Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   bad in bed (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=34900)

sonicpixie 09.25.2009 02:33 PM

bad in bed

if someone has plenty of room for improvement in the bedroom but seems to think they're great would you tell them what they're doing wrong or would you just not bother seeing them again and find someone who knows what they're doing??? i know people aren't psychic and all that but having to show someone what to do kind of ruins it_____

Satan 09.25.2009 02:34 PM

tell them when they're doing something right and tell them what to do, give them plenty of instruction and guidance. but don't outright tell them they're bad!

sonicpixie 09.25.2009 02:42 PM

yeah im not that harsh i would just tell them they suck! if you give SOME guidance though and they dont even seem to pick that up i start to think it may be a lost cause... i dont want to have to spell everything out or am i just expecting too much :)

sonicpixie 09.25.2009 02:43 PM

*wouldn't* that was sposed to say!

Satan 09.25.2009 02:44 PM

i don't know what to tell you then. go find a better dick.

i trained my man.

sonicpixie 09.25.2009 02:52 PM

[quote=swa(y)]
"oh i can get any girl off" quote]
yeh its this kind of attitude that has to go... hmmm perhaps some training is in order then

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 09.25.2009 03:09 PM

"there's too much burden placed on the orgasm, you know, to make up for empty areas in life"

-Leopold and Loeb

It's just sex. You get off, then you don't feel like having sex for a few hours.

Satan 09.25.2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead

It's just sex. You get off, then you don't feel like having sex for a few hours.

wrong

sonicpixie 09.25.2009 04:34 PM

christ yes lets all stop having so many damn orgasms hey!
instead i shall take up pottery classes perhaps, yes... collect thimbles... take up cricket or golf... fuck me what have i been doing, wasting my life away

Satan 09.25.2009 04:47 PM

i'd rather cum than go golfing

just sayin'

Rob Instigator 09.25.2009 04:48 PM

when I get off I want to have sex imediately again, but my balls will not neccesaril;y cooperate.

sonicpixie 09.25.2009 04:53 PM

damn those balls

i'd rather watch loose women than go golfing.
actually no i took it too far those are both equally horrendous things to do, i think id just have to kill myself instead

Kloriel 09.25.2009 04:55 PM

when i get off i have a sudden urgency to read about what led up to the might that was Attila the Hun. After combing many tomes I've realized that the amount of civilized cities Attila 'passed through' directly correlates to the amount of orgasms I pretend to be able to provide to a lady; and then when she says stop stop my spine is going to snap that is like when the Roman Emperor said to Attila, just before he confiscated their imperialism, owww owww, have I told you about Singapore?'

Kloriel 09.25.2009 04:59 PM

well that is original. makes sense i guess since I JUST FUCKED ALL YOUR BRAINS

Rob Instigator 09.25.2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kloriel
when i get off i have a sudden urgency to read about what led up to the might that was Attila the Hun. After combing many tomes I've realized that the amount of civilized cities Attila 'passed through' directly correlates to the amount of orgasms I pretend to be able to provide to a lady; and then when she says stop stop my spine is going to snap that is like when the Roman Emperor said to Attila, just before he confiscated their imperialism, owww owww, have I told you about Singapore?'

the Huns used to gang-rape women, and since each woman has only 3 "holes" they would cut slits in their abdomen and fuck the bleeding gashes. NO LIE.
people aree sick fucks.

terriblecanyons 09.25.2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kloriel
well that is original. makes sense i guess since I JUST FUCKED ALL YOUR BRAINS

Kloriel 09.25.2009 05:04 PM

i'm splattered. I MEAN FLATTERED

Kloriel 09.25.2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the Huns used to gang-rape women, and since each woman has only 3 "holes" they would cut slits in their abdomen and fuck the bleeding gashes. NO LIE.
people aree sick fucks.

fucking quakers have gang raped women. i mean, seriously, like the bloated societies the Huns were picking apart were more moral?

You're smarter than that. No movement, no ideal is infallible.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.25.2009 05:33 PM

Dislocated at the joint..
timing is everything in the bed
'cause you'll sleep for hours to keep away..
then sink the teeth and bat your eyes at

chicka 09.25.2009 06:46 PM

Any chick who can't have an orgasm when a man licks/rubs/fingers her little hard spot is dead. That why all men believe they can get any women off because that little clit is just as sensetive as a man's dick