Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

Savage Clone 04.21.2020 09:52 PM

Well since your post history is unsearchable all I have to go by is memory of a bunch of right-wing pseudo-intellectual garbage posts about politics from you. This whole forum used to be so stimulating. Between your lot and symbols (sorry man, I love you but) sandbox level name-calling garbage, this is all just depressing. I used to come here to learn stuff and make friends and now it's just watching circling on the drain.

Savage Clone 04.21.2020 09:54 PM

I actually consider Bytor a friend despite being about as far apart politically as is humanly possible. we've shared some very private things during very hard times and I don't forget that stuff. This whole period of time just sucks and I'm having a hard time with it. It's hard to watch things degenerate.

!@#$%! 04.21.2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Between your lot and symbols (sorry man, I love you but) sandbox level name-calling garbage, this is all just depressing. I used to come here to learn stuff and make friends and now it's just watching circling on the drain.

i gave up on any attempt at civil discussion when i realized i was addressing morons and sociopaths.

took years for me to give up, but my aim in this thread is to just make it unpleasant for the bastards

sorry


Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I actually consider Bytor a friend despite being about as far apart politically as is humanly possible. we've shared some very private things during very hard times and I don't forget that stuff. This whole period of time just sucks and I'm having a hard time with it. It's hard to watch things degenerate.


i see this not as mere politics anymore, bytor spreads and supports racial hatred veiled in extreme hypocrisy, so the fucker is now dead to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

!@#$%! 04.21.2020 10:07 PM

and i know this isn’t the kind of band you like, but the lyrics are apt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow-nuHCTA5E

Savage Clone 04.21.2020 10:08 PM

I understand that, but I think your point has been made. I understand your motivation though so just keep doing your thing man.

Savage Clone 04.21.2020 10:15 PM

I honestly just tried and it came up blank. doesn't totally matter though. I'm not going to be contributing to this thread anymore anyway. Have fun.

!@#$%! 04.21.2020 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I honestly just tried and it came up blank. doesn't totally matter though. I'm not going to be contributing to this thread anymore anyway. Have fun.

his bullshit is incomprehensible drivel and nobody here blames you

!@#$%! 04.21.2020 10:22 PM

drunkle bob is chugging squeezins

Savage Clone 04.21.2020 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
It's still searchable to me! It sounds to me as if you're admitting the fact that you've lost your argument, and you're running away with your tail between your legs.

Buh bye! :D

there's no way to prove to you that technology isn't working the same way for both of us but I'm not here to win the thread so have fun. I honestly don't care. You're not going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours so have fun in your pitiful little world. It makes no difference to me.

!@#$%! 04.21.2020 10:34 PM

Senate committee unanimously endorses spy agencies’ finding that Russia interfered in 2016 presidential race in bid to help Trump

By
Ellen Nakashima
April 21, 2020 at 11:49 a.m. MDT

The Senate Intelligence Committee has unanimously endorsed the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia conducted a sweeping and unprecedented campaign to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

The heavily-redacted report, based on a three-year investigation, builds on a committee finding nearly two years ago that the January 2017 intelligence community assessment (ICA) on Russia was sound. The spy agencies also found that Russia sought to shake faith in American democracy, denigrate then-candidate Hillary Clinton and boost her rival Donald Trump.

The report, while not unexpected, is nonetheless a milestone — the first extensive bipartisan congressional affirmation of the intelligence agencies’ conclusion, which continues to be at odds with President Trump’s oft-stated doubts about Russia’s role in the 2016 race.

“ The committee found no reason to dispute the intelligence community’s conclusions,” Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said in a statement.
“The ICA summarizing intelligence concerning the 2016 election represented the kind of unbiased and professional work we expect and require” from the agencies, Vice-Chairman Mark R. Warner (D-Va.) said. “The ICA correctly found the Russians interfered in our 2016 election to hurt Secretary Clinton and help the candidacy of Donald Trump. Our review of the highly classified ICA and underlying intelligence found that this and other conclusions were well-supported.”
The committee said the CIA, National Security Agency and FBI — coordinated by the Director of National Intelligence — presented a “coherent and well-constructed” case for their assessment, supported by intelligence from human and electronic sources.

Significantly, the committee said, “interviews with those who drafted and prepared the ICA affirmed that analysts were under no political pressure to reach specific conclusions.”

etc etc here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...7c7_story.html

!@#$%! 04.21.2020 10:47 PM

drunkle bob is talking to his listerine bottle

Skuj 04.21.2020 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
Senate committee unanimously endorses spy agencies’ finding that Russia interfered in 2016 presidential race in bid to help Trump


FAKE NEWS!! IT'S ALL FAKE I TELL YOU!!!

Skuj 04.21.2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Huh? :confused:

The Müller Committee refuted that charge.



Wait...wtf are you smoking? Seriously?

Skuj 04.21.2020 11:18 PM

Fuck it. Skunk is on my ignore also. He/she is even more deluded than Byteme.

(Symbols, why do you have Byteme on ignore, but not Skunk?)

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE that Skunk is pushing this notion that Mueller refuted the 2016 Russian intereference charge. That report was mostly about that very subject. I have the fucking book on my shelf. Fuck me.

!@#$%! 04.21.2020 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj
Wait...wtf are you smoking? Seriously?

he drinks drano

pay him no mind

!@#$%! 04.21.2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj
Fuck it. Skunk is on my ignore also. He/she is even more deluded than Byteme.

(Symbols, why do you have Byteme on ignore, but not Skunk?)

UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE that Skunk is pushing this notion that Mueller refuted the 2016 Russian intereference charge. That report was mostly about that very subject. I have the fucking book on my shelf. Fuck me.

i have both the skunk and the toad on ignore, and read them only when someone quotes them

Skuj 04.21.2020 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i have both the skunk and the toad on ignore, and read them only when someone quotes them


There should be a law against that. :)

Seriously....Skunk actually thinks that Mueller refuted 2016 Russian interference!! You cannot make this shit up.

Skuj 04.21.2020 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Mueller Report, vol. I, p. 173: "Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities."


I didn't get around to deleting you yet.

See the part that I bolded?

The whole fucking report details how Russia interfered. You should look at it sometime!!

Fucking, where is that ignore option again...I cannot deal with these ignoramuses.

choc e-Claire 04.22.2020 12:46 AM

You absolute fucking moron. Just because the Trump campaign didn't reach out to Russia doesn't mean Russia didn't try to help them.

choc e-Claire 04.22.2020 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
You absolute high school kid!

lol, the one time I manage to avoid the ageist insults.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Just because Trump didn't reach out to Russia, and just because the Trump campaign didn't respond to Russia's attempt to reach out to them...

...doesn't mean that they didn't benefit from it!
Here's an analogy that you can (probably) understand. Say you're trying to move a pile of bricks that belong to someone else (say, from a wheelbarrow to their garage). You ask them for help, and they ignore you. Do you still move the bricks?
Now replace "move the bricks" with "interfere with elections" and you've got what we've been railing against for the last three and a half years. Alternatively, replace "bricks" with "brains" and we've got what you've seemed to have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
And I've already laid out grounds for doubting the efficacy of any Russian interference on my President's behalf during his 2016 election campaign.

:rolleyes:

I've already laid my grounds out for thinking you're an idiot and an asshole. :fuckyou:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content ©2006 Sonic Youth