Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   if hayden acted in a pub like he does on the board... (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=4205)

terminal pharmacy 07.17.2006 12:57 AM

if hayden acted in a pub like he does on the board...

When you grow up Hayden, if you go to a pub and act there like you do here someone will glass you... I do hope that never happens but it is a real possibility. Please grow up.

Daddylikes 07.17.2006 12:59 AM

I'd buy him a fucking pint. Dumbass.

terminal pharmacy 07.17.2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddylikes
I'd buy him a fucking pint. Dumbass.

Witty, Acerbic, and Vitriolic, just three adjectives describing your genius and wonderful grasp of the english language.

drrrtyboots 07.17.2006 01:18 AM

No, Hayden won't have fights picked, he'll pick up all the fellas.

krastian 07.17.2006 01:25 AM

Ha ha....I think he'd be smart enough not to act like a smart ass in "real life." He is what, 15 right?

CHOUT 07.17.2006 01:33 AM

When I see him in person which will happen sooner or later, I'm gonna mess up his hair.

Cantankerous 07.17.2006 01:44 AM

i would fuck that little bitch up and then hug him.

krastian 07.17.2006 01:49 AM

You might be able to take him, who knows....that picture of you flipping the bird shows you have some pretty big fists that could really do some damage. The crazy fucker is tall as hell though.

Norma J 07.17.2006 01:52 AM

Yes, threadmaker, I think that applies for a few on this board.

Cantankerous 07.17.2006 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian
You might be able to take him, who knows....that picture of you flipping the bird shows you have some pretty big fists that could really do some damage. The crazy fucker is tall as hell though.

How tall?

krastian 07.17.2006 02:02 AM

I think he's taller than me....like 6' 4"???

Cantankerous 07.17.2006 02:42 AM

My boyfriend is 6'4" and I can kick his ass.

acousticrock87 07.17.2006 02:47 AM

That's what all boyfriends let their girlfriends think. Then we joke about it and tell ourselves that we "let you." Cause we don't want to find out that you really can...

EyeballGrowth 07.17.2006 04:56 AM

He's one of the worst on the board. I've only recently come back so I don't really remember him too well but I remember the name quite well in association to how he acts. I remember he is definately a bad one

Tokolosh 07.17.2006 05:07 AM

He somehow reminds me of this character.
Funny guy actually.

HaydenAsche 07.17.2006 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
He's one of the worst on the board. I've only recently come back so I don't really remember him too well but I remember the name quite well in association to how he acts. I remember he is definately a bad one

Go suck Billy Corgan off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
When you grow up Hayden, if you go to a pub and act there like you do here someone will glass you... I do hope that never happens but it is a real possibility. Please grow up.

It is a good thing there aren't any 'pubs' in fucking Minnesota.

Anyways, I act like this in real life. Most people I come in contact with have some sense of sarcasm unlike many on this board.

kthxbai

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 07.17.2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Go suck Billy Corgan off.

It is a good thing there aren't any 'pubs' in fucking Minnesota.

Anyways, I act like this in real life. Most people I come in contact with have some sense of sarcasm unlike many on this board.

kthxbai

yeah, maybe in a couple of years when they let you in, there will be a pub, and you can go in and act the fool you do, and leave feeling more foolish then ever. And can't youngsters go into pubs to begin with? we dont have authentic pubs in los angeles, thats just what we call bars that serve grub and ale.

HaydenAsche 07.17.2006 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
yeah, maybe in a couple of years when they let you in, there will be a pub, and you can go in and act the fool you do, and leave feeling more foolish then ever. And can't youngsters go into pubs to begin with? we dont have authentic pubs in los angeles, thats just what we call bars that serve grub and ale.

jah

PAULYBEE2656 07.17.2006 02:15 PM

see things havent changed here then!

HaydenAsche 07.17.2006 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
see things havent changed here then!

They have. For the worse.