Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

Bytor Peltor 05.13.2020 06:53 AM

On Friday May 8, 2020, former President Barack Obama has reportedly said the “rule of law is at risk” in the US, after the justice department said it would drop its case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn..

Actually, the Wall Street Journal has the meat and potatoes:

“There is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free,” Mr. Obama said in the Friday call to about 3,000 members of the Obama Alumni Association. The comments were leaked to Yahoo News and confirmed by Mr. Obama’s spokeswoman to the Washington Post and other outlets. Mr. Obama added: “That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic—not just institutional norms—but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk. And when you start moving in those directions, it can accelerate pretty quickly as we’ve seen in other places.”


How warped has former President Barack Obama become with his traitorous thinking?

When was General Flynn EVER charged with perjury???


NEVER!!!


The Wall Street Journal continues: ”Mr. Flynn was never charged with perjury, which is lying under oath in a legal proceeding.

Mr. Flynn pleaded guilty to a single count of lying to the FBI in a meeting at the White House on January 24, 2017

Also on Friday, May 8, 2020 Attorney General William Barr said he believes the FBI under James Comey set a “perjury trap” for Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser.


It’s clear that President Barack Obama wasn’t concerned about the “rule of law being at risk” when he was meeting in his Oval Office orchestrating with the FBI against General Flynn and soon to be President Donald Trump!

Bytor Peltor 05.13.2020 08:44 AM

Susan Rice Unmasking Records Under Lock & Key at Obama Presidential "Library"

WOW - Judicial Watch requested records from the National Security Council via the Freedom Of Information Act......records concerning:

A. Russian interference in the 2016 election
B. Hacking of governmental computer systems: DNC/Hillary Clinton campaign
C. Any communications between Trump campaign/transition & Russians
D. Identity’s of U.S. citizens associated with Trump campaign/transition pursuant to intelligence collection activities
E. Susan Rices involvement and any unmasking’s from the intelligence community

The National Security Agency responded with a letter saying the records were transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library??

Barack Obama doesn’t yet have a Presidential Library???

The letter also states that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential Records remain closed to the public for five years after the end of a Presidential Administration has left office.

However, these records aren’t at the White House or National Security Council, they’re at a temporary library.

Was President Trump or Congress aware of this????

No worries: under this law, the new President (Trump) may request the records as can Congress......the records are also subject to subpoena!

h8kurdt 05.13.2020 09:10 AM

Let's deflect from how shitty a job Trump is doing handling this whole pandemic we got going on. Worse than Boris Johnson here and that's saying something.

Bytor Peltor 05.13.2020 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Let's deflect from how shitty a job Trump is doing handling this whole pandemic we got going on. Worse than Boris Johnson here and that's saying something.


SYG has a thread regarding pandemic discussions, and this is why I’ve posted about Obama’s traitorous activities in this thread!

However, I’m sure the 32+ MILLION dollars wasted on Mueller’s investigation of NOTHING would go a long way helping with pandemic cost.

h8kurdt 05.13.2020 09:46 AM

ooh that traitorous swine, Obama!

choc e-Claire 05.13.2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
32+ MILLION dollars wasted

The average American gives $2,000 worth of tax each year for the military. This is only about ten cents each.

!@#$%! 05.13.2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
The average American gives $2,000 worth of tax each year for the military. This is only about ten cents each.


good to see you practicing your debating skills with the denizens of the cesspool

here a bit of data to improve your molotovs or whatever:

https://www.trumpgolfcount.com/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7586261.html

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...opean-resorts/

 

Bytor Peltor 05.13.2020 08:30 PM

Trump Tweet
OBAMAGATE

 



Barack Obama illegally ordered Federal Law enforcement to investigate his political rival!!!

choc e-Claire 05.13.2020 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Barack Obama illegally ordered Federal Law enforcement to investigate his political rival!!!

Donald Trump suggested the Chinese Communist Party investigate his political rival.

tw2113 05.13.2020 09:59 PM

It's been forever since we've had a president that people generally agreed was not horrible to the core in one way or another, hasn't it.

The Soup Nazi 05.13.2020 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw2113
It's been forever since we've had a president that people generally agreed was not horrible to the core in one way or another, hasn't it.


True, but you're talking about perception, not facts.

!@#$%! 05.13.2020 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw2113
It's been forever since we've had a president that people generally agreed was not horrible to the core in one way or another, hasn't it.

forever? only 4 years ago we had barak and michelle obama still living in the white house with their 2 great girls plus a labradoodle...

i know the trump administration has been a season in hell and feels like forever.. but only 4 years ago we had a really decent family in the white house.

i know some pig fuckers couldn’t stand the fact that it was a black family though... but we shouldn’t validate those pig fuckers.

tw2113 05.14.2020 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
forever? only 4 years ago we had barak and michelle obama still living in the white house with their 2 great girls plus a labradoodle...

i know the trump administration has been a season in hell and feels like forever.. but only 4 years ago we had a really decent family in the white house.

i know some pig fuckers couldn’t stand the fact that it was a black family though... but we shouldn’t validate those pig fuckers.



