Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   druid perfume (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=31431)

atsonicpark 05.20.2009 11:48 AM

druid perfume

My new favorite band.

afterthefact 05.20.2009 11:52 AM

This is cool stuff!

floatingslowly 05.20.2009 11:55 AM

sum durid r 4 fite
sum durid r 4 heal
sum durid r 4 pew pew

but all durid r 4 friend

1) OK, Sum durids is bare
2) Tehm whos bare durids, can B 4 tank
ONLY DURID DONT HAF SUM PEEPS IN THE HEAD AND A GUNZ LOL!
3) Man, sum bare druids can maek sum peeps poop in feer bc/ tehms so storng.
4) Bare druids is not so good at uh moonfare spam but its OK b/c a bare durid haf many armors &
when a thing hits durid, maybe thing gets borken hand LOL!
5) Bare durids is 4 funs when u can charje & stun & haf sum armors lol.

OK LISSEN Also durid haf uh seel form.
1) Seel is can fite, but is kind week.
2) Seel for swim, is fast & dont breeth
3) When seel is gone for fish, is nobody will catch.
4) Seel is can teech frends how is swim

ALSO I FORGETS
Durid has can run fast form is TRAVEL FORM
1) looks liek cheetuh
2) dont cheet or u get bann LOL! JK!!
3) Cheetuh can run fast and him is can run away frum trubul.
AND ASLO
SUM DURIDS IS MOON KIN
1) Them 1s is look all funny liek maybe form MOON! LOL!
2) mostly uh moonkin is 4 a spam moonfare
3) them haf sum good armors & fite storng.
DURIDS IS VEERY FAST AND STORNG IN PVP CAN CAST ROOT 4 MAKE PEEPS STOP WHEN MOVE!!

atsonicpark 05.20.2009 11:56 AM

In 1924, a cigar-loving clown named Zeebo stole $4000 from the circus he worked for and made a run for it. When police chased him into a local amusement park, he hid in the Laughing in the Dark funhouse. Zeebo probably would have gotten away with too, but a cigar he discarded accidentally set the funhouse on fire and the place burned down with him inside. A few years later, a new funhouse was erected on the same spot and a dummy of Zeebo was placed inside to capitalize on the story. Rumors quickly spread that the new funhouse is haunted by Zeebo's ghost. Many years later, Josh (You Can't Do That On Television's Christian Tessier) is at the park with his friend Weegee. After Josh makes fun of Weegee one too many times for being a wuss, Weegee dares him to enter the haunted funhouse. Josh ups the dare: not only will he enter the funhouse, he'll rip the fucking nose off the Zeebo dummy and make Weegee wear it. Josh succeeds in stealing Zeebo's nose, but the clown's ghost torments him until he gives it back.

atsonicpark 05.20.2009 12:01 PM

"goat skin glue" is my jam.

floatingslowly 05.20.2009 12:07 PM

bc Peeps can always ask if cat druid can B GOOD FOR FITE OR WHAT MAYBE?

U NO CAT DURIDS IS VERY STORNG! SUM PEEPS DUNNO Y SO HEAR IS LIST
1) OK now sum durid is cat
2) Cat durid, tehm dosent heel.
3) Cat uis for fite
4) Cat durid dosent talk about fite

5) when cat durid is FITE do not ask for HEEL and NINIRVATE!
DURIDS IS MUST ALWAYZ HALP EECH OTHER: sumtimes a new durid is need sum halp and advise frum a good durid so u shuld alway halp unother
Even I lernd all this form DURID SCKOLL who has wut uh famus teecher there who is knows all this:

DURIDS IS HARD, & BUT STRONG
SUM PEEPLE THINK DURIDS IS CANT BE BARE AND CAN ONLY HEEL AND THEM DOSENT
NO THEY IS ALWAYS CAN SAY: SOME DURIDS IS ONLY HEEL.
BUT ONLY DONT LISSEN TO THEM.
Durids is storng for bare or cat or seel or whatver and u dosent haf 2 heel if u dont liek heel

Green Magnesium 05.20.2009 12:46 PM

Great name for a band

batreleaser 05.20.2009 01:57 PM

dude, ive been trying to soulseek the new record for a while, can you upload it for me?

atsonicpark 05.20.2009 01:58 PM

I just typed it into soulseek and 50 users came up who have it. Are you using the newest version of soulseek?

atsonicpark 05.20.2009 01:59 PM

either way, gimme a sec...

sarramkrop 05.20.2009 02:01 PM

They're not my new favourite band but I like them.

batreleaser 05.20.2009 02:03 PM

i found it, but the two i downloaded so far just stayed on queue.

batreleaser 05.20.2009 02:04 PM

now im typing in the bandname and getting nothing. i should have the newest version, im on my little sistor's comp and just put it on here for he and for me to use while im home. kinda embarrasing that rihanna and nickelback will show up as my uploads though, haha.

atsonicpark 05.20.2009 02:25 PM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wbks7t

for promotional purposes only!!

atsonicpark 05.20.2009 02:26 PM

well the new version has a little red NS next to the bird..

batreleaser 05.20.2009 04:07 PM

thanks man you rock

johnnywinternoshow 05.20.2009 04:35 PM

I read about these guys in the Wire the other month, hadn't been able to track anything down. Thanks! It sounds great!

DJ Rick 05.20.2009 06:06 PM

That LP eked into my top 10 of 2008. Maybe the best saxophone rock record since.....since, well....at least early Bloodloss, but maybe all the way back to Static Disposal by Debris'.

Decayed Rhapsody 04.24.2010 01:22 PM

Damn. Very few bands can pull off Beefheartian skronk (actually, come to think of it, this is the ONLY band I've heard that can do it). These dudes are awesome. I hope to see them live at some point. A few members of The Piranhas are in them, who I've never really heard, any idea on where to start?

Derek 04.24.2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
In 1924, a cigar-loving clown named Zeebo stole $4000 from the circus he worked for and made a run for it. When police chased him into a local amusement park, he hid in the Laughing in the Dark funhouse. Zeebo probably would have gotten away with too, but a cigar he discarded accidentally set the funhouse on fire and the place burned down with him inside. A few years later, a new funhouse was erected on the same spot and a dummy of Zeebo was placed inside to capitalize on the story. Rumors quickly spread that the new funhouse is haunted by Zeebo's ghost. Many years later, Josh (You Can't Do That On Television's Christian Tessier) is at the park with his friend Weegee. After Josh makes fun of Weegee one too many times for being a wuss, Weegee dares him to enter the haunted funhouse. Josh ups the dare: not only will he enter the funhouse, he'll rip the fucking nose off the Zeebo dummy and make Weegee wear it. Josh succeeds in stealing Zeebo's nose, but the clown's ghost torments him until he gives it back.

Are You Afraid of the Dark? rules.