Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dinosaur Jr, Radiohead, MBV (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=17792)

Torn Curtain 11.18.2007 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)
radiohead is a "good" band, but for every one amazing song theyve had, theres been like 10 that are just...boring as hell, to say the least.

Well in my opinion Radiohead are on the contrary consistent and they're brilliant live, I like them as much as Sonic Youth.

SYRFox 11.18.2007 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrungeMonkey
Yeah, definately going to happen. I seem to remember reding something where Malkmus said it might happen... After pavement, theres none of the notable 80s/90s indie rock bands left to reform, is there? WHAT WILL WE DO THEN?

Confusion is next!

eatmychild 11.18.2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

...and mbv...psst. psycho candy was a "decent" album, but shit man...they arent that great. they damned sure arent sonic youth. their name is my bloody valentine for dryin out loud. we can thank them for every emo piece of shit band with similiar three word names.

yeah...thanks mbv. thanks for suckin candy ass.

trollin'?

auto-aim 11.19.2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

their name is my bloody valentine for dryin out loud. we can thank them for every emo piece of shit band with similiar three word names.

I do agree - and I do really hate this... though they're a better band than you give them credit for, i do believe. Every worm thinks that im saying Bullet for my Valentine. Tits!

Savage Clone 11.19.2007 12:51 PM

Psychocandy is the name of an LP by The Jesus And Mary Chain.

pbradley 11.19.2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

their name is my bloody valentine for dryin out loud. we can thank them for every emo piece of shit band with similiar three word names.

What a stupid reason to hate a band.

sarramkrop 11.19.2007 01:48 PM

All these super cocky posts and then you don't know who made Psychocandy? I think that I'm about to faint. First atsonicpark plagiarizes other people's reviews, now this. Somebody get me a glass water, please, I'm feeling ill.

SYRFox 11.19.2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop
All these super cocky posts and then you don't know who made Psychocandy? I think that I'm about to faint. First atsonicpark plagiarizes other people's reviews, now this. Somebody get me a glass water, please, I'm feeling ill.

Everybody knows Psychocandy has been done by the Happy Mondays... *bored*

Glice 11.19.2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Do you always feel ill when something unsurprising happens? I'm going to take advantage of that, you racist cunt [etc].

SynthethicalY 11.20.2007 03:54 AM

Quote:

You need a foot massage.

sonicl 11.20.2007 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
You need a foot massage.

You need a cold shower, pervert.

SynthethicalY 11.20.2007 04:08 AM

Is your Alias Sarramkrop? I think not.

sonicl 11.20.2007 04:13 AM

Me neither.