Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

nomadicfollower 10.19.2006 08:44 PM

acid casualty with a repossessed car
Vietnam vet playin' air guitar

it's just the shit-kickin', speed-takin'
truck-drivin' neighbors downstairs
yeah...yeah

whiskey-stained buck-toothed backwoods creep
grizzly bear motherfucker never goes to sleep

oh, yeah...yeah

belly floppin' naked in a pool of yellow sweat
screamin' jackass with a wet cigarette

oh
oh, my goodness
oh...
mmm...

Inhuman 10.19.2006 09:15 PM

Inhuman 10.19.2006 09:24 PM

Cantankerous 10.19.2006 09:27 PM

i wouldn't wipe my ass with the motherfucking NME.

static-harmony 10.20.2006 02:59 PM

I was the first man to have an abortion.

Trasher02 10.20.2006 03:15 PM

I can moonwalk.

king_buzzo 10.20.2006 03:35 PM

i can walk on the moon

EMMAh 10.20.2006 03:52 PM

I have 4 helium balloons next to me.

Gogogonorrhea 10.20.2006 03:52 PM

In America, you can always find a party.
In Russia, party always finds you!

static-harmony 10.20.2006 04:40 PM

ANgels are just the figment of your imagination.And so is god.

ondskan 10.20.2006 05:42 PM

Queens of the Stone Age makes me smile. Allways.

soapbars 10.20.2006 06:18 PM

EMMAh 10.20.2006 06:20 PM

Today I was walking behind someone in the hall and they smelt like rotten cheese bread :sick:

against_the_grain 10.20.2006 09:17 PM

I was denied entry into Canada because a past arrest showed the charges but not the disposition, which was dismissal and exhoneration !

Why the fuck didn't it show that too ?....Because it wasn't required to add that to the FBI files in 1985 !!!

Those fuckers !

....it was for bringing pot into the US from Jamaica. Whatever happened to the so called liberal attitudes in Canada ?.....those fuckers !!!!!

Inhuman 10.20.2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by against_the_grain
I was denied entry into Canada because a past arrest showed the charges but not the disposition, which was dismissal and exhoneration !

Why the fuck didn't it show that too ?....Because it wasn't required to add that to the FBI files in 1985 !!!

Those fuckers !

....it was for bringing pot into the US from Jamaica. Whatever happened to the so called liberal attitudes in Canada ?.....those fuckers !!!!!

Most of our retarded country voted conservative, that's what happened to the country. Once all the old people die out we'll be a lot more liberal, and everyone's going to be voting NDP, liberal, green party, and probably marijuana party more too, but I doubt they'll even get a seat. ever.

against_the_grain 10.20.2006 09:32 PM

This one might be better suited for the 'bitching' thread I remember seeing.

I was banned AGAIN today on an old site of mine. I got to 128 posts then the mods figured out it was me. Those fuckers !!!

I wasn't bugging anyone, just being myself....not really trying to hide. But they have a vendetta against me for having an illicit online thing for this girl over there....she's a bit young...but so what....those fuckers !!!

and she and I are still great friends....but others don't dig it....fuck them, they should mind their own business.....

I have a problem with societies accepted norms. Fuck all the squares in their square holes !

Other than a bunch of negatives I've experienced lately, life is pretty great. I have a good fire going and am listening to my stereo very loud. What else is there ?

Damn.....I WANT her !!! I just needed to vent a bit. Thanks.

against_the_grain 10.20.2006 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Most of our retarded country voted conservative, that's what happened to the country. Once all the old people die out we'll be a lot more liberal, and everyone's going to be voting NDP, liberal, green party, and probably marijuana party more too, but I doubt they'll even get a seat. ever.

I just hate how customs and border agents have to assume the worst. :fuckyou: The record showed the arrest and the charges....but not the disposition !!!

so what do they do....instead of thinking something positive and believing me, they considered me a convicted felon. I never even had to go to an arraignment. My lawyer pushed thru the paperwork and I got a slap on the wrist....6 months of Pre-trial diversion. All that amounted to was calling in once a week for 3 months...then dismissal !! Expungement !

king_buzzo 10.21.2006 05:11 AM

wooo 1500 posts

static-harmony 10.24.2006 04:12 AM

I was going to post something irrelevant, but I lost my train of thoguht, so I have nothing irrelevant to post.

sun city girl 10.24.2006 04:50 AM

this is my 267th message here.