Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

choc e-Claire 08.15.2020 12:17 AM

I'm sure someone can put two and two together here.

Bytor Peltor 08.15.2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Couldn't find a meme with a tree and a rope, huh.

You're fucking disgusting. I sincerely hope you get dick cancer.

Sad sad Nazi, I’m afraid your soup is getting cold!

You see, America hasn’t executed a traitor by hanging in a long time:

No, Barack Obama won’t be physically executed, but his traitorous ways will be broadcast for the world to see and his presidency will be forever tarnished. More importantly, these things will play out in a court of law. Today was just a small preview of the indictments to come......the big names are coming!

Also, my narrative hasn’t changed! It was May 18, 2018 (page 203) when I first questioned Barak Obama’s involvement:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Symbols, I admire your willingness to wait, it’s all we can do.

All I’m pointing out is so far there is no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded.

Evidently Congress has information that Russia colluded with someone?? Guess what, they probably did.

The question is, who???

President Obama

Hillary Clinton or her campaign

Anyone else??????

Severian 08.15.2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Sad sad Nazi, I’m afraid your soup is getting cold!

You see, America hasn’t executed a traitor by hanging in a long time:

No, Barack Obama won’t be physically executed, but his traitorous ways will be broadcast for the world to see and his presidency will be forever tarnished. More importantly, these things will play out in a court of law. Today was just a small preview of the indictments to come......the big names are coming!

Never realized you were gross until recently. Why is that?

Bytor Peltor 08.15.2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severian

Sev, what are you talking about?

What have I done that is gross??

Why aren’t you quoting & replying to SoupNazi for wishing I get dick cancer???

Now that’s disgusting and gross!!!

Bytor Peltor 08.15.2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Any evidence to go with that waffle? No, you don't. You're just parroting Trump's lines cos he's shitting himself about it.

Furthermore, I'm actually baffled by this "Americans voted in person during the world wars!" argument. Who are you referring to here? The civilians in America who had no risk going out to vote? The soldiers in far flung counties who were voting by, you guessed it, mail? Please explain to me this argument so it's so nonsensical.

Who waffled?

Voting during the World Wars was a time of hardship, but the people did so and they were proud to do it!

Like I said, grab a mask and stand in line!

Quote:

Because you don’t go and change how things are done less than 100 days from an election!

UPS, FedEx shoot down idea of delivering mail-in ballots

“citing various laws and regulations when it comes to handling mail or absentee ballots.
Some states have a postmark deadline for mailed-in ballots to be eligible. UPS said only the Postal Service can provide the appropriate postmark.
"Therefore UPS, FedEx and other private parties cannot technically be involved in shipping ballots,” UPS told Reuters.”

_tunic_ 08.15.2020 05:22 PM

Marge Simpson — yes, the cartoon — snaps back at Trump adviser who ‘disrespected’ her

Quote:

“I usually don’t get into politics, but the president’s senior adviser Jenna Ellis just said Kamala Harris sounds like me? Lisa said she doesn’t mean it as a compliment,” Marge Simpson said, referring to her daughter on the show, Lisa Simpson. “If that is so, as an ordinary suburban housewife, I am starting to feel a little disrespected. I teach my children not to name call, Jenna. I was going to say I am pissed off, but I am afraid they would bleep it.”

!@#$%! 08.15.2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

because most of the time he passes for just stupid. but he’s both stupid and gross.

choc e-Claire 08.16.2020 04:52 AM

hmm...and tell me why, exactly, this emphasis.

Severian 08.16.2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Sev, what are you talking about?

What have I done that is gross??

Why aren’t you quoting & replying to SoupNazi for wishing I get dick cancer???

Now that’s disgusting and gross!!!

Because you’re little Obama meme was troubling on a lot of levels, man. A lot of levels. And while I don’t wish dick cancer for anyone, I’m not gonna defend you against attacks you ask for with that kind of stuff.

Bytor Peltor 08.16.2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Because you’re little Obama meme was troubling on a lot of levels, man. A lot of levels. And while I don’t wish dick cancer for anyone, I’m not gonna defend you against attacks you ask for with that kind of stuff.

