Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Breaking Bad (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=39055)

tesla69 09.17.2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
incredible! what can i say? i cried.:o Walt's family is gone but now what for Jessie? dude just gets his ass kicked. those Nazi guys are smoked( who are sick btw, more creepiness to come from those guys). i'm hyped for some dramatic revenge shit but the possiblites are endless now.

How did they kill the handicapped kid?

!@#$%! 09.17.2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69
How did they kill the handicapped kid?

nobody did. at least not yet. what he means by "his family is gone" is that walt was ran out of his home and the cops are after him for domestic abuse, child kidnapping, and "maybe he killed someone," then makes a murder confession over the phone when the cops are listening. so he's lost his family.

"junior" is the one who called 911 actually, and accused him of pulling a knife on his mom-- when it was actually skyler who pulled a knife on walt.

there, spoilers galore now, on demand.

btw, really idiotic way of the sister to tell the kid everything point-blank in such a way. fucking brutal.

Rob Instigator 09.17.2013 09:50 AM

Skyler's sister is always a pain in the ass.

louder 09.17.2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead_battery
wtf! jessie is the most sympathetic character!

agree with this.

!@#$%! 09.17.2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louder
agree with this.

ha ha, i find him to be an irritating moron. the most sympathy i had for him was when he briefly stayed with his family, what assholes. but he's a complete fuckup. and those idiot friends, damn.

the one i actually liked was mike. he was a real pro and had a human side and was an honorable guy in his own way, all the way to his death.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Skyler's sister is always a pain in the ass.

both she and hank, most annoying couple ever.

h8kurdt 09.17.2013 12:55 PM

But she's hot...really hot.

Rob Instigator 09.17.2013 12:57 PM

You gotta remember that, as far as WW is concerned, Jessie, and WW's loyalty to Jessie, screwed up their meth plans many times. MANY times.

Jessie is not sympathetic as much as pathetic.

Rob Instigator 09.17.2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
But she's hot...really hot.

Hank used to tag that ass til the room stank. No more.....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.17.2013 03:21 PM

Rob Instigator 09.17.2013 03:27 PM

BTW, I thank Mario for the illegal uploaders from Sweden that allowed my wife and I to catch these last 5 episodes of Breaking bad on Youtube.

Nefeli 09.17.2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!

btw, really idiotic way of the sister to tell the kid everything point-blank in such a way. fucking brutal.

that was my fav part actually.
congrats to the script writers fitting this in so squeezed.
the whole flynn trying to realize, cracked me really good!
especially at the end of the drama scene at their house, walt yelling whats the matter with you, we are family! hilarious. brilliant!

yeah, mike was the only cool. ah and the native american in this episode. they should have used him in more scenes.

!@#$%! 09.17.2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
fuck Mike. he is/was just as cold hearted as anyone else. love for his grand daughter didn't impress me at all.

don't you remember that he kept his guys alive in jail, paying the families faithfully, out of his own pocket, so that nobody had to rat the other ones out (and get themselves killed?). and that he didn't like to kill people indiscriminately? don't you remember that he spared lydia who he was going to kill for having offed his two guys? the whole "she can't think that i left her" thing tht she did? don't you remember that he took that sorry loser jesse under his wing and gave him a bit of confidence with that fake mugging and is the one who more or less managed to "reform" the guy?

pony 09.17.2013 05:29 PM

new(?*) promo is awesome! Ozymandias is quoted!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=zRTSxJwq5dA

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: — Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert... Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
‚My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!‘
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

* saw it just now for the first time

Gulasch Noir 09.18.2013 12:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Qv2hCprbs

!@#$%! 09.18.2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gulasch Noir

haaaa haaa haaaa

Gulasch Noir 09.18.2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haaaa haaa haaaa

That article you posted the link was a nice read.

Walt's Last Supper

greedrex 09.18.2013 03:12 PM

Ep 14 i found anticlimactic really. Good stuff overall but him kidnapping the child to just leave her at the next firestation was just dumb.
Bye bye Hank, farewell, hahahahahaha
You know he's going to get away with it as you see him drifting about a year later in a flash forward beg of season 5. with hair and a beard.
What's next?
I'm curious as to what sort of a narrative twist they're going to find to end this properly....Impress me.

and i agree with the Mike-supporters. He was a fair square guy. Tough but incredibly human afterall.

LifeDistortion 09.18.2013 06:02 PM

So, I was thinking about the end of Breaking Bad, and I feel this way. Walt dying seems inevitable, otherwise why make his cancer be terminal? So him dying is not the big reveal, it becomes about his legacy. When Walt dies, will the world learn of his crimes and thus remember him as Hizenberg, which the flash-forwards suggest happens even before then, or will they remember him has Walter White? Does his wife/son/daughter have to then get different identities both to save themselves from Walt's enemies, and as a way to move forward once Walt's story gets out and the news learns of it?

chocolate_ladyland 09.18.2013 06:09 PM

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jenlewis/if-...-had-instagram

Walt Jr.'s Instagram

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.18.2013 06:09 PM