Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

!@#$%! 11.09.2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilduclo
https://crooksandliars.com/2019/11/f...ing-harassment

Death threats. Phone calls to her her home. People pounding on her front door.

cowards, the lot of them

Bytor Peltor 11.11.2019 11:13 AM

A father being proud of his son and mentioning his book in a single tweet that DID NOT include a link for purchase is NOT comparable to Joe flying Hunter over on AirForce2 and hooking him up with a job that paid $100k+ per month.

It’s sad !@#$%! can’t comprehend the difference!

Quote:

Originally Posted by _tunic_

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the simples have an answer for everything and they’ll come up with some utter bullshit for this one too

wait for mentions of a mythical pizzeria closet haaahaaahaaa

Speaking of simples......

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so anyway trumpet shows up at the nationals game last night and gets booed. then the crowd, wearing red hats, begins chants of “lock him up”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BApHB0sngpw

Our President and First Lady at LSU vs Alabama Saturday

Four More Years

......completely ignored by media : )

ABC SPIKED and ignored by everyone here at SYG???

Remember Crucifying Kavanaugh?

“We convinced her to talk to us. Um, it was unbelievable what we had on Clinton (Bill), we had everything.”

Anyone watch 60 Minutes last night:

Chase Bank CEO Jamie Dimon on the U.S. economy: “This is the most prosperous economy the world has ever seen and It's going to be a very prosperous economy for the next 100 years.”

THANK YOU to all our Veterans and GOD Bless America!!!

!@#$%! 11.11.2019 11:33 AM

lmfao commander bonespurs hypocrite in chief

(poor disgusting bytoes. so addled and senile.)

h8kurdt 11.11.2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

ABC SPIKED and ignored by everyone here at SYG???

Remember Crucifying Kavanaugh?

“We convinced her to talk to us. Um, it was unbelievable what we had on Clinton (Bill), we had everything.”

Anyone watch 60 Minutes last night:

]

Ah yes, Epstein, the one who was best chums with Trump. The Donald Trump actually said he knew Epstein was into little girls but still considered him to be a good guy. But hey, that's not wrong at all.

Edit:Now before you do that thing of doing 2+2 and making 32 that's not a defence of Clinton. As much as you want to tell BUT CLINTON! Me pointing out that Trump was best mates with Epstein is NOT an endorsement of Clinton.

Astounding that I have to clarify that tbh.

Bytor Peltor 11.11.2019 11:53 AM

This post would be more effective if you linked a story or quote to back it up. Of course, if Trump wasn’t President, I doubt you would bother posting anything about Bill Clinton visiting the sex island.

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Ah yes, Epstein, the one who was best chums with Trump. The Donald Trump actually said he knew Epstein was into little girls but still considered him to be a good guy. But hey, that's not wrong at all.

!@#$%! 11.11.2019 12:03 PM

poor senile russian troll

h8kurdt 11.11.2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
This post would be more effective if you linked a story or quote to back it up. Of course, if Trump wasn’t President, .

Quote:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

Epstein recruited victim from Trump's Mar-a-lago island

And so on. No one comes out of this looking clean. Even yoyr favourite president.

Quote:

I doubt you would bother posting anything about Bill Clinton visiting the sex island

Would I not? Presumptuous much.

!@#$%! 11.11.2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

No one comes out of this looking clean. ESPECIALLY your favourite president.

FTFY

Bytor Peltor 11.12.2019 09:35 AM

Quote:

Even yoyr favourite president.

My President......talk abut presumptuous!

But fair point about no ones wash coming out clean.

I do see a wee bit of difference between “comments” made in 2002 compared to individuals visiting the sex island in recent years.

Speaking of comments:

Adam Schiff has blocked every GOP witness from testifying before his impeachment committee......NO Whistleblower and NO Hunter Biden.

NO ONE the GOP requested as a witness will be allowed to speak......yet the DEMS will try to pass this off as due process?

Goodby ‘quid pro quo’

The dog & pony show starts tomorrow and the Republicans are ready:

Linsey Graham: Impeachment 'dead on arrival' in Senate if House bars 'whistleblower' testimony

TRUMP Tweet Tuesday morning
“I will be releasing the transcript of the first,
and therefore more important,
phone call with the Ukrainian President
before week’s end!”

!@#$%! 11.12.2019 09:41 AM

lmao @ bytoad pretending he doesn’t drink orange kool-aid

in fact he bathes in orange showers and we all can smell the stench

Bytor Peltor 11.13.2019 04:25 PM

Robert, even though today’s proceedings were public, am I correct in assuming this is not considered perjury if proven to be false?

Democrat Chairman Adam Schiff: "I do not know the identity of the whistleblower"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
One addendum to the piece I posted above:

The legitimacy of the current impeachment proceedings is further undermined by the abuse of the secret proceedings for the purpose of selectively leaking information detrimental to the President, which clearly demonstrates that the sole purpose of the secrecy is to allow the Democrats to control the narrative, as opposed to any genuine national security or prosecutorial operational security concerns.

Bytor Peltor 11.13.2019 04:37 PM

Joe as Vice President or current day candidate

Hunter as the son of a Vice President or current day candidate

Neither are immune from investigation

Silence Speaks Volumes

Mr. Kent: “no one is above the law”

Bytor Peltor 11.13.2019 04:43 PM

”And You Are Their Star Witness”

Bytor Peltor 11.13.2019 04:51 PM

”Are Either One Of You Here To Assert That There Was An Impeachable Offense In That Call???”

S I L E N C E

!@#$%! 11.13.2019 05:18 PM

wtf is the senile going on about?

Bytor Peltor 11.13.2019 05:27 PM

Best I can tell, first “official” mention of the whistleblower

Keep this in mind......IF “whistleblower” was a covert/alias, then this House Rep just broke the same law that Scooter Libby was convicted over!

ilduclo 11.13.2019 05:53 PM

goes right to the top in a hurry. Sondland, already "correcting" his testimony once, now has to "remember" that he actually had a phone conversation with Trimp discussing the QpQ. Going to have to flip to stay out of jail..

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/11/p...y-sondland-big

ilduclo 11.14.2019 02:53 PM

Trump-loving Kentucky governor finally concedes after his recanvass bid falls flat

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/tru...id-falls-flat/

Bytor Peltor 11.15.2019 05:34 AM

SAD
According to NBC: First Two Witness’s Lacked The Pizzazz Necessary To Capture Public Attention

SAD BUT TRUE!!!
Other than a few rookie mistakes, some here believe Ocasio-Cortez is doing a good job......how rookie of her:
”impeachment about preventing a potentially disastrous outcome from occurring next year”

ALSO TRUE
President Trump Meets with AG Bill Barr in Oval Office - Then Delays Departure and Calls in Top Aides and Communication Team

Top Ukraine official says US diplomat never conditioned military aid on Biden investigations

Pelosi Vomit Doesn’t Understand

!@#$%! 11.15.2019 06:56 AM

bytoad keeps bathing in the orange showers and chug chug chugging

and there is the spectacle of his damaged brain for all to see

wanna talk about sad, talk about that

poor bytoad!