Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I hate being home on Saturday nights (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=8414)

EMMAh 11.25.2006 06:59 PM

I hate being home on Saturday nights

Rrrraawwwww!!!!!!!
I did have plans to go to a party, but the party was canceled due to people being selfish idiots. Now I'm at home, bored as hell.
Why the hell are all you guys at home?

blastscenealibi 11.25.2006 07:01 PM

I'm at home because a Saturday night is any other night for me.

LittlePuppetBoy 11.25.2006 07:03 PM

I like being home on Saturday nights.

Danny Himself 11.25.2006 07:09 PM

I am at home because I have no social life at all and I really don't care.

Danny Himself 11.25.2006 07:11 PM

There is no better way. Why party when you can chill? And I type chill the way a cool pimp would say it.

EMMAh 11.25.2006 07:21 PM

Well I don't really party. I like going to parties, although I don't talk to anyone but my close friends when I'm at them. I'm not social unless I know the person. It takes me weeks to be comfortable talking to someone even if I hang out with them all the time (with the exception of my thought twin)
This party was supposed to be for my good friend. It was also supposed to be last weekend but she was really sick and had to stay in bed haha. Then tonight people who were going to pitch money decided they 'couldn't get a drive' and that they 'didn't have any money anyways'. Which is a fucking lie because all of them work. I don't even have a job and I have money for the damn thing.

I'm not going to write about it anymore because none of you would really care anyway. Girl drama.

ondskan 11.25.2006 07:43 PM

My friend and I are so cool that we decided to skip a party here in town because we're so damn metal!

Alex's Trip 11.25.2006 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
I hate being home on Saturday nights

You'd hate being me.

atari 2600 11.25.2006 07:57 PM

Unless there's a show or something, I usually go out fairly late. If and when I go out, that is. These days, it's not always so easy to coordinate things with other people either.

Norma J 11.25.2006 09:56 PM

Saturday nights at home are great. For many reasons. If you're alone just go and get some wine or some beers and drink at home alone. As Bukowski said: That's the best time to drink. I like sitting at home with my girl on saturday nights. Lastnight we just stayed in and watched Karate Kid. Saturday nights out are infested with fucking idiots, so we go out during the week on cheaper nights. Much more fun. I try to avoid shitty society as much as possible - staying home on saturday nights is a great way to do this.

towelie 11.25.2006 10:10 PM

Sometimes I lose a thread, too. But then I get high and then I can find it again. Maybe if you get high you can find your lost thread, too.

Remember everything I said tonight about proper towel usage! It's important, ya know. See you all, later!

k-krack 11.25.2006 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I am at home because I have no social life at all and I really don't care.

Ditto.

davenotdead 11.25.2006 10:25 PM

i'm at home because its sunday...because im in australia, and in the future...try to deal with that. its 2 in the afternooon right now

static-harmony 11.25.2006 10:33 PM

I like being home on saturday nights because I don't have to deal with idiotic people who live in Los Angeles.

towelie 11.25.2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel
i wipe my ass with your fecking towel.

tabbbbbbbbbbbbsssssssss

No! You wouldn't dare! That's not proper towel usage. You should apply the lessons from my posts to your life.

towelie 11.25.2006 11:04 PM

It's been 5 minutes since I got high. I need to get high again.

<popeye theme music>

Oh man, I'm so high right now. I got a great idea! I shouldn’t get high to come up with good posts. I should come up with good posts and then get high to reward myself!

gmku 11.25.2006 11:09 PM

Parties generally bore the snot out of me, unless there's a special reason, for a friend, etc.

I'm in good company though:

"I go to this here party / but I just get bored.
I move around in this here atmosphere where / anything's allowed..."

--Patti Smith

k-krack 11.25.2006 11:36 PM

I don't party. I have my few friends who I hang out with, and that's really it... I'm pretty anti-social.

touch me i'm sick 11.25.2006 11:38 PM

eah i'm more for small groups than huge parties. although the occasional big group is sometimes fun

porkmarras 11.25.2006 11:49 PM

I just got home.Saturdays are another day on the calendar.Some people i'll only meet on Saturdays though.