Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Jersey Shore (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=41497)

demonrail666 09.25.2010 12:36 PM

Jersey Shore

Is anyone watching this? My cousin just gave me a DVD of the first series. I'm half way through it and absolutely addicted. Truly the most vile collection of people I've ever seen on a TV screen (except Ronnie, who seems relatively OK , with the emphasis on relatively).

deflinus 09.25.2010 01:19 PM

I really don't understand why people watch this show. I find more and more people referencing this godamn show all the time, and I'm always just dumbfounded.

keep poppin pimples 09.25.2010 01:27 PM

i think ronnie is actually the worst

pauly is the only male character i don't find objectionable, i got mad love for JWOWW and snookie though, fuck sam she's an idiot

finding nobody 09.25.2010 01:31 PM

Buncha toolbags

I thought this was fucked up till I actually seen this chick on the show

it still is fucked up... but she was probably provoking him
perhaps she was telling him "i just drowned 7 kitties"

finding nobody 09.25.2010 01:32 PM

oh yeaah. various cast members have come to my town.... like they're actual celebrities and shit. people from real world too. hahah
Demonrail, you're cool. sorry bout the neg rep. I just hate this show

EVOLghost 09.25.2010 01:33 PM

I've never seen thsi but yeah i hear about it all the time. till haven't watched it though....

ploesj 09.25.2010 01:53 PM

i really can't be bothered to watch that. better things to do.

SuperCreep 09.25.2010 02:20 PM

no need to watch it. i see enough jersey shore when i go outside, and i don't even live that close to the actual shore.

tw2113 09.25.2010 02:24 PM

I may put myself through content that people find quite questionable, but I am not going to subject myself to this show.

space 09.25.2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
Demonrail, you're cool. sorry bout the neg rep. I just hate this show

did you really just neg rep him because he admits to liking something you don't? that's far more uncool than being fascinated by douchey goombas.

I only neg rep people for being pricks; people like Gentile Death.

finding nobody 09.25.2010 02:51 PM

It's a virtual reputation system.. you neg posts you don't like.
what's the bad side of being neg repped? losing cred to your internet bros?? I'm sorry if it's hard for me to take the reputation system seriously. I usually only neg folks being pricks too. But, I despise that show! I apologized and stated that I have no problem with Mr Demon Rail. sheesh

Toilet & Bowels 09.25.2010 03:23 PM

never sen it, but that fact a bunch of uptight internet geeks hate it makes me think it's probably fun to watch.

demonrail666 09.25.2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i think ronnie is actually the worst

pauly is the only male character i don't find objectionable, i got mad love for JWOWW and snookie though, fuck sam she's an idiot

I can't believe you can prefer Pauly over ... anyone - except maybe Mikey, who I think may be the most disgusting human being I've ever seen.

I don't know how things develop but right now Ronnie and Sam are a bit of an item, which is quite nice, especially as she dumped the hideous Mikey for him. I quite like Sam, but as I said, I've not seen how things develop. JWOWW definitely seems the coolest, though.

But Pauly though, no way:

noisereductions 09.25.2010 04:31 PM

my wife and I watch every week. We're addicted. What can you do?

keep poppin pimples 09.25.2010 04:33 PM

hmmmm well as you see how that develops i think you'll find it's hard to continue liking ronnie

i don't really remember how things go chronologically but snooki working in the ice cream store is a genuinely awesome occurrence

i like pauly because he's just a straight up classic guido douchebag, no self-awareness and no pretensions, a human being who's personality can be revealed 100% by his haircut