Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Cantankerous 07.27.2008 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Yeah, do it, please. I'm going to take proper pics next time I'm in Dublin. And not just 200 pics of me collapsing into pints of Guinness, either!

i think everyone has already seen the one of me with guinness all over my face, eyes half closed...

yeah i'll sort those pictures out, i dunno where they are

davenotdead 07.27.2008 02:38 PM

look at the that beautiful effing form

MellySingsDoom 07.27.2008 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
Melly, lovely pics, you always seem so relaxed and in peace with the surroundings :D.
Makes me want to set sail for some exotic destination.
Not that I have a sail to set, but still...

Ah, thank you nicfit, most kind of you!

vegans4veal 07.27.2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

There's a plan? It really is a trap?? Run away!!!!!

Back on topic - here's me in more big mountain action - yup, once again, it's Mount Ruhapehu in New Zealand in Jan 05:

you sort of look like thurston.

MellySingsDoom 07.27.2008 02:43 PM

Thurston - talent + big nose = Melly.

Hey, I like that!

Your Brian Blessed sig gif is well hypnotic (I saw that episode too - what a mentalist!)

girlgun 07.27.2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

There's a plan? It really is a trap?? Run away!!!!!

Back on topic - here's me in more big mountain action - yup, once again, it's Mount Ruhapehu in New Zealand in Jan 05:

oooooh... lovely. you, the scenery... everything.

MellySingsDoom 07.27.2008 03:08 PM

Aww, thanks girlgun *goes all shy and that*

girlgun 07.27.2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Aww, thanks girlgun *goes all shy and that*

you're so cute when you go shy and all that.

MellySingsDoom 07.27.2008 03:17 PM

Not so cute when pissed though - "Arrr, yer me best mate, got a cig I can pinch?" *drops drink and lighter on floor* :D

girlgun 07.27.2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Not so cute when pissed though - "Arrr, yer me best mate, got a cig I can pinch?" *drops drink and lighter on floor* :D

we're a match made in heaven, melly! (which is beyond cute, i must say)

MellySingsDoom 07.27.2008 03:20 PM

Ooh, nice. If I'm ever in your hood, we must meet up and cause mayhem. Likewise, if you and Mr Girlgun hit merrie olde England, I'll drag you round the best places in London.

girlgun 07.27.2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Ooh, nice. If I'm ever in your hood, we must meet up and cause mayhem. Likewise, if you and Mr Girlgun hit merrie olde England, I'll drag you round the best places in London.

deal. although i'm not sure i can ever afford merrie olde england! well not unless daddy pays. :rolleyes: that was the only way i got to go to spain.

sadly, if i put all my whiskey and cig money in a pot, i'd have been in london yesterday.

MellySingsDoom 07.27.2008 03:24 PM

OK then, I'll start saving to come to the USA then. *dumps shiny coins into savings jar*

You'll have to pardon me ignorance (I have a short-term memory like a sieve), but where do you live again?

girlgun 07.27.2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

OK then, I'll start saving to come to the USA then. *dumps shiny coins into savings jar*

You'll have to pardon me ignorance (I have a short-term memory like a sieve), but where do you live again?

hahaha. i live in oklahoma city. let me tell ya though.. you can totally afford to visit here. plus! okies have to make their own fun. and we're reallllllly good at it. you'd like my bar. handsome gay men in abundance.

Cantankerous 07.27.2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
deal. although i'm not sure i can ever afford merrie olde england! well not unless daddy pays. :rolleyes: that was the only way i got to go to spain.

sadly, if i put all my whiskey and cig money in a pot, i'd have been in london yesterday.

i'll pay and we can all go if you pay for the booze and fags.

girlgun 07.27.2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i'll pay and we can all go if you pay for the booze and fags.

oh fuck yeah. i'm always carting around a carton. (and a big bottle of bourbon, but shhh!).

cantank... we should get down.

MellySingsDoom 07.27.2008 04:09 PM

^^^OK ladies, you come over, and I'll stump up the booze and clubbing money. Trash Palace/Cargo/Turnmills for some gay indie/dance and more dance action. Deal? Also, I'll drag you both to Balans (a lovely gay restaurant in Soho - their daiquiris are killer).

vegans4veal 07.27.2008 04:11 PM

mildreds is the best restaurant in soho.

MellySingsDoom 07.27.2008 04:14 PM

Not if you're gay it isn't :D ;) (the waiters are supremely fit in there)

This Is Not Here 07.27.2008 05:16 PM

So this was taken in Islington at 7.30 this morning, just as we'd left the all night club Slimelight. I'm right at the back there, next to the red haired bloke (I danced with him all night but I've still no idea who the hell he is!). Happy times with wonderful people.