Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My family is getting on my nerves. (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=9287)

CHOUT 12.25.2006 06:14 PM

My family is getting on my nerves.

Actually looking forward to going to work tonight...

cryptowonderdruginvogue 12.25.2006 06:20 PM

i wish my family was here.
blah.

SynthethicalY 12.25.2006 06:21 PM

I am going to sleep I fell asleep at five in the morning and I am still tired.

Neverstop 12.25.2006 06:51 PM

stayed up till 4 watching tube and my sister calls me at 7AM to say Merry Xmas .. thanks sis!

HaydenAsche 12.25.2006 08:48 PM

I'm sitting alone. Waiting to go watch movies with friends.

Inhuman 12.25.2006 09:36 PM

Mine was too, I'm glad my house is quiet once again. We had my "popular" cousins who are all obsessed with sex appeal and G-unit, and I didn't even talk to them. Now that I'm done driving I can drink rum in my room quietly with my buddy.

SynthethicalY 12.25.2006 09:38 PM

thank god my family isn't near because we don't have cousins and all that shit, it is only four siblings and mom and dad.

CHOUT 12.25.2006 09:46 PM

All my family are spazzes/control freaks. My brother and I are the black sheep (he recently admitted one of the reasons he moved to Seattle was to get away from my mom, haha). I don't feel the need to keep talking louder 'til someone eventually hears me over their loud talking, and bicker over the most petty bullshit. Sis acts like she's a rebel/badass until she's around my mom, then acts like a little brat bitching to my mom about any little dissatisfaction she may have about anything, and my mom just caves like she always has to try and appease her. Add alcohol to the mix. My nerves were fried long before I started this thread actually.

SynthethicalY 12.25.2006 09:52 PM

Wow we are just ok nothing ever really happens to us.

Inhuman 12.25.2006 10:00 PM

Sounds just like what I had CHOUT. At least my other brother is still here, he's the one that got me into better music in the first place and recommended Sun City Girls to me. The worst are my cousins though, but they were actually pretty quiet this time around. My little cousin Robby just hit puberty and is now into "gangsta fashion" and my female cousins just dress in unattractive scampy clothes. I really don't relate with them at all.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 12.25.2006 10:01 PM

My family was getting on my nerves, but now it is just me, my younger sister, and my Mom drinking egg nog with spiced rum and relaxing and having fun.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 12.25.2006 10:04 PM

im taking tequila shots on my desk
rockin out to some rolling stones
ready to get the night started

CHOUT 12.25.2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Sounds just like what I had CHOUT. At least my other brother is still here, he's the one that got me into better music in the first place and recommended Sun City Girls to me. The worst are my cousins though, but they were actually pretty quiet this time around. My little cousin Robby just hit puberty and is now into "gangsta fashion" and my female cousins just dress in unattractive scampy clothes. I really don't relate with them at all.

Sounds pretty similar - my bro is older too and got me into music.

Just take away the Gangsta fashions and add mullets and you got my cousins.

nomadicfollower 12.25.2006 10:15 PM

Conservative christains, useless gifts, increased longevity of present-opening, absurd, ignorant conversation, terrible jokes, tv on (why?), and more then upset nerves. Depression.
And now I know how depressing christmas actually is.

CHOUT 12.25.2006 10:35 PM

Haha my mom's tv wasn't working right - everyone was bumming hard. I was on the phone for 45 minutes with direct tv today with no luck.

Inhuman 12.25.2006 10:53 PM

My mom's at least hapyp nwo ebcause I helped clean up the house after Christamas madness, because I'm like that after a few beers and shots o' rum. Good call on the tequila Crypto. Now jus realaxing having a beer and some rum and getting rteady to play my new Stooges album

cryptowonderdruginvogue 12.25.2006 10:55 PM

yeah, im having a party over here
waiting for people to show up
my girl is here but shes taking a shower
im so bored.
and drunk.
urgh

EMMAh 12.25.2006 10:56 PM

My family wasn't too terrible today. Mind you I tried to spend as little time with them as possible. I went off and took some pictures, watched a movie by myself in the TV room, and slickly avoided any conversation.

Inhuman 12.25.2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
yeah, im having a party over here
waiting for people to show up
my girl is here but shes taking a shower
im so bored.
and drunk.
urgh

You asnd your parties. I'm ready tqo go to bed soon, getting a little late and I plan to get the Dierty box set tomorrow at Vertigo Records with their Boxing days sale.

Inhuman 12.25.2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
My family wasn't too terrible today. Mind you I tried to spend as little time with them as possible. I went off and took some pictures, watched a movie by myself in the TV room, and slickly avoided any conversation.

That's the spirit! My brothers and I and my friend jsut went oijnt o my room an d ripped albums while listneing to music and having a fewa beers all day. I got tonnes of food so I plan to camp out in my rroom for the newxt few days and cop out on all of it while lsintening to my new CD?s