Except not what I'm saying. He was constantly attacked by the right for one reason or another, and still is to this day.


What I mean is people from both parties going "eh, he's not the worst thing ever" about whoever was in office at that time.

Tokolosh 05.14.2020 08:28 AM

Obama embraced the US drone programme and carried out ten times more air strikes than his predecessor, George 'war criminal' Bush, with the war on terror. The rat also broke his promise when it came to closing down Guantanamo. He gets no admiration from me!

!@#$%! 05.14.2020 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Obama embraced the US drone programme and carried out ten times more air strikes than his predecessor, George 'war criminal' Bush, with the war on terror. The rat also broke his promise when it came to closing down Guantanamo. He gets no admiration from me!

the drone program was always a part of his initial offering. he was never a peacenik, he simply offered a more targeted approach and he did follow up on that.

as for guantanamo, he’s not king and congress wouldn’t let him, there were legal challenges and bureaucratic opposition, plus there were “technical difficulties,” lol, about where to send the prisoners.

e.g. see:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ob...ose-guantanamo
or
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ose-guantanamo

hardly “a rat” on both accounts.

btw i wouldn’t say that dubya was rotten to the core. he was just stupid, processed political information in religious terms, and was easily manipulated by neocons.

the one truly rotten to the core in that administration was cheney.

Tokolosh 05.14.2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the drone program was always a part of his initial offering. he was never a peacenik, he simply offered a more targeted approach and he did follow up on that.

as for guantanamo, he’s not king and congress wouldn’t let him, there were legal challenges and bureaucratic opposition, plus there were “technical difficulties,” lol, about where to send the prisoners.

e.g. see:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ob...ose-guantanamo
or
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...ose-guantanamo

hardly “a rat” on both accounts.

btw i wouldn’t say dubya was rotten to the core. he was just stupid, processed political information in religious terms, and was easily manipulated by neocons. the one truly rotten to the core there was cheney.





Please don't forget to add Bush senior, Rumsfeld the weasel and good for nothing Paul Bremer to that list.

Bytor Peltor 05.14.2020 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Donald Trump suggested the Chinese Communist Party investigate his political rival.


Oh young and naïve juvenile, why do you struggle so with such simplicity?

President Trump publicly wishing, stating, commenting or wanting something to happen FAILS in comparison to President Obama meeting with, Orchestrating and conspiring with FBI Officials on how to best spy on and discredit General Flynn. This is especially true after the initial FBI investigation found that General Flynn had done nothing wrong!

Bytor Peltor 05.14.2020 10:05 AM

Samantha Powers Claimed She NEVER Tried To Unmask General Flynn, But Records Show Powers Unmasked Flynn SEVEN TIMES


“Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power testified to Congress in 2017 that she never sought to unmask records containing information about former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Newly declassified documents from the National Security Agency (NSA), however, show that her name appeared on at least seven separate requests to unmask Flynn’s name between Nov. 30, 2016, and January 11, 2017.”


Do any of you Free minded freethinkers care to explain why the former U.S. Ambassador to the UN would LIE UNDER OATH to Congress?



“So, to your knowledge, did you ever make [redacted]?” Schiff asked, likely referring to intercepts of Flynn’s conversations.

“I don’t recall making such a request,” Power said.

“And I just want to be clear that there’s no indication you ever made a request or that there necessarily was even a report on the subject. But I did want to get you on the record on that, because at the end of the day that’s sort of where this came from,” Schiff said.

“Yes, I have no recollection of making a request related to General Flynn,” Power again claimed.

“Okay,” Schiff said. “And I take it you never leaked Mr. Flynn’s name in any way, General Flynn’s name?”

“I have never leaked classified information,” Power said. “I have never leaked names that have come back to me in this highly compartmented process. I have, in fact, never leaked, even unclassified information.”



The only thing missing is documented prof that Shifty Schiff knee before asking the questions in this three ring circus of lies and betrayals.

So come on you free minded freethinkers......why did Powers feel compelled to lie?

Who was Powers trying to protect??

Does Samantha Powers seek immunity to testify against everyone???


Yesterday’s BIG MEDIA TV coverage regarding Flynn’s unmasking:
 



However, today, the NY Post is hitting close to center:
 

h8kurdt 05.14.2020 10:47 AM

Simple question that I've asked before but got zero reply.

Do you think that amongst all of the liars, cheats, guilt admitted, prison residing cronies Trump has had over the years Flynn is the sole beacon of innocence and has never done anything illegal?

The Soup Nazi 05.14.2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Simple question that I've asked before but got zero reply.

Do you think that amongst all of the liars, cheats, guilt admitted, prison residing cronies Trump has had over the years Flynn is the sole beacon of innocence and has never done anything illegal?


What they think is none of those fuckers are liars nor cheats not guilt admitted cronies and it's all made-up by deep state lizard people.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content ©2006 Sonic Youth