Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Courtney Love assassination thread (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11104)

sonicl 03.08.2007 04:32 AM

Courtney Love assassination thread

Discuss plans for Courtney's early demise here.

SynthethicalY 03.08.2007 04:34 AM

Throw her in the water if she floats she is a witch, if she sinks she did not kill Kurt and is innocent.

sonicl 03.08.2007 04:35 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SynthethicalY again.

ZEROpumpkins 03.08.2007 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SynthethicalY again.

Done

I went with the heroin.

alteredcourse 03.08.2007 04:43 AM

who cares

is the water on this wicked witch

!@#$%! 03.08.2007 04:49 AM

absolutely #4. if hobos die of exposure in winter, she could die of the opposite during a slow tabloid season. a brilliant plan!

SynthethicalY 03.08.2007 04:54 AM

Hobos don't die of exposure to winter, they die because of hunger or some unintended care they recieved by the goverment.

ZEROpumpkins 03.08.2007 05:43 AM

Quote of the week

!@#$%! 03.08.2007 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
Hobos don't die of exposure to winter, they die because of hunger or some unintended care they recieved by the goverment.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2000/jan2000/nyc-j22.shtml

Katy 03.08.2007 06:35 AM

I've never understood why some people hate her so much.

I hope she outlives us all.

Washing Machine 03.08.2007 08:17 AM

its rather ironic isnt it that her last name is Love when she is so universally hated.

king_buzzo 03.08.2007 08:45 AM

frame her daughter!

Washing Machine 03.08.2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)
thats because yr stupid katy.

and courtney is already half dead as it is...her skin is falling off her fucking face that crackhead bitch.

smoking crack when ya got a kid.....

so cool, huh?

fuck you katy.

Haha Her celebrity skin is falling off...thats relavant on so many levels!

This post is a bit harsh isnt it?
I don't think shes an idiot. Isn't it reasonable to question why you actively hate someone you don't know or have never meet. (im assuming you don't know her). What I can say is I don't like the way she puts people down in the media (Trent Reznor, Kim Gordon etc). She could do well to be a bit more dignified....theres nothing worse than a loudmouth. But hey public personas can be very different to what people are actually like in reality. So i'll reserve judgement. So in conclusion I agree with you Swa(y) on some points, but good on you Katy for challenging the popular opinion!

Palmer Eldritch 03.08.2007 12:57 PM

I interviewed her twice many moons ago. very nice lady at the time. no idea what she's like now. doesn't take much for the world to hate a 'rock wife' does it? Even if she does test the limits...

And Swa(y)'s post is uncalled for. Shouldn't insult someone for merely asking a question. misogyny isn't an attractive trait. especially on the SY notice board.

!@#$%! 03.08.2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

misogyny? fuck off. SY have certainly voiced negative opinions towards her...and so shall i on the "sy board"!

has nothing to do with her being a "rock wife". when i say she a whore, i mean it literally. kurt isnt the only male shes ever fucked over.

eh, i agree with you, and i find courtney a repellent creature, but why did you have to say "fuck you katy" when she only asked a question? you could have explained or disagree without the bilious attack :p
--
no, really.

SynthethicalY 03.08.2007 02:45 PM

Courtney is Joan of Arc. We all know she was crazy.

SynthethicalY 03.08.2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

because im a bitter asshole that hates pretty much everything.

Don't try to be porky now.

!@#$%! 03.08.2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

because im a bitter asshole that hates pretty much everything.

hm.. then maybe you need one of these:

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1477565

Quote:

In addition, significant improvements in mood and sexual function were maintained for up to 12 months of treatment.

Washing Machine 03.08.2007 04:32 PM

I just wonder from her actions, if she needs help. Sometimes her actions seem completely catatonic, I think shes had a very difficult life.

Its funny that the people who really should not be in the limelight are often huge stars. Big Brother is a wonderful example of our culture's sick need to but these people in a position where they are as Roger Waters once put it "Exposed in the light".

On another note Courtney apparently used to 'worship at the temple' of Kim Gordon and used to get frequantly compared to her.

Now Kim Gordon thats a good female role model, cool, calm, elegant and wonderfully dignified....although thats probebly the very reason the average joe doesnt know her....still who would have it any other way.

Katy 03.08.2007 10:22 PM

Quote:

and katy hasnt challenged anything. shes said absolutely nothing that makes me question any of courtneys personality traits nor motives. matter of factly...katy has led me to believe the she herself is most likely some young twiiiiit that needs something irrevalent to bitch about herself. she proablly spends far to much money bleaching her hair. i bet i bet. ;)

I LOVE YOU. :D