Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is it just me...... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=802)

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 12:52 AM

Is it just me......

or is !@#$%! dominating the forum?

Now, before you take offense, just look at the latest replies & see which name comes up. I thought I was bad.

!@#%$! 04.11.2006 12:59 AM

Well, you have like 940 posts and you joined a month ago. I don't think I'll even come to half of that in a month at this rate.

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 01:03 AM

Well, I'm happy you decided to drop in. Hell, I just remembered how it was when I was dominating the forum. To see all those replies have your own username, & thinking the people logged in must think I'm a jerk. Which I am.

!@#%$! 04.11.2006 01:04 AM

Na, you aren't a jerk. You're just passionate. Better to be passionate than "dead".

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 01:10 AM

What have you done w/ !@#$%!?

Who is this really?

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 01:28 AM

Well, who am I to judge? There's just no one in the forum right now, that's all.

whorefrost 04.11.2006 03:04 AM

haha, great. you start a thread, make 5 redundant posts and then complain about someone else dominating the forum. you've got more posts on this board than i had after 5 years on the old one. you self-indulgent zebra!

jon boy 04.11.2006 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleypumpkin

Now, before you take offense, just look at the latest replies & see which name comes up. I thought I was bad.

i am agast at that i really am. just let me say that you have over 900 posts.

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 06:43 AM

I know, I have way too many posts. & I've done the same thing before.

(read post #3)

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whorefrost
haha, great. you start a thread, make 5 redundant posts and then complain about someone else dominating the forum. you've got more posts on this board than i had after 5 years on the old one. you self-indulgent zebra!

Hey, no one's perfect. I was just saying what I thought people were thinking at the time.
Read post #3 more, that really explains why I made this thread.

Uh-oh, now I'm beginnig to dominate the forum.

Toilet & Bowels 04.11.2006 07:45 AM

Quote:

Hey, no one's perfect. I was just saying what I thought people were thinking at the time.
Read post #3 more, that really explains why I made this thread.

Uh-oh, now I'm beginnig to dominate the forum.

WAITWAITWAIT! The reason you post so much is because you are saying what people are thinking?! ?! ??!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? !

All that punctuation is to denote that flabbergastery and incredulity are the sensations i am currently experiencing.

Inhuman 04.11.2006 07:51 AM

Haha, how can you have over 900 posts? I consider myself to be too involved in this forum and I only have 400.

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 07:52 AM

Toilet & Bowels

I never siad that's why I post. Usually I post to give people my opinions.
Maybe way too many opinions.

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 07:53 AM

Inhuman:

I have nothing else to do. I get bored easily.

Inhuman 04.11.2006 07:55 AM

Quote:

Inhuman:

I have nothing else to do. I get bored easily.

Nono, thats understandable man, I'd do the same if I had the time!

fictionfriction 04.11.2006 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Haha, how can you have over 900 posts? I consider myself to be too involved in this forum and I only have 400.

i also consider myself to be too involved with this forum and i'm not even in double figures yet, hah. i just read all the topics and can hardly ever be bothered to post.

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 07:58 AM

I don't know what it is, but this forum is addicting. You know what I mean?

Inhuman 04.11.2006 08:03 AM

Quote:

I don't know what it is, but this forum is addicting. You know what I mean?

Definately, especially when you have the most posts. I remember the first 3 days it opened...and I had 150 already. There's plenty of good topics, and nearly everybody's nice. I used to post in the Myspace - Alternative Rock forum but it's a kick in the balls compared to this one

marleypumpkin 04.11.2006 08:07 AM

Yeah, this is hands down the best forum of all forums. Hail to chabib & SY.

Savage Clone 04.11.2006 08:30 AM

Quote: