Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Did you ever have a Doctor that was odd? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1501)

porkmarras 05.04.2006 06:25 AM

Did you ever have a Doctor that was odd?

I had one a while ago that was pretty similar to the mad one in Chris Morris's ''Jam''.She simply would look at you with eyes that said''I dont give a toss about your symptoms,just stop smoking and leave me alone''.i used to make appointments with her cause she was so vile i wanted to have laugh at her rudeness and uprofessional behaviour

next step 05.04.2006 06:28 AM

ahah no, never happened!

screamingskull 05.04.2006 06:34 AM

i had a doctor with really really clammy hands once, it was gross. he looked about 12 too.

Glice 05.04.2006 07:00 AM

I had a 'problem' with one of my arse cheeks. The doctor, mis-hearing me (whether deliberately or otherwise) attempted to stick his finger up my chocolate love canal. I quickly informed him otherwise, and everything was fine. I laugh about it now.

porkmarras 05.04.2006 07:04 AM

Did you ever have a Doctor that was odd?
Sorry the above was meant to read:''Did you ever have a doctor WHO was odd.Going mad myself

candymoan 05.04.2006 07:37 AM

i knew a stoner doc - i never was his patient though.. we attended the same bar for some time, and shoot the breeze on our ride back to the campus.. i don't know what happened to him later on.. i switched bars..

truncated 05.04.2006 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
I had a 'problem' with one of my arse cheeks. The doctor, mis-hearing me (whether deliberately or otherwise) attempted to stick his finger up my chocolate love canal. I quickly informed him otherwise, and everything was fine. I laugh about it now.

You can't honestly expect to allude to a problem with your 'arse' cheek, and not have details demanded of you.

Savage Clone 05.04.2006 08:26 AM

Use the PM function to respond to truncated, please.

candymoan 05.04.2006 08:33 AM

truncated is an acquired taste..
truncated grows on you, like a shoe thats wearing out and becoming comfortable...

respect..

Glice 05.04.2006 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
You can't honestly expect to allude to a problem with your 'arse' cheek, and not have details demanded of you.

Well, long story short, it turns out it was a blocked sweat gland, and not, as I had suspected, arse-cancer.

Glice 05.04.2006 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Use the PM function to respond to truncated, please.

Where's the fun in that? No where, that's where.

Savage Clone 05.04.2006 08:36 AM

In my part of the world, it is a little early for "arse talk," that's all.

michael71 05.04.2006 08:36 AM

All doctors are a little odd. That's why they're doctors. It's a bizarre profession.

johnnywinternoshow 05.04.2006 08:40 AM

I love the doctor in jam

http://chilled.cream.org/forums/albu...php?pic_id=155

That bit with the phone sex is hilarious

!@#$%! 05.04.2006 08:45 AM

so was this like a nasty ass-pimple (arse-pimple, whatever)?

man! how was it discovered? what i mean to say is... WHO found it, and from what angle were they looking? (it's even earlier here, but teh buttsecks is always an eye-opener)

Glice 05.04.2006 08:52 AM

Well, it started off as something I didn't notice... ocassionally I'd sit on it and feel a hard lump. It got a little bruised, and I managed, with the help of a few mirrors, to examine it. it looked a little black. Then I got drunk. Then I started to think it was cancer, because a friend of the family was going through Chaemotherapy (sp?). And then it turned out it was a perfectly harmless blocked sweat gland.

Thus ends the exciting story of my arse and its journey through life.

porkmarras 05.04.2006 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
I love the doctor in jam

http://chilled.cream.org/forums/albu...php?pic_id=155

That bit with the phone sex is hilarious

Me too!Especially when the woman goes in with her leg in pain and he starts massaging his own leg .Hehehe

truncated 05.04.2006 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Well, it started off as something I didn't notice... ocassionally I'd sit on it and feel a hard lump. It got a little bruised, and I managed, with the help of a few mirrors, to examine it. it looked a little black. Then I got drunk. Then I started to think it was cancer, because a friend of the family was going through Chaemotherapy (sp?). And then it turned out it was a perfectly harmless blocked sweat gland.

Thus ends the exciting story of my arse and its journey through life.

The help of a "few" mirrors? What kind of geometric shapes does your ass take? Or was it in an especially remote location? I'm oddly fascinated by this.

truncated 05.04.2006 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candymoan
truncated is an acquired taste..
truncated grows on you, like a shoe thats wearing out and becoming comfortable...

respect..

Why not just go with your first instinct, and say fungus?

Love you too sweetcheeks.

h8kurdt 05.04.2006 11:20 AM

I just have asian doctors who I can't understand a word they're saying.

This is a non-racist comment just so all you P.C knobeads know.