Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What's your Drug of Choice ? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=213)

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.14.2009 01:03 AM

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

Check it.

shentov 01.14.2009 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
currently enjoying dilaudin

dilaudid? awesome!
did you shoot it?

GeneticKiss 01.14.2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

Oh, sal-VIA! :o :o

Guess my dyslexia (sp?) is worse than I thought...

ZEROpumpkins 01.14.2009 05:55 PM

Weed I guess. I like Valium too. Anything that chills me out.

atsonicpark 01.14.2009 06:00 PM

snort

EVOLghost 01.14.2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
Ketamine is a really facinating experience, basically. You may not neccesarily like the effects, but you will come way thinking, 'wow, that was really quite something'. And that can't be said of too many white substances you shove up your nose, in my experience. My freind took it in his house with his brother and his mate, and he said they were having a conversation with eachother, but his contribution felt totally like a monologue.
I took ketamine for the first time in a very different situation, at an acid-techno rave in London, and (this is going to sound highly pretentious, but hey, I do it so well!) it was as if every person on the dancefloor, including myself, was a distant planet across the gulf of space, they looked near, but they seemed 1000s of miles away, totally unreachable and uncontactable. It was almost like the polar opposite of the effect of Ecstacy.
Once you've tried it out a few times and you're familiar with it, I reccomend upping your consumption to bring on the real psychedelic effects - that place between being generally monged out on the stuff and a full-on K hole - I call it the Octo-Realm (after The Fall's Octo Realm/Ketamine Sun, someone will get it, someday...) where you're too passive to find it scary, and with Ket it won't last for too long.

really does sound exciting....

Glice 01.14.2009 06:32 PM

I'll vouch for the fact that Ketamine is amazing. It's hated by a lot of people, for fair reasons. It is pretty anti-social. It's a bit like spending time trapped inside your own head. Utterly majestic drug. But definitely not for everyone.

I don't really take drugs any more. I'll have a snifter to be social, but rarely these days. I abhor pot (for personal reasons) and pills destroy my bowels nowadays (not to mention the Wednesdays after). I haven't had good speed for so long I've given up on it ever existing again. Ket and acid... imagine an evening of K, Acid and fine Whiskey... ahh, heaven...

✌➬ 01.14.2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Shrooms are AMAZING. Best drug ever. You got some bad shit if they were "ok", ?? guy.

Salvia .. the first time I did it, it was amazing. I was tripping a little bit, I was seeing everything as if through a keyhole, I couldn't move, and music sounded like gold against my ears. I did it about 4 more times afterwards and it did nothing.. like weak weed, yes. There are different kinds of salvia... I dunno what I did the first time that was so strong but everything afterwards was "purple sticky" and "red sticky" or some shit and it sucked.

No what I meant by ok is that they weren't for me. It was the best high I ever got, but not something I would do in an instant. It's weird.

And yes to me everything get's boring quickly. That is for the 3 times and I'm bored deal.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 01.15.2009 12:17 AM

YUMMMMMMM AFGHAN KUSH

Confucious is sex 01.15.2009 04:06 AM

You are the perfect drug.

flashlight69 01.15.2009 05:43 AM

what a topic

hmm

the last 2 years a lot of alcohol and ziggarettes
before: a lot of weed and i explored the magic of those mushrooms wich was a weird strange experience because i think i explored them on a pretty high level. (oh well the cd painting of phsychich hearts ....:D