It’s sad that someone can be troubled by a meme, yet no one here at SYG is sickened by Obama’s and Crooked Hillary’s traitorous ways! So many SYG’ers bitched and moaned about Russian collusion, but no one here willing to admit they got it wrong.

I’ve been saying it for the past two years now, “most people can’t handle the truth!” Sev, I’m sorry a meme troubled you, but the truth is coming and I’m afraid more trouble is on the horizon......but at least you haven’t named called and personally attacked anyone and for that I tip my hat!

The Soup Nazi 08.16.2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

I’ve been saying it for the past two years now, “most people can’t handle the truth!”

You've spent two years quoting Jack Nicholson saying a line written by Aaron Sorkin. Think about that, asshole.

!@#$%! 08.17.2020 07:10 AM

Quote:

Think about that

requesting pears from the elm tree i see...

Bytor Peltor 08.17.2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

You've spent two years quoting Jack Nicholson saying a line written by Aaron Sorkin. Think about that, asshole.

: )

!@#$%! 08.17.2020 12:15 PM

drunk as a...

h8kurdt 08.17.2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk

Even though Trump has said from out his own gob that he's deliberately withholding funds.

Quote:

.They need that money in order to make the Post Office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said on Fox Business Thursday morning of the states that are implementing universal mail-in voting ahead of the November election. “But if they don’t get those two items, that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting, because they’re not equipped to have it.”

!@#$%! 08.17.2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Even though Trump has said from out his own gob that he's deliberately withholding funds.

lmao is that a link to zerohedge he posted? lolololololololo

Bytor Peltor 08.17.2020 05:48 PM

A sad day based on this decision......

Judicial Watch Response to Court Ruling In Favor of ‘Absolute’ Secrecy for Rep. Schiff’s Phone Subpoenas Targeting President Trump

“Adam Schiff secretly subpoenaed, without court authorization, the phone records of Rudy Giuliani and then published the phone records of innocent Americans, including President Trump’s lawyers, a member of Congress, and a journalist. And now a federal court ruled today that Schiff, or any member of Congress can’t be held accountable for this unprecedented and potentially criminal abuse of power. Every American should be concerned about a ruling that suggests Congress has unlimited power to take and publish their private phone records!”

Bytor Peltor 08.17.2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

I usually try to avoid the political discussion here over the weekends, usually just posting about music and such. However, when you wake up Friday afternoon to Obamagate news......one must share:

NPR tweet thread

Just in: FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith plans to plead guilty to charges related to information-gathering involving the Trump campaign and Russia four years ago, according to his lawyer. It's the first criminal charges associated with how the Russian investigation was conducted.

Clinesmith had been identified in an earlier report by the Justice Department inspector general. He allegedly doctored an email to help get court approval for continued surveillance of onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Subsequent investigations validated the core findings of the Russia investigation: That Russia attacked the election in 2016. But they also revealed problems with some actions by the FBI and the Justice Department. More on the charge against Clinesmith:

Ex-FBI Lawyer To Plead Guilty In Case Linked To Alleged Abuse Of Surveillance Power

“Former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith has agreed to plead guilty to a single false statement charge, marking the first criminal action in an investigation centered on how intelligence agencies gathered information involving the Trump campaign and Russia four years ago in the waning months of the Obama administration.

“In the waning months of the Obama administration”

It was June 7, 2018 when I first mentioned Executive Order 12333 wondering why President Obama wanted to change how the nation’s intelligence agencies could spy on Americans.

Seriously......any of you free minded freethinkers care to speculate as to why President Obama would make such a change 72 hours shy of his Presidency ending?

BREAKING NEWS

Paul Sperry teeet
“ BREAKING: New FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith criminal pleading reveals Crossfire Hurricane team recv'd memo from CIA exculpating Trump adviser Carter Page on Aug. 17, 2016--1 day after FBI formally opened individual case against Page & 2 mos before it obtained 1st spy warrant on him”

Techno Fog tweet

“The Kevin Clinesmith plea agreement is now set for August 19.

It will be before Judge James Boasberg - who happens to be the presiding judge over the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.“

h8kurdt 08.18.2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Schunk

Lol. Talk about head in the sand.

tw2113 08.18.2020 11:59 AM

It's also a graphic from https://babylonbee.com/ which is lovely satire.