Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   have you ever shit yrself? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=8586)

ni'k 12.01.2006 02:35 PM

have you ever shit yrself?

i saw a man do it last night. fucking hell. alcohol is bad.

lucyrulesok 12.01.2006 02:41 PM

urgh no!
i did know a boy who did once.... he got really drunk/high aged about 15 and had to be physically carried home from the party (admittedly he lived about 2 minutes away) and when they got him in he shit himself....

king_buzzo 12.01.2006 03:29 PM

i used to shit myself until i was 8.

i was in camp once and i shat myself, my shit came down my pants and it fell on the floor, teacher stepped in it

Prisstina 12.01.2006 03:30 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to king_buzzo again.

nomowish 12.01.2006 03:32 PM

I once saw an old guy in a Tallahassee mall's parking lot removing shit from his ass with his fingers beside his car. This happened in the afternoon, totally out in the open. High school girls were at once humored and disgusted, calling their friends immediately to tell them, "You won't believe the shit I just saw at the mall!"

!@#$%! 12.01.2006 03:33 PM

eeeeeewwww.....!!!!

noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

i don't remember this happening to me-- ever. i have very early memories of sitting in the crapper, on the other hand. i was precocious.

but what about juicy farts? you know, the kind that comes out with a wet, squishy noise.

gmku 12.01.2006 03:35 PM

Why am I reading this thread? What is wrong with me?

Savage Clone 12.01.2006 03:37 PM

I have not.
I make up for this lack of embarrassment via cape-ownership.

!@#$%! 12.01.2006 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Why am I reading this thread? What is wrong with me?

do you have to ask? you spend a lot of time here in the first place... :D

(and, i might add-- who are you asking? the pot? the kettle? just look at the rest of us...)

cryptowonderdruginvogue 12.01.2006 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prisstina
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to king_buzzo again.

times 2

fishmonkey 12.01.2006 03:51 PM

i farted once and followed thru.
i wasnt drunk.
had a shower/changed me jocks.
felt a little embarassed.
then saw the funny side.

Cantankerous 12.01.2006 04:14 PM

no, but here's a little anecdote for you;
when i was about two i wiped my ass on my parent's footboard and the shit ate the varnish off.

king_buzzo 12.01.2006 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but what about juicy farts? you know, the kind that comes out with a wet, squishy noise.

sharting???

yeah i guess.

gmku 12.01.2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
when i was about two i wiped my ass on my parent's footboard and the shit ate the varnish off.

Proof that even at an early age you were made of strong stuff.

Cantankerous 12.01.2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Proof that even at an early age you were made of strong stuff.

damn straight.

luxinterior 12.01.2006 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous

That reminded me of a story.
This happened when two of my brothers (Mike and Sam) were much younger. They are only a year apart in age. Sam was still in diapers, and Mike was being potty-trained. Mike was sitting on the toilet after having taken a crap, and he couldn't yet wipe himself. He kept yelling my mom's name so that she could come wipe him, but she was outside and couldn't hear him. Rather than going outside to get her, Sam (the younger one), decided he could wipe Mike himself. As soon as he did it though, he knew he had done something wrong. He went outside to get my mom. When she found Mike still sitting on the toilet, he had poop smeared all up his back.

SpankMarvin 12.01.2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishmonkey
i farted once and followed thru.
i wasnt drunk.
had a shower/changed me jocks.
felt a little embarassed.
then saw the funny side.

I think this is the only way to deal with a shitsurprise. Humo[u]r. If you become mortified, you might as well just shit yourself again.

I've never done this as a poet-3-year-old, but, according to statistics, I will. I will do my best to make sure it happens in a crowded square of some sort.

I just noticed I made a type, but I think I prefer "poet" to "post" so poet it shall remain...

towelie 12.01.2006 11:31 PM

Whenever you are going to get drunk make sure to have a towel handy in case you shit yourself. Sometimes toilet paper just doesn't cut it. So don't forget when Towelie says it's important to keep yout butt clean at all times.

Wanna get high?

TheDom 12.02.2006 12:02 AM

I shit myself in my sleep about a year and a half ago.

ni'k 12.02.2006 11:53 AM

ok well thanks guys, about enough material here to keep me jacking off for at least a week.