 08:27 AM

Quote:

holy shit haha! that's behind me but, yeah I've been in showers maybe that big. my I ask what did you pay the tile man? you have tile in that great room right?:D

No, we priced out tile, it would have been really expensive for a 6'x5' area, so we went with a faux marble surfacing we got to design ourselves, dark colors looks kind of "agate" like. Half the tile price

dead_battery 05.16.2016 03:45 PM

im gone at 2k

tesla69 05.16.2016 07:38 PM

threelobed.com seems to be down today.

EVOLghost 05.18.2016 09:04 AM

This has been a crazy year. My girlfriend's grandma passed 3 weeks ago, this past Sunday my best friend's(friend for 20 years!) dad passed(incredibly unexpected), and Monday my friend's apartment burned down(at least I don'[t have to help him move in July) after he just got back from a festival. After my girlfriend's garndma passed and letting things settle, I was hoping to have a peaceful weekend. I had it alllll planned it. Friday was supposed to be Rhys Chatham, followed by a private night at the Field Museum. Saturday was supposed to be Cindarella ballet. Unfortunately Friday is cancelled, and Saturday's show may need to be rescheduled for Sunday.

!@#$%! 05.18.2016 04:31 PM

i'm getting rid of all clocks in the house and will try using them to a minimum

when this can't be avoided (e.g., a cellphone that always displays the fucking hour) i'm switching it to other time zones, like tahiti, or one of the 9 or so russian ones.

fuck you, matrix.

EVOLghost 05.20.2016 06:02 AM

Last night was At the Drive In. I didn't think I was gonna make it, but I rushed everything(didn't eat at all!) and made it literally on time. Walked in with a beer as soon as the drums for Arcarsenal began and had a great time. I didn't see my
Friends the whole show up until the very end. During the closer, One armed scissor, I managed to plow through to the front since everyone was going nuts and during that, I found my friend Yam whom I was giving a ride home after the show...so that was convenient. Shortly after I see him during the chaos, I see my other friend Mike who immediately tosses me up over the crowd. I was crowd surfing at last nights show and it was pretty fucking amazing. Wasn't planning on that at all....I never thought did be doing that.

_slavo_ 05.21.2016 11:10 AM

I am tired.