Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   hi guys (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=35267)

Satan 10.14.2009 11:28 AM

hi guys

my wisdom teeth removal went excellently, it was fun getting put to sleep and waking up and feeling all wasted
i am very high on the painkillers and weed
my baby boy is coming to visit later and im so happy i could cry

how are y'all doing?

love you,
-c

Rob Instigator 10.14.2009 11:30 AM

ahhh, wisdom teefs. My jaw is so big they came in fine.

those painkillers are sweet though.

gargle with salt water!

Sonic Youth 37 10.14.2009 11:32 AM

I only took 1 Loritab after mine. 1/2 right after and 1/2 later that night. Then just Advil to keep the swelling down.

nicfit 10.14.2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
love you,
-c

c?
:confused:

Rob Instigator 10.14.2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
c?

she lets me call her "cuddlebutt"

nicfit 10.14.2009 11:56 AM

count acrimous

SONIC GAIL 10.14.2009 12:12 PM

Glad it's over. I hate those damn wisdom teeth! I thought I did'nt have any until this little bastard started popping from my gums at the age of 29. I thought I was too old to get em.

Any way have a good day (i love painkillers)
I gotta cart the kids around at luch so i will be back as usual in the afternoon when I get board of drawing cubicles (it does'nt take long)

!@#$%! 10.14.2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

my wisdom teeth removal went excellently, it was fun getting put to sleep and waking up and feeling all wasted

how are y'all doing?

love you,
-c

ha ha ha look at you all mellow & happy under the influence... enjoy!

as to your question-- i'm great-- ms !@#$%! and i are taking the morning off and we're drinking tea and smoking cigarettes in bed. AWESOME.

Satan 10.14.2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
c?

casper,
few people call me by my given name

i am so so so so so so happy, i am just blinded
its partly the drugs but partly because i had the most open, honest, beautiful mommy daughter chat of my life. and i am falling hard in love.

!@#$%! i am so happy to hear youre doing great. enjoy your tea and fags!

notyourfiend 10.14.2009 02:49 PM

when my wisdom teeth were taken out i had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic they put me on and got extremely sick when i went out to a party. it was kinda embarrassing.

Satan 10.14.2009 03:04 PM

tis is the greaest day of my life

Inhuman 10.14.2009 03:16 PM

Was it purple Satan?

knox 10.14.2009 03:23 PM

I absolutely love wisdom tooth. I took two out, and there is one deep down in the jaw horizontally impacted that I am waiting to pull out. I didn't get put to sleep but was very high, which made the whole thing fun.

did keep them? pictures please? are you swollen? having pudding?

HaydenAsche 10.14.2009 03:24 PM

Glad to hear it, dear. I was in treatment when I get my wisdom teeth out so I didn't get anything but 200 mg of ibuprofen. Wasn't shit, though. The numb lips and giant holes feel more strange than anything.

Alex's Trip 10.14.2009 03:49 PM

I got my wisdom teeth pulled in 7th grade, four at once. Sucked big time, but it did allow me my first instance of prescription drug abuse. My mouth was raw for five days at least.

I also found my painkillers like...2 and a half years later. Mixed it with robo the first time I did that, almost threw up while having the greatest jam to Sigur Ros. Meh. I'm over the pills though. Waste-uv-time.

davenotdead 10.14.2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)
pictures or it didn't happen.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 10.14.2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

how are y'all doing?

love you,
-c

fuck the nazis at the ADA, I won't let those greedy bastards pull any of my teeth until my 30s at least or they are actually in searing pain and screaming to be removed.. those dicks want my wisdom teeth, but I say fuck em! you got balls Satan..

knox 10.14.2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

tis is the greaest day of my life

I am so happy for you.

Satan 10.14.2009 06:54 PM

i passed out for a pretty long time, ive been in my bed watching dvds all day
my man should be coming over before too long, i am very very excited to see him and still very happy and pretty fucked up :p'

it was soooo cool being put under when they did my teeth
they just stuck the iv in my arm and said ok youre going to feel relaxed and thats all i remember, then i remember waking up in a different room and going whoaaaaa wtf and laughing lots and falling around

gmku 10.14.2009 06:57 PM

My experience was very similar. I woke up to find my wife and a bunch of friends eating chocolate ice cream and watching videos on our new VCR. "Thanks for thinking of me," I said. "Sure," they replied in unison. And my wife added, "Ice cream, dear?"

Like Fellini.