Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How Often Do You Masturbate? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=376)

noumenal 03.28.2006 01:15 AM

How Often Do You Masturbate?

Vote.

dietzer123 03.28.2006 01:17 AM

if i could i would sit at home all day and masturbate but currently i can only manage 3-4 times a week. i'm trying to increase by beating off everytime i have an urge to check this fucking forum

marleypumpkin 03.28.2006 01:17 AM

How do we vote? By PM? & what are our choices?

noumenal 03.28.2006 01:19 AM

now

edit: when someone is making a poll, you have to wait a couple minutes while they write the choices.

marleypumpkin 03.28.2006 01:22 AM

2-4 times a week. I haven't had actual sex in 5 years, so this is all I have to make me feel good.

dietzer123 03.28.2006 01:23 AM

it fucking freaks me out so many people are touching themselves when they come to this forum

noumenal 03.28.2006 01:24 AM

well, I didn't realize I would get such candid responses

marleypumpkin 03.28.2006 01:30 AM

Well, I have to release tension somehow. (ha ha)

noumenal 03.28.2006 01:33 AM

This is what get's me going:

"The ethereal harmonies of the laserpipe orchestra echoed off the solid diamond walls of the Galactic Overlord's pleasure chamber. As I slowly made my way through the gyrating throng of human, plasmid, and arachnoid revelers, the arcanite sensors on my integrated detectograph started going haywire. "Just as I thought," I thought. "She's here."

It was another two hundred ticks until I saw her, dancing languidly with a spice runner out of Betelgeuse VII. He was a hulking brute, with a wickedly edged macrosword slung over the back of his metaluminum armor, the kind that would have struck cold fear into the heart of a lesser man. But I was no lesser man. "Mind if I cut in?" I intoned, silencing the smuggler's enraged grumble of objection with a stealthy blast from my deliminator rifle.

"What took you so long?" cooed Abraxxia, her words subtly quavering with the universal inflections of desire. Ignoring my own fierce need, I furiously scanned my surroundings for danger -- she was crafty, and I knew that the slightest mistake would prove fatal. Not just for myself, but for the entire United Alliance. Inevitably, my gaze settled back upon the smooth curves of skin that peeked out from under her transparent holodress. How many rounds of Uranian Megasex would it take before she surrendered the alloy?"

stirling 03.28.2006 01:44 AM

іHott!

marleypumpkin 03.28.2006 01:46 AM

Damn, I wish I had a girlfriend right now.

noumenal 03.28.2006 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Damn, I wish I had a girlfriend right now.

:confused: OK, I can see where you're going with this and the answer is no. Sorry.

dietzer123 03.28.2006 02:37 AM

ah i just broke up with my girlfriend and it's wonderful. it was a perfectly clean break and everyone is happier now

Hip Priest 03.28.2006 06:10 AM

Gosh. :eek:

whorefrost 03.28.2006 06:21 AM

it helps me get to sleep

Gulasch Noir 03.28.2006 06:36 AM

I have a girlfriend now, but before i used to masturbate nearly every day

Inhuman 03.28.2006 10:35 AM

Sex about every 2 weeks, and 2-4 times a week regularly. It's hard to get to sleep without it

Everyneurotic 03.28.2006 10:42 AM

hahahahahahahaha

the "i'm doing it RIGHT NOW!" option is the shit!!!!

2-4 times a week...i have lady problems

truncated 03.28.2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noumenal
This is what get's me going:

"The ethereal harmonies of the laserpipe orchestra echoed off the solid diamond walls of the Galactic Overlord's pleasure chamber. As I slowly made my way through the gyrating throng of human, plasmid, and arachnoid revelers, the arcanite sensors on my integrated detectograph started going haywire. "Just as I thought," I thought. "She's here."

It was another two hundred ticks until I saw her, dancing languidly with a spice runner out of Betelgeuse VII. He was a hulking brute, with a wickedly edged macrosword slung over the back of his metaluminum armor, the kind that would have struck cold fear into the heart of a lesser man. But I was no lesser man. "Mind if I cut in?" I intoned, silencing the smuggler's enraged grumble of objection with a stealthy blast from my deliminator rifle.

"What took you so long?" cooed Abraxxia, her words subtly quavering with the universal inflections of desire. Ignoring my own fierce need, I furiously scanned my surroundings for danger -- she was crafty, and I knew that the slightest mistake would prove fatal. Not just for myself, but for the entire United Alliance. Inevitably, my gaze settled back upon the smooth curves of skin that peeked out from under her transparent holodress. How many rounds of Uranian Megasex would it take before she surrendered the alloy?"

When you post something like that, how can we help ourselves?

Savage Clone 03.28.2006 12:08 PM

Yeah, that shit is white-hot.