Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   who from SYG would play cobain in a movie? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=53879)

jon boy 06.28.2011 01:21 AM

who from SYG would play cobain in a movie?

my money is on pookie.

who you?

demonrail666 06.28.2011 01:29 AM

nik

jon boy 06.28.2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonrail666
nik

yep sounds like it.

floatingslowly 06.28.2011 08:32 AM

I'm auditioning for his shotgun.

basically, I jump around, smile A LOT, hum Hole tunes and massively orgasm (repeatedly) onto the camera lens.

don't call my people, they'll call you.

deflinus 06.28.2011 11:52 AM

that guy that said that one thing that one time. remember?
in that one thread

chicka 06.28.2011 12:19 PM

I got the veins for the part...

_slavo_ 06.29.2011 08:01 AM

jon boy could be the SYG's Billy Corgan

floatingslowly 06.29.2011 11:34 AM

we were introduced by a mutual friend, although for the longest time, I didn't think he liked me. I'd always just sit there, unnoticed amongst all the big-time friends that would visit the house, just sitting there quietly, or sometimes, humming along to songs his wife taught me.

Courtney was always a good dancer. she would pick me up, swing me around and whisper to me how close Kurt and I would be one day. I'd always hoped it was true, but never suspected my day would come so soon.

it was raining, as it often does, with the wind whipping off the Puget Sound in sheets. he came into my room, locked the door and put on that stupid Meat Puppets album again.

"sing to me" he said.

I remained silent. he took more pills and cleared the needle onto the ceiling.

"sing me a song" he said, again.

I had no voice. I couldn't.

the needle slid into his bruised groin with practiced ease.

"I said sing!" he ordered once more, "I'm Kurt Motherfucking Cobain, the voice of a generation!!"

he held me close, caressing my length, both my baleful eyes now staring at him.

his phone rang and he set me down. it was Courtney. I heard her scream "just DO IT, you pussy!!!" even as he threw the phone down, still off it's receiver.

he wept even louder this time as he grabbed me, forcibly; Courtney still spitefully cursing.

"SING, damn you!!" he wailed, fingers running over the cold blackened steel of my trigger. he pulled it, gently, but just enough.

I sang, but not along to that pussy Meat Puppets shit. I sang Slayer. South of Heaven. I was drums, bass and lead guitar. I was vocals. I was everything. I was the last thing he ever heard. my voice was both rapture and ruin. damnation and benediction. salvation from all of life's woes.

I saved him that day. I saved him from himself, I saved him from her, I saved him from a million flannel-wearing look-alikes, but most of all, I saved him from ever having to listen to the Meat Puppets again.

jon boy 06.29.2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
lolos

my bandmate actually made that! serious.

jon boy 07.02.2011 11:49 PM

here you go:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bugmake...in/photostream

he makes all kinds of stuff and is pretty amazingly talented.

Genteel Death 07.03.2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
here you go:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bugmake...in/photostream

he makes all kinds of stuff and is pretty amazingly talented.

You mean he isn't, bastard.

jon boy 07.03.2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You mean he isn't, bastard.

i suppose its a matter of taste. i know its more creative than arguing with people for no reason online in three different profiles for 40,000 posts.

Genteel Death 07.03.2011 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
i suppose its a matter of taste. i know its more creative than arguing with people for no reason online in three different profiles for 40,000 posts.

Are you stupid? It's not a matter of taste, it's just plain shit. Funny you mention arguments online, Mr ''Please I'm Begging You To Put Me Up In Your House Or I'll Hate You Online''. You wouldn't have experience with being rude and a twat to several people on here because of that, would you?

jon boy 07.03.2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Are you stupid? It's not a matter of taste, it's just plain shit. Funny you mention arguments online, Mr ''Please I'm Begging You To Put Me Up In Your House Or I'll Hate You Online''. You wouldn't have experience with being rude and a twat to several people on here because of that, would you?

like who? you seem to have problems understanding simple things, perhaps due to age. so if its not a matter of taste then what is it exactly? you never seem to have an idea other than i am an old man with a chip on my shoulder.

have you looked at your vagina in a hand mirror today?

DeadDiscoDildo 07.03.2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
we were introduced by a mutual friend, although for the longest time, I didn't think he liked me. I'd always just sit there, unnoticed amongst all the big-time friends that would visit the house, just sitting there quietly, or sometimes, humming along to songs his wife taught me.

Courtney was always a good dancer. she would pick me up, swing me around and whisper to me how close Kurt and I would be one day. I'd always hoped it was true, but never suspected my day would come so soon.

it was raining, as it often does, with the wind whipping off the Puget Sound in sheets. he came into my room, locked the door and put on that stupid Meat Puppets album again.

"sing to me" he said.

I remained silent. he took more pills and cleared the needle onto the ceiling.

"sing me a song" he said, again.

I had no voice. I couldn't.

the needle slid into his bruised groin with practiced ease.

"I said sing!" he ordered once more, "I'm Kurt Motherfucking Cobain, the voice of a generation!!"

he held me close, caressing my length, both my baleful eyes now staring at him.

his phone rang and he set me down. it was Courtney. I heard her scream "just DO IT, you pussy!!!" even as he threw the phone down, still off it's receiver.

he wept even louder this time as he grabbed me, forcibly; Courtney still spitefully cursing.

"SING, damn you!!" he wailed, fingers running over the cold blackened steel of my trigger. he pulled it, gently, but just enough.

I sang, but not along to that pussy Meat Puppets shit. I sang Slayer. South of Heaven. I was drums, bass and lead guitar. I was vocals. I was everything. I was the last thing he ever heard. my voice was both rapture and ruin. damnation and benediction. salvation from all of life's woes.

I saved him that day. I saved him from himself, I saved him from her, I saved him from a million flannel-wearing look-alikes, but most of all, I saved him from ever having to listen to the Meat Puppets again.

But the meat puppets covers on unplugged are very